Greetings from Raptor Supplies Pvt. Ltd.
Location - Mohan Co - Operative, New Delhi - 110044
Role - QA Automation Testing Engineer
Key Skills : Automation (90%) + Manual (10%) + Selenium + Python
* Job Brief :
This quality associate will develop, implement and maintain automation tools, QA test plans and test cases, automation scripts, reports, and procedures. Provide the necessary help to team members. Should participate in Go-Live and Post-Production events.
- Demonstrable experience of testing within Web Technologies and/or API-related space using frameworks such as X-Unit,Java/Selenium/Python etc.
- Basic experience with performance/scale testing
- Knowledge of automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Candidate must have experience and willingness to work on automation and functional testing.
- Hands-on in API/Web services testing.
- Execution of automation scripts, verification and validation.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach.
- Manage automation activities and provide status to stakeholders on accessing overall progress and completion.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Raptor Supplies
What does the role look like?
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Lead Should be an excellent team manager as well as individual contributor capable of understanding and driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App) Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and technical architecture and how each feature is implemented Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
Automation Test Engineer
(UI Automation, API+UI Automation, UI+API+Mobile Automation)
Experience (4- 9) Yrs
N.P – Immediate - 25 Days
Location- Pan India
Must Haves :
• Experience with QE for distributed, highly scalable systems
• Hands on experience of working with at least one of GUI based test automation tools for desktop and/or mobile automation. Experience on multiple tools will be added advantage
• Proficient in writing SQL queries
• Familiarity with process of test automation tool selection & test approach
• Experience in designing and development of automation framework and creation of scripts using best industry practices such as Page object model
• Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harness
• Familiar with implementation of design patterns, modularization, and user libraries for framework creation
• Can mentor team as well as has short learning curve for new technology
• Understands all aspects of Quality Engineering
• Understanding of SOAP and REST principles
• Thorough understanding of microservices architecture
• In-depth hands-on experience of working with at least one API testing tool like RestAssured, SOAP UI, NodeJS
• Hands-on experience working with Postman or similar tool
• Hands-on experience in parsing complex JSON & XML and data validation using serialization techniques like POJO classes or similar
• Hands-on experience in performing Request and Response Schema validation, Response codes and exceptions
• Good Understanding of BDD, TDD methodologies and tools like Cucumber, TestNG, Junit or similar.
• Experience in defining API E2E testing strategy, designing and development of API automation framework
• Working experience on build tools Maven / Gradle, Git etc.
• Experience in creating test pipeline – CI/CD Preferred: (Mostly for people being hired at the Senior Associate Career Stage)
• Possess domain knowledge to identify issues across those domains, understand their impact, and drive resolution [(familiar / expert in domains like retail banking, automobile, insurance, betting, food-markets, hotel industry, healthcare)
• Used /Exposure to automation tool for automating mobile applications
• Expertise in creating test automation frameworks, implementing and maintaining them on a project Experience in the modern agile practices such as BDD/Cucumber , Devops
• Knowledge and experience in service virtualization and tools like CA Lisa
• Hands-on knowledge of setting up PACT Broker and writing PACT tests is desirable
• Experience in test management tools like Xray & Zephyr and integration of test framework with these tools
• Understanding of commonly used software design patterns like Builder, Factory, Singleton and Façade. Test Management: Must Haves
• Able to estimate for low and medium complexity applications and have used at least one of the estimation techniques.
• Able to handle/oversight a small team ranging from 2 -5 people and can guide them during the complete SDLC cycle starting from test case creation till test closure activities
• Well-versed with the most of the activities in defect management process, can define/enhance the defect documentation and TAR lifecycle process independently
• Have expertise to enforce/adhere defect or other processes in the team
The Lead Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining a best-in-class QA process to ensure the highest quality of software products.
This individual will work with the development team to define, design, and maintain comprehensive test plans and test cases, develop automation frameworks, and execute tests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive QA process to ensure the highest quality of software products.
• Design and develop automated test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
• Execute tests and document results.
• Develop and maintain automation frameworks.
• Identify, document, and report software defects.
• Work with the development team to define, design, and maintain comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on product design specifications.
• Monitor product quality on an ongoing basis and provide feedback to the development team on areas of improvement.
• Stay current with the latest technologies and trends in software development.
• Provide technical guidance and leadership to other QA engineers.
- MS or BS in Computer Science or a related subject.
- At least five (5+) years of web application testing and automation framework experience.
- Taking complete ownership of product testing efforts.
- Proficiency in Java/ Python or any other Object-Oriented Language.
- Experience of Selenium & WebServices or REST API testing or backend testing
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in CI/ CD setup preferably with Jenkin
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert in methodically developing use-cases-
- Expert at writing automation test cases using Selenium.
- Expert at testing the web application for both functionality and performance.
- Understands what world-class quality for SAAS Products
- Expert at communicating the QA results with the engineering teams
- Expert at increasing visibility for blocker/critical issues.
WORK FROM OFFICE AND WORK FROM HOME JOB
IF INTERESTED THEN CALL/WHATSAPP ME ON ( SEVEN EIGHT FIVE NINE EIGHT EIGHTZERO TWO FOUR TWO )
quality standards defined for software products.
2) Responsible for getting a product design document as well as trial and error data and its evaluation. To
ensure that the documents are distributed, checked and approved.
3) Responsible for creating an Automation framework for UI & Non-UI applications, records of everything
i.e. the test results, the software shortcomings, a historical analysis of the comparisons, etc.
4) Responsible for ensuring that the applications used are in full compliance with the best practices of
software development, the highest standards of web development, and the potential to adapt to improvements
set forth by upstream sources.
5) Active participation with application planning and creating a set of instructions for the application users,
conducting training sessions to contribute decisively to the security of the applications by conducting audits.
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
- Create, maintain, and execute automated test cases for APIs and web services
- Discover, analyze, and document defects in our Jira system
- Create and maintain automation frameworks using Object Oriented concepts and basic design patterns
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts, analyze and communicate test results using Appium and Selenium
- Create API and web services automated tests using Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured, or similar tools
- Mentor QA resources in test automation
- Provide the Team Lead with effort estimates and progress reports
- Minimum 7 years of experience with backend automation with technologies like RESTful APIs, Web Services Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Java and Core Java
- Minimum 7 years of experience in QA
- Experience with tools such as Appium, Selenium, and/or XCUI test
- Experience using Git and CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with mobile app testing on iOS and Android
- Experience with testing web apps/websites
- Great communication skills
- Ability to contribute to improving QA best practices
Currently, we are looking for the below positions:
- Mobile QA automation engineers
- Expertise in Selenium, Appium, API testing
- Java language is preferred
- Would be expected to do manual testing as part of their role
- 6+ Years of experience in Automaton Testing
- QA Automation Tester (with Selenium and Appium)
- Hands on experience in Selenium
- Hood hands on experience in Java
- 2 Years of Hands on experience in Appium Testing for Android and iOS Native
- The candidate is required to have hands-on experience (2yrs +) with Appium automation for Android and iOS native applications.
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Work in nosetests Test Case Generation Framework which has assert Functions for various data types.
● Maintain or Re-engineer Automation Test Frameworks bug fixes and patch sets for existing applications.
● Work in Object Oriented Concepts in Python 2 & 3 .
● Work in several python packages like Celery, selenium, psycopg, pymongo, boto
● Experience in Version Control system like GIT.
● Experience in Development , Debugging, Enhancement and Maintenance of
applications and Tools .
● Good Experience in debugging the issues using debuggers like pydevd , pdb, ptvsd.
● work experience on AWS (EC2, S3)
● Excellence in communicating with diverse teams to take a project from start to finish; collaborating with various teams to develop & support internal data platform and ongoing analyses.
● work with Proof of Concept in Integration Testing using Vue Test Utils.
● Generate code coverage report for test cases
● Independently design and execute internal tools for infrastructure support.
What You Bring:
● 7+ years of experience in automation testing
● Understand requirements Business Function-lists and Create System Test Strategy, and Planned test activities in line with Delivery Dates.
● Result-driven Quality Assurance professional with solid knowledge in the Testing
process of Software Development Life-cycle methodologies - Agile, Iterative, Scrum, and Waterfall models.
● Proficient in Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Case Creation.
● Extensive work experience in Designing Automation Frameworks and Scripts in Skills of Selenium, Python, and Vue js.
● Experience in Microservices Testing.
● Excellent exposure on Quality Assurance Procedures and Tools Like JIRA
● Work Experience in Analytics technologies and Products like Aviso.
● Experience in working on multiple Platforms LINUX, MAC.
● Experience in utilizing Lean and Six Sigma best practices in identifying, improving and re-engineering Test Frameworks.
● Have flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies and also to work in a team environment as well as independently to get things done.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card