Responsibilities And Duties-
As a Mobile Developer (React Native), your responsibilities and duties will include the following :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using the React-native framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Translating design and wireframe to high-quality code.
- Reusability of code using react components.
- Manage UI resolutions for different screen sizes.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Publish applications on play store and App store. Requirements Good Design and analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of React Concept like Virtual DOM Class component and functional component.
- Good understanding Redux, Redux toolkit and context API, Axios.
- Good understanding project architecture and best practices.
- Familiarity with restful API, GraphQL and Apollo client.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Skills And Requirements
- Good Design and analytical skills.
- Good Aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Strong proficiency in Kotlin, Java.
- Strong proficiency OOPS concepts.
- Deep understanding of Android SDK and Apis.
- Good understanding of MVVM pattern and clean architecture.
- Familiarity with restful API, GraphQL and Apollo client.
- Should have understanding of Jetpack components (RoomDB)
- Strong, written and oral communication skills.
- Professional experience in REST API development
- Knowledge of writing clean, resilient and performant codes in Node JS
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like Jest, Mocha/ Chai/ Should.js
- Knowledge of ES6+/ES2015+
- Experience of working on cloud computing platforms
- Blockchain knowledge
- Experience of working on EC2 Web Console and APIs
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
Cyberium is a low code app builder for enterprises, governments, and businesses with blockchain capabilities. We provide a unified platform for both frontend and backend development using drag and drop design(WYSWIG), build & deployment. Our customers reach the market faster, respond rapidly to changes, and stay relevant to customer needs in the ever-dynamic markets. With embedded blockchain, it helps customers to manage end-to-end business tokenization for embedded finance, plug & play fintech, business NFT management, post-border integration, multi-organization collaboratives among many other leading solutions and services for transaction excellence.
Hiring for the position of Full Stack Developer / Senior Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 2 years relevant experienceCompensation: Based on Industry Standards
Interview Mode : Face to Face
COMPANY - ACCION LABS
LOCATION - BENGALURU, PUNE, MUMBAI, CHENNAI, HYDERABAD
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - 4+ YEARS
NOTICE PERIOD - IMMEDIATE TO 10 DAYS
Senior Software Engineer/Lead - Java Full Stack [Primary: Microservices with Data Modelling]
- Experience working with enterprise/ distributed scalable systems
- Experience building services that are mission critical, serving requests at scale
- 4+ years of Full Software Development Life Cycle experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with Java full-stack development.
- Experience with Java(1.8)
- Experience with frameworks like Spring/ Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Experience with technologies such as REST and/or SOAP web services.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Excellent verbal communication.
Good to have:
- Experience with modern front end frameworks (React, Angular or Vue) [Plus]
- Additional weightage for other backend technologies (Python, Kotlin) [Plus]
- Knowledge of Golang technology [Plus]
Zimyo HRMS (A product of Zimyo | www.zimyo.com), is one of the fastest-growing employee experience platforms in the world serving over 1000+ organizations and empowering over 200,000+ employees through our SaaS-based HRMS and Benefits Platform. We help organizations streamline their entire HR and Payroll processes, with a particular focus on helping their employees with financial solutions like salary advances, personal loans, health insurance, etc.
We are a team of Product Management and FinTech honchos & alumni of distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/ICAI) and we are building something at the cutting edge of HR & FinTech Universe (Embedded Finance is the word)! We have most recently raised Series A funding from IndiaMart and BeeNext and looking to expand our team.
We are building something that is unique, real, and Impactful. If you carry a similar passion, we'd love to hear from you!
We are seeking experienced Software Engineers to join the BackEnd development team. The BackEnd team is responsible for building and managing multiple software products. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about solving complex problems and building platforms keeping in mind scalability and accuracy.
- As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Identify and fix CSS, HTML, and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms and browsers; test websites on different browsers and mobile device browsers; correct problems identified by customer feedback.
- Willing to take charge and ownership of the project.
- Improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the system
- Work closely with product management and Design teams to define and refine feature specifications
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- 3+ years of experience with a solid foundation in software design and development and hands-on experience on PHP and Node.js projects.
- PHP expert
- Experience with NodeJS, React.js, or other languages is a plus
- Good knowledge of REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and/or any NoSQL database
- Good understanding of scalability, and availability
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Good communication skills.
- Market competitive salary.
- One of the best ESOP programs.
- Group health insurance and other financial benefits.
- Meritocratic culture with the promise of rapid career progression.
- Experience of a growing company with a focus on personal growth.
- Opportunity to work with the Founding Team and rub shoulders with experts in the Saas & FinTech world.
Key Skills: Java, Node.js, React js, PHP , JSON, Mongo DB, Rest APIs, Word Press, Web Services, Mern Stack, Mean Stack, Express Framework, Bootstrap with Angularjs.
- Overall 3 to 4+ years of experience is required with the following skills.
- Good working knowledge of working database platforms like dynamo DB MYSQL and Mongo DB Experience
- You need to work in an agile cross-functional team to create a customer experience and implement high-quality code into production.
- Work on bug fixes and improvement of application performance.
- Hands on experience with a framework with Angular JS and Node JS
- Hands on experience with utility library with jQuery lib, bootstrap.js, Angularjs, Bootstrap, Date Picker, canvasjs.min.js, Socket.io, Moment timezone.js
- Good Knowledge of AWS Amazon web services.
- Should be Proficient in Linux
- Experience on Node.js and Json rest APIs developments and web services knowledge are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of cross-browser platform issues and implementation is highly preferred.
Required skill set-
Solid experience in PHP
Experience in PHP frameworks like Laravel and CodeIgniter
Experience in working with REST APIs and AJAX
Good understanding of database design and optimization
Experience of responsive and mobile-first design platforms like Bootstrap
Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
In-depth understanding of Agile development process
Desired Qualities -
Good Knowledge of E-commerce websites and WordPress
Experience in ReactJs and Redux, React-Native would be a plus
Full Stack Architect
- Design overall architecture of the web based platform in the space of Analytics and Application Security.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages – Python with Flask
- Proficient in Non-SQL DB like Mongo
- Well versed with Cloud Engineering like AWS
- Good Understanding of Containerisation like Docker, Kubernetes
- Application Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Understands Microservices Design.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Bitbucket
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Comfortable working on Design documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
- Strong analytical and logical skills, ability to work as an individual contributor
- Proficient with HTML, CSS - Master of jQuery and CSS3, less, Sass, Familiar with
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, build process such as And CI CD Process
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence and Agile development
- Knowledge of MVC's will add advantage
- Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Ability to work collectively towards team goals
- Responsible & Self starter who takes initiative
- Professionalism and team handling skills
- Good communication skills in verbal and written
- Understands the software development life-cycle process and a good team player
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Minimum experience should be 5 years.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks (such as OpenCart, Zend)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Good hands on in integrating payment API's and CRM software development.
- Preference for experience on rest API's.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Building Scalable Application from ground-up.
Design and Implementation of Data Storage / Schema
Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
Skills And Qualifications:
Experience with MongoDB, AWS, NodeJS, Express, React.js
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
environments Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
Data migration, transformation, and scripting Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (NodeJS,) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Understanding of “session management”.