- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Exp in Native Module
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hybrid Apps,React Native, Native iOS and Android Architecture understanding
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
1. Good with React Native
2. Some who has worked on consumer Apps
What does the core role include?
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
. Hands-on experience in working with Visual Studio & Xamarin.Forms.
. Hands-on experience in creating user interfaces using Xamarin.Forms for designing UI using XAML with various layouts and controls.
. Hands-on experience required on MVVM & C#.
. Hands-on experience in developing Xamarin.Forms Custom Renderers, Data Binding, Effects,Gestures, Sliders, Listviews, Buttons, Styles, Checkboxes, Date Pickers, Webview and Dependency Service.
. Need Good Knowledge on data storage options using SQLite Database In Xamarin.Forms & Android.
. Hands-on experience in Server integration technologies including web services RESTful APIs.
. Need Good Knowledge with Push Notification Implementation.
. Need Knowledge in generating Android .APK & iOS .IPA files deploying to the Playstore and App Store.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers
- Object-oriented analysis, UML, and design using common design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in the development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or a similar environment
- Experience with Agile development is a plus
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker
- Knoweldge on Adobe XD/ Figma/ Sketch
- knowledge on GetX will be plus
- Building a full stack project, a React Native application
- Set and enforce high code standards for all our React Native applications.
- Be involved in feature requirements discussions.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Well-versed with the publishing process on AppStore and Play Store
- Built React Native applications from scratch.
- Be familiar with both iOS & Android design patterns.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a Ionic Developer. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- Fresher to 6 months
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol-Naroda)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- 10k to 20k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
- Design and build applications for the iOS and Android platform using Hybrid Technologies
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- dentify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Design and develop scalable web applications using open source technologies
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Develop a hybrid application with IONIC 2, Cordova
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects other Developers to implement full stack web and mobile solutions
- Only 5 days working
- Flexible job timing
- Company Provide necessary training
- Great Career enhancement opportunity
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a smart, collaborative, hard-working Senior Frontend Developer to be part of a team building an amazing multimodal transport experience. You are an accomplished, hands-on engineer. Your mission is to serve as a key UI developer on your squad and expertly craft frontend mobile and web applications. You work closely with Product and Design teams to drive and refine specifications. You develop strategies and design specifications to improve the performance and reliability of our mobile & web applications as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
Who you are
- Love for coding : An engineer who is a fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code, in short, a code -artist.
- Dynamic Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Analytical mindset: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills from requirements, design to code & validation. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Team player Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in mobile and/or web application development.
- Minimum 2+ years of leading feature teams through all stages of development.
- Experience with mobile application development in Android and iOS.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth mobile applications on Android & iOS integrating with native APIs and cloud services.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve mobile application(s).
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Build products that can scale for users around the world while meeting & exceeding quality & performance goals.
- Maintain strong service catalog and up to date technical documentation.
- Establish logging, monitoring, analytics and telemetry frameworks for the team.
- Establish & Enforce strong DevOps principles across all stages of development.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Development experience on native and/or cross platform mobile application development for Android & iOS using Xamarin, Cordova or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage and experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, REST, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, accessibility and internationalization.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs. Familiarity in using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, bitbucket etc.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Experience with Geo-location APIs and Google maps APIs and asset tracking is a plus.
- Previous experience in developing mobility or transportation solutions is a plus.
- Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do with flexible hours
- Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in APAC cities
- Annual Team retreats in Bali and other popular beach destinations
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Our Client began as custom application development and business process automation solution provider from its New Orleans Office 2015.
Following year they launched an independent Health, business, property assessment and Law Enforcement products.
In 2017, they stated India operation, an extension of development team and expertise to grow the business.They continued to grow and expand offerings in both the public and private sectors. Giving its wide scope of experience and expertise the client is striving to achieve challenging goals in upcoming years.
Currently they are on look out for high achievers, love to do their hands dirty with real coding, can think out of box and are self starter to build innovative software products using Hybrid Mobile app platform.
Position : Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
Location : Pune (Currently remote working)
Salary : Best in the Industry
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Vacancies : 3
Job duties and responsibilities :
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess the feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Work on software architecture and development of Hybrid Mobile applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Point of contact in all phases of software engineering.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery.
- Deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and handhold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Collaborate with the design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful Android/iOS user experience.
- Work as part of a team-building prototype, applications, and user experiences.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Experienced in Xamarin and exposure in other hybrid mobile development like Native Script.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI Kit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and all UI components in the Android/IOS object library foundation.
- Worked on 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs, and push notifications.
- Exposure of Android- s/Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards.
- Design and Build advanced applications for the Android Platform using Kotlin & RXJAVA
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to be a self-starter, prioritize your work and stay organized in a team environment is critical.
Desired Skill :
- Good experience in Developing Android based Applications and test infrastructure, writing documentation and following an agile development methodology.
- 1+ Years of Experience in working with Kotlin Programming language.
- Have published at least one Android Application.
- Have experience in Android Architecture patterns e.g. MVC, MVVM, MVP etc, creating custom views.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes RXjava and bluetooth 5
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning skills
Looking for Urgent Joinees