- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 2D, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
About Design Karigiri
What you will do:
- Studying design briefs and determining requirements.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Preparing rough drafts and present ideas.
- Working on marketing collaterals like social media posts, blog graphics, infographics, etc.
- Working on designing graphics, illustrations, and layouts for the website, blogs, and web apps.
- Preparing a graphic language for sales collaterals such as decks, product briefs, white papers, and reports.
- Working with copywriters and product designers.
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are cohesive and on-brand.
- Helping video content creators in producing videos with graphics and related collaterals.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Strong portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, color theory, web limitations, etc.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Graphic Designer will visualize & create graphics including illustrations, logos, brand identity, photo manipulation, typography/lettering.
- Should have a creative flair & a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
- Additionally, deep experience in creating designs for social media, websites, mobile apps, corporate identity programs, packaging design and other print media.
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layout & other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
Required Skills :
- Desire to work in a startup environment & able to self-manage.
-Working experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Working experience in Coreldraw.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Should have experience as a Graphic Designer.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards & brand consistency.
Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: PRODUCT DESIGN
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Work with internal and external customers for requirements and implementation details focused on making user-experience recommendations.
- Conduct user interviews and be responsible for writing interview scripts.
- Facilitate cross-functional team in brainstorming ideas to solve user problems.
- Translate ideas rapidly into high-level designs and user journey flows that address the
issue while contributing to holistic user experience within the product.
- Collaborate with Experience Designers to translate designs and user journey flows into
prototypes for new products, experiences, and features.
- Analyze post-launch user data to identify opportunities to improve UX/UI.
- Proficient knowledge in Autodesk fusion 360 modelling software.
- Demonstrated ability to apply design thinking methodologies to new product and feature innovation.
- Proven ability to conduct and analyze user research that drives design decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in designing for diverse groups of people (e.g., international audiences, multi-language localization, etc.).
- The ability to take a consultative approach during customer iterations. You should be able to interpret what solutions to provide, based on the questions asked.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives.
- Hands on experience with Computer Aided –Design tools.
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness to build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customer.
Kritika Verma | Manager - Talent Acquisition
Syscort Consulting Services Private Limited
Pune | Hyderabad | Aurangabad | USA |UAE
This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and
internal stakeholders and contribute to the design efforts for our IoT cloud
platform. You will partner with business and product development teams
throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and
innovating user experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant,
intuitive and integrated experiences for our customers. Passion and capacity to
interact with and advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must..
- Design the interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize
and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use
cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of
issues and potential solutions.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior
leadership for review and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric
- Experience in designing for the web, preferably for Enterprise products.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and Framer
• To create designs/product concepts artwork/illustrations/visuals/ in various graphics packages, (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) by a required deadline.
• Liaising with internal marketing & communications teams on design production and specifications at the Client location.
• Creating new designs & specifications for the client’s brand. Ensure all product briefs are to the clients requirements, the correct specification and delivered on time.
• Contributing to the in-house team as well as the client teams with ideas and recommendations in creative design and innovation
• Conceptualize 2D/3D/Stop Motion video ideas and execute them in a timely manner
• Be market aware Industry trends in the field of design, competitor campaigns