- Open Positions: 5
- Required experience: 3+ Years
- Salary Range: 10-12 LPA
- 3-6 years of Core Java experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Design and develop APIs for the frontend to consume.
- Constantly improve the application architecture by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices to combine server and frontend.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in your approach.
- Were responsible for the functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the Engineering team and support the Product Team of Empuls.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Good Communication Skills
Good in Restful webservices, Spring, Hibernate etc
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration
in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment
• Understand how our applications operate, how they are structured, and how customers use
• Provide engineering support (when necessary) to other teams who are responsible for
deployment and help them with debugging issues (when needed)
• Participate with the engineering and implementation teams to define plans for standardizing,
scaling, and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install those
• Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to the management regarding technology
improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
Who can apply: B.Tech- CS/IT and MCA with 65% throughout academics.
Perks and Benefits
* 5 Days working per week.
* Medical Insurance
* Internet Reiumbursment
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Senior web developer, having 5+ years of experience in Java Full Stack enterprise level web application development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level web application development
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST and SOAP
- Experience in any one of the industry leading databases; Preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth/OAuth2 is a must.
- Unit and integration testing using Junit 5 and Mockito.
- Hands on experience with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools such as GitHub, Jenkin Maven and Azure DevOps.
- Specialist expertise in one cloud platform and preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to platform requirements/story development.
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Development of assigned stories in appropriate languages defined for each module.
- Agile – Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Result oriented team player
- Good in communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
• 4+ years of professional experience working as a Java Software Engineer
• Strong experience working on large, complex systems that run in a real-time multi-threaded
• Strong experience on Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Micro-services, REST/
SOAP APIs, MYSQL or other RDBMS.
• Strong experience in Spring Boot with Micro-services is a must.
• Working knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs.
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
• Capable of writing, maintaining and optimising SQL (queries, procedures, views, joins etc.)
• Experience with Angular or ReactJS will be a plus point.
• Working knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
• Work within an Agile project to build, design and implement business solutions.
• Gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed
manner and translate the same into system requirements.
• Ensuring high performance of the software on desktop and mobile
• Development of high quality, robust business solutions to meet business expectations.
• Collaborate in a team for learning and sharing knowledge.
• Engage in the development of applications to a production environment.
Personal Competency :-
• Strong communication skill is MUST
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• A positive mindset and can-do attitude
• Fluent English speaker
• Ready to learn new things
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Experience in the Spring Framework
Experience in Spring boot micro services
Experience in front end technologies like Angular 9/10/11, Java script, html5, typescript
Experience in Java restful web services and SOAP webservices
Hands on experience in tools like Post man,Github, code quality analysis using SonarQube,Maven, Eclipse or Intellij
Experience with test-driven development
Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams;
Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
Demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
Ability to adapt to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment
Experience of working in Agile methodology
- Experience in designing multithreaded/concurrent/distributed systems.
- Experience in working on scalable non-blocking server side frameworks like Spring stack(2+ years)
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases, Message brokers. ex: Postgres/MySQL, MongoDB/DynamoDB/Redis/Neo4j, Kafka (2 +years)
- Understand cloud technologies and should have deployed applications or products in popular cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, MS Azure, etc (2+ years).
- Experience with BigData is a big plus
- Knowledge of functional programming principles is a plus.
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3
We have a great work culture and offer amazing technical and architectural challenges.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to work on the innovative Product.