candidate should have atleast 4 year experience
well known in full stack developer
location is in bangalore and pune
Relevant skills like java angular springboot react
Roles and responsibilities-
- Design, Build and maintain innovative and modern web applications using Laravel and PHP.
- Lead the entire web application development cycle right from the concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Maintain current web applications using Laravel.
- Communicate with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Ensure that integration runs smoothly.
- Write, clean and code.
- Scaling project based on client feedback.
- Test, troubleshoot and debug web applications.
- Build efficient PHP modules.
- Knowledge of using APIs REST/SOAP.
- Experience with eCommerce website workflow.
- Knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
Skills and Qualifications-
- Proven experience as a PHP/ Laravel developer for a minimum of 6 months- 1 yr.
- Knowledge and experience with MVC architecture.
- Knowledge of unit testing software.
- Knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MVC framework, MYSQL, CSS, AJAX, HTML5.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel framework.
Job Location- Haldwani, Uttarakhand
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Technical Skills & Competencies: Mandatory:
Frameworks – ReactJS/AngularJS
Server-side development – Python/Django/Node.js
Database: SQL or NoSQL Databases (SQL Server/ MongoDB)
API Design concepts and Development of RESTful web services
- Familiarity with the Development of reusable frameworks, libraries to be used by multiple development teams
- Familiarity with cloud-native application architecture patterns
- Hands-on experience on project management tools like Jira
- Experience using DevOps Tools for CI/CD
- Conversant with agile methodologies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work independently or in a small team setup
- Manage a team of highly skilled Frontend/Full Stack and Backend developers
- Creating, executing, and maintaining project plans including activity definition, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration, and resource requirements
- Work with the technical team, communicating requirements and ensuring all product development meets the goals of the project and overall business and strategic goals
- Project management including release management, add-on compatibility reporting, updating documentations
- Assist in other ad-hoc or administrative tasks as part of daily/routine business activities
- Work with product technical architects to design new products or enhancements. Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing
- Performs design and code reviews with senior technical staff
- Act like the person everyone turns to resolve tough technical problems
- Work closely with other teams/vendors to connect front-end components with the other (often third-party) web and data services and support the back-end developers by integrating their work with the application
- Mentors team on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency
- Performs the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Articulates business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be designed and engineered
- Develops technical understanding of how the data flows from various source
- Provide ongoing support to applications used within the organization
- 5+ years of experience in product development, with 2+ years of experience in a leadership role in current organization
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional debugging skills and strong experience with performance tuning
- Excellent technical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Good range of hands-on technical experience
- Expert knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with code revisioning and repo maintenance on Git, code profiling and auditing
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Big Picture (The Opportunity)
We are looking to hire an experienced SDE (LAMP) to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Agami Tech Pvt Ltd is an ideal place to get ahead.
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations)
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities)
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers and also data storage solutions.
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP , MVC design patterns , fundamental design principles behind a scalable application , User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value)
BE/BS/MS/MCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Relevant 3 to 7 years experience in PHP or LAMP application development
Knowledge of front-end technologies including AngularJS, React JS, and HTML5.
Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, MVC, REST API development.
Hands on Experience on PHP , Linux , Apache , MySQL , Smarty.
Knowledge in Perl is an added advantage
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc)
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds also in SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Demonstrated attention to detail & Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Commercial software development experience
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java, springboot, Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, Js.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Experience leading a team of software engineers
Experience with accurately measuring the productivity of a team
Experience writing scalable software
Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers
Excellent English Speaking and Writing skills
Experience with web services technology (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Provides free and subscription-based website and email services hosted and operated at data centers in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Serve global audience and customers through sophisticated content delivery networks.
- Operate a service infrastructure using the latest technologies for web services and a very large storage infrastructure.
- Provides virtualized infrastructure, allows seamless migration and the addition of services for scalability.
- Pioneers and earliest adopters of public cloud and NoSQL big data store - since more than a decade.
- Provide innovative internet services with work on multiple technologies like php, java, nodejs, python and c++ to scale our services as per need.
- Has Internet infrastructure peering arrangements with all the major and minor ISPs and telecom service providers.
- Have mail traffic exchange agreements with major Internet services.
Job Details :
- This job position provides competitive professional opportunity both to experienced and aspiring engineers. The company's technology and operations groups are managed by senior professionals with deep subject matter expertise.
- The company believes in having an open work environment offering mentoring and learning opportunities with an informal and flexible work culture, which allows professionals to actively participate and contribute to the success of our services and business.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Implement MVC architecture using MERN/MEAN
- Architect scalable web applications
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Qualification and Experience : A graduate degree or senior diploma in engineering or technology with some or all of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field with 3-5 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a MERN/MEAN stack Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience with Angular JS
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in socket.io and webrtc will be an added advantage.
All interested candidates please share your updated resume.