About the Company:
Abmiro Solutions, a fast growing Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) product company in Pune, is looking for senior tech roles for its product Rekart. We are growing aggressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
We are building a product that will be used by thousands of businesses and help them overcome their real world problems. We are taking you on the entrepreneurial journey with a vibrant team and a massive market opportunity. If this excites you, then this is an opportunity you should not miss.
About the Job:
As a Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP Laravel) you will work closely with the Engineering Head, and the rest of the engineering team to build and scale Rekart platform.
This role will act as a great springboard to accelerate career growth & transition into a Tech Lead level role.
Your primary focus will be the
- Development of server-side logic, building new services and APIs
- Developing core business logic, supporting the maintenance of current APIs, reviewing work
- Improving the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
- An effective Senior Software Engineer will be a self-motivated learner; and a highly creative engineer having obsessive attention towards detail and thoroughness.
About the Candidate (You!):
Do you love architecture and building backend platforms? Do you enjoy building a world-class product that has been built with utmost love and that will be used by millions of users? Would you like to be part of a globally scaling SaaS product built out of India?
- You've been building large scale critical web applications professionally for 5+ years
- You are proficient in building RESTful APIs, PHP Laravel and MySQL
- Professional level expertise OOP, databases(relational and document) and design pattern knowledge
- Strong background in building secure, reliable and efficient SaaS application.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: Git, Code Reviews, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, etc
- Good knowledge of AWS, Ubuntu(Any Linux) and Server Management, Shell scripting and Jenkins
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support team, and fellow engineers is not a problem for you.
- You create code by understanding the long-term impact of it in system and not just a patch to make things work.
- Start-up experience, preferably a tech start-up
- Experience in Ionic Cordova/Capacitor is a plus
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Experience deploying applications; AWS, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Experience with mentoring and leading a team of developers
- DevOps experience with Jenkins or similar tools.
You want to be a team member rather than an employee - cultural fit is the most important thing. Start-up life is a roller coaster and we want to make sure no matter how the day has gone we can still go out (virtually) for a pint at the end of it.
- You take ownership
- Youve an eye for detail
- Youre a problem solver, and a perpetual learner
- You possess a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Feel good factor / impact driven work- Be part of the journey that is creating an impact on the subscription economy. The work we do has a direct impact on the industry.
- Ownership-driven work- you own problems within the organization and are not an implementer of someone else's idea. You have the ability to design solutions and work with multiple stakeholders to implement them
- Job stability While you build awesome products in a cool and chilled start-up culture, we can assure you of your job stability and healthcare needs.
- Stock Options- We would love every employee to have stock options
- Reporting to - You will report directly to the Head of Engineering
P.S.: We're a young team, and your impact is going to be huge!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are a SaaS company with a primary focus on subscription e-commerce in the enterprise space. We help small & medium businesses to run and manage their subscription business. Rekart.io is a product platform with robust subscription management, ordering, payments and delivery fulfilment.
1) Good experience in React/Angular
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge and hands-on experience in C# ASP.Net WebAPI with .Net Core/ .Net 5+, Angular (4/5+) with TypeScript, Angular Material, CSS, HTML 5, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of nHibernate, IoC Containers, any SQL DB and any NoSQL DB would be an added advantage.
- Having experience in container technology (Kubernetes/Dockers) and microservices implementation would be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in unit testing using tools like xUnit and mocking framework etc. CI/CD process are an added advantage
- Good knowledge and experience of OOAD, SOA and RESTful based patterns and implementation.
- Good understanding of Design patterns and their implementation
- Should be able to work independently with new technologies
- You may reach us
2. Completely responsibile for architecture, wireframe, frameworks, coding, UI/UX, Database, Security, privacy etc.
3. Developing Android and Web Applications.
4. Responsible for cost optimzation and scalability of the product.
5. Preparing and presenting reports related to product development
We are looking for MERN stack experts with strong development, analytical and architecture designing experience for our Product development company - SyndicationPro.
Exp Required: 3 - 6 years
Job Location: Remote
Notice Period: Immediate to Max 30 days only
About the Organization
SyndicationPro is a fast-growing Start-up in Fintech market. It’s an Investor Management Platform for SaaS Companies. It is the most efficient real estate fundraising software that delivers all the tools needed to raise capital faster and manage investors all in one place.
Why this Role?
This role provides you the opportunity to truly accelerate your engineering career by giving you a front line seat on a Rocketship product. Our fintech product has grown by 10x over the last year and we are expecting that growth to continue for the foreseeable future. The leadership team is committed to making massive investments in its technology and people. Given the growth of the product, individuals will have opportunities to move into leadership roles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You have to perform full stack development activities using MERN Stack
- Ability to translate UX Designs into functional web apps using React JS
- Technical architecture design along with system architect and product manager
- Writing effective business logic (using Rest API or GraphQL API)
- Algorithm design for system modules
- Database design for scalable and secure system using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- POC development with other engineers
- Efforts estimations with Product Manager and Engineering Head
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Writing Unit testing for robust system
- Technical documentation
Requirement & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent stream. PG is good to have
- Strong Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Hands on experience in MERN stack (MySQL or PostgreSQL would be plus)
- Hands on experience to develop Rest/GraphQL API using Node.js with Typescript.
- Hands on experience on AWS services (EC2, SQS, SES, Lambda).
- Fundamentals of Docker/Containerized application development would be plus
- Experience working with US Stakeholders is a Must
- Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an advantage
- 3+ years of experience as Full Stack Development (MERN stack)
- Experience in SaaS product development would be a plus
- Experience in other JS frameworks like Next.JS, React Native/Expo would be plus
Looking forward to build a great team and great future together.
Lead -Talent Acquisiton
Looking for a highly skilled MEAN Full-Stack Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
1+ years in MEAN ( MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular, NodeJS ) full-stack development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Design, Develop, and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Designing and developing user interactions on web pages.
- Designing and developing APIs.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Thorough Understanding of Angular 8 / 9
- Knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrapping, XML and other NoSQL databases like DynamoDB ( Preferred Skill of DynamoDB )
- knowledge on RDBMS like MySQL, SQL Server, etc.
- Distributed Technology Web Services (SOAP, RESTFUL)
- Strong experience in API development & integration, Database Design, third party libraries
- AWS Cloud framework (Serverless) and technologies experience.
- Familiarity with CI/CD for deploying the code.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git along with knowledge about branching, code merging, and code review strategies.
- NodeJS: 1 years (Required)
- MongoDB: 1 years (Required)
- Total Work: 1 years (Required)
- Angular ( 7 / 8 / 9 ) : 2 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time