Core Java, Java 8, Springboot, RESTful Webservices,
Microservices, AWS, Hibernate, AJAX
Immediate Joiner preffered
Interview Process will be kept short
require candidates for junior position ,senior position , lead position & Java Architect
- Microservices (MSA),
- REST APIs,
- Java, Java EE, Spring Boot,
- Multithreading (Strong), SOA, and Hibernate.
- Design and develop complex mappings, performance tuning of mappings, and ProcessFlows
- Should be able to troubleshoot complex or unusual bugs
- understanding of Front End technologies (or) Understanding of JBPM (or) Drool is an additional advantage.
- Work experience in Spring Boot framework, Spring Restful services, and Databases like MS SQL.
- Design and develop high-quality web applications using the Django web framework
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, and UX/UI designers to create innovative experiences
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient, clean, modular, and well-documented code
- Test and debug applications for optimal performance
- Monitor applications for performance and security issues
- Create and maintain the application's architecture
- Create and implement applications that are low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Security and data protection implementation
- Data storage solution integration
- Develop user interfaces with React and Redux technologies
- Collaborate with other developers to ensure efficient delivery of features
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing applications
- Monitor application performance and address any issues
- Research and suggest new technologies to improve existing applications
- Remain up-to-date with industry standards and best practices
- Managing and maintaining AWS
- Containerizing the solution with Docker
- Upgrade, update the existing solution
- Collaborate with the mobile app developer
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends
- Proven work experience as a Django developer
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with developing RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of Django, Docker, AWS, React.js
- Able to use and understand different browser developer tools.
- Strong knowledge of GIT
- Able to use Postman, JIRA or similar tools
- Familiar with JSON
- Working knowledge of Django-compatible libraries like GeoDjango
- Bachelor’s/Master in computer science
- 5-7 years of work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast, unstructured environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Must have access to FTTH internet connection
- Programming, developing, website coding, and producing data-driven web applications, and websites using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers on client projects
- Consult with clients as needed
- Contribute to the development of the misc. company special projects
- Manage your own time & development between multiple projects & clients to meet deliverables
- Follow and contribute to our internal standards
- Keep up on the latest trends and best practices in web development
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & skills
- Excellent knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Strong understanding and experience with SASS
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
- The ability to translate PSDs and other assets created by design team into cohesive websites
- Strong sense of visual design
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Knowledge of usability / user experience design is a plus
- Experience maintaining version control using Git
- Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization – we don’t work with prebuilt themes so it is important to have the ability to create complex setups from scratch
- Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce
- Familiarity with various commonplace and proven plugins such as: Advanced Custom Fields, Gravity Forms, The Events Calendar, s2Member, BuddyPress
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus
- Thorough understanding of custom post types and taxonomies
- Working knowledge of basic PHP and MySQL
- An understanding of programming security best practices
- Familiarity with issues in web design & development and accessibility is a plus
- Familiarity with using command line tools on Linux servers is a plus
- Familiarity with using git for source control is a plus
- Involvement in the open source community is a plus
Ameex is a fast-growing end to end Digital Solution/IT Services company with offices in the USA, Singapore, Belgium and India. We primarily support clients in USA, Singapore, EMEA and Europe region. We provide strategic digital consulting and growth consulting services to our global fortune 500 and midmarket enterprise client. We are committed to deliver high quality digital technology, digital product engineering, MARTECH, and end to end experience and engagement solutions to our global customers. Our solutions spaces extends in the areas of custom application development, Content, ecommerce, mobile app development, analytics and AI/ML to our clients and pride ourselves in delivering best-of-breed products and services on time and within budget.
Our solutions are implemented by world class team of experienced solutions architects, development engineers and Digital IT Managers and are promised to deliver a high quality, on time, highly scalable, easy to maintain, cost-effective solutions that accelerate growth.
Position: Elastic Path – Lead
Experience: 8 years
Ameex is seeking 8+ years of relevant experience which includes 3+ years’ experience as a Lead Developer working with Elastic Path to join our innovative team. Candidate will be part of the team working on exciting scalable product catering to huge consumer base. We encourage people who can dive headlong into situations to get things done, set their own direction and feel pride about what they create.
- Elastic Path Commerce, Headless commerce implementation skills, Java, J2EE, Maven, MySQL DB, Micro Services.
- Writing code that is of high standards in terms of quality and usability while not compromising on security.
- Being a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- Development and delivery experience with large-scale Java EE solutions, databases, web servers, networking, security, etc.
- Knowledge/demonstrable experience of Payment Gateways, Catalog Syndication with any leading CMS platforms, Catalog Modelling in B2B or B2C domains.
- Knowledge/demonstrable experience in containers such as Docker and/or orchestration systems such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with other E-Commerce platforms (Magento, Hybris) and third parties highly desired.
- Restful web service patterns of popular frameworks such as Spring-boot, JAX-RS, etc.
- Unit testing, caching strategies, profiling memory management & performance tuning.
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with Spring, Java, Maven, OpenJPA, OSGI, Apache Felix, Solr, ActiveMQ, Apache Camel.
Connect with us! To learn more about us, check out www.ameexusa.com
Follow us on Youtube and Linkedin
Facilitate business facing workshops with the technical team and develop a technical plan.
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions.
Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies to project teams.
Providing innovation to the product whilst collaborating with the product teams, business
teams and development scrum teams.
Support business and IT strategic planning.
Solves difficult problems with effective solutions using rigorous logic and methods.
Analyse current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve.
Required Experience and Skills :
Minimum of 5 years of direct business interaction in designing technical solutions.
Experience giving technical direction to both onsite and offshore team members.
Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level.
Continuous improvement and innovative mind-set.
Ability to take a lead role and take ownership of complex data integration deliveries.
Broad technology experience, awareness of current technology trends and a sound
understanding of contemporary software engineering practices and behaviours.
Excellent presentation skills for communicating both business oriented solutions and
advanced technical concepts.
A degree in Computer Science and/or a business related degree; or equivalent work
Tech Stack includes: Angular, Java, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Oracle & REST microservices
- 5+ years of working experience in the technologies like Angular6 or higher, NodeJS & MySQL, AWS Cloud Services
- Strong Hands-on with any Enterprise Programming Language (Python/.Net) in past
- Experience with architecting, designing, and debugging MEAN, full-stack based enterprise software
- Should have expertise in designing relational database tables & writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Ability to handle small teams and mentor them.
- Ability to analyze, design, and build object-oriented, component-based applications.
- Extensive experience in the design, planning, and implementation of complex large-scale enterprise solutions using distributed teams within process-oriented organizations.
- Experience developing and deploying applications on Linux based operating systems
- Willingness to experiment with new and latest tools and technologies.
- Experience in Banking, Credit Card Payments, and Gateways domain would be an advantage. ·
SourceLogix - is a California based software development company. Founded in 2007, we have successfully built our client base with our values: Talent. Team. Trust.
SourceLogix experts help Fortune 500 clients in the areas of SaaS, eCommerce, VoIP, CRM, Transaction systems & Predictive Analytics.
Our latest venture is to build our own Cloud-based SaaS platform to disrupt the Digital Marketing space with a revolutionary voice & video platform - to help customers significantly improve conversions. The platform is built on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Salesforce CRM to drive Voice & Video with analytics & deep learning, all to significantly improve conversion rates.
We are setting up our offices in Chennai and Bangalore. Looking for an experienced Lead Developer who can become our employee#1 in India & eventually grow into a CTO role.
- Node.js and/ or Python - expert level. Over 5 years.
- Deep Knowledge of Amazon web services (AWS). Over 2 years.
- Expertise building on Lambda, API gateway, AWS Cognito
- Dynamo DB, Amazon RDS.
- S3, EC2, Route 53.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build the platform from the ground up.
- Work with designers & developers to create signup, login, telephony, dashboards and control panel functions.
- Manage AWS instances and run the platform cost-effectively.
- Work with founders to build the roadmap and prioritize tasks.
- Communicate effectively - daily standups, weekly demos, etc.
- Competitive salary - based on experience.
- 100% remote work. All you need is a good laptop, headset, and internet connectivity.
- Flexible work: don't care when or where you work. We care how you work and how well you deliver.
- US-based team: open & transparent & professional.
- Ability to make a direct impact & build a great platform.
- Awesome culture! We are a friendly & collaborative team with a learning and growth mindset.
As a member of the development group, you will be primarily responsible for the design, development, and maintaining the product.
Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs.
Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code.
Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life.
Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business.
Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues.
Help scale our platform as we expand.
8+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise software development using J2EE Framework.
Passion for building enterprise web applications leveraging modern architecture principles, strong prior experience as a full stack developer.
Expertise with CSS and building responsive pages, with a keen eye for UI design and usability
Experience with web-accessibility/WCAG standards
Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team.
Experience with agile methodologies and good exposure to DevOps/CICD models.
Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase.