About Arc Digitech
We are seeking a Senior UX Designer with experience in B2B SaaS products, who can deliver user-centered solutions, evaluate and learn from experiences, lead a team towards efficiency and excellence and contribute to value delivery for the company.
You will work hand-to-hand in a diverse team with members located around our different offices. The team is based in Mexico and currently expanding to London and India. We are looking for talented designers who will set the pillars of the UX team in the India office and
continue to deliver valuable solutions to our users. The UX team is responsible for creating human-centered experiences by anticipating user needs and exceeding their expectations in design, quality, and efficiency to set industry standards within software team analytics.
As Designers in BlueOptima, we are the experts in product design and the user advocates, we drive for innovation, and create holistic experiences, we increase the product’s value by bringing the
outside into the design.
Responsibilities and tasks:
● Bridge the gap between research insights and tangible concepts.
● Take part in weekly design critiques, workshops, and squad meetings.
● Lead and coach Junior designers.
● Thinking and writing about your process and documenting your decisions.
● Set up knowledge-sharing processes that promote collaboration and training (i.e.
Facilitate brainstorming meetings, design and run workshops, etc.)
● Follow and identify key industry and technology trends.
● Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key
● Collaborate effectively with remote team members
What You Need to Succeed at BlueOptima:
● 4+ years of experience working as a Product Designer or UX Designer.
BlueOptima - Job_Description_Template_v1 1
● Proven experience mapping user journeys, identifying pain points and opportunities, and
delivering optimal solutions for users.
● A proactive, empathic, and data-driven approach to problems and opportunities.
● Experience using prototyping and collaboration tools such as Figma or XD.
● Ability to validate hypotheses, evaluate deliverables' impact and iterate based on objectives
and data insights.
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Good to have (Technical requirements/ Previous experience)
● Product analytics tools experience
● People management skills and experience
● User research experience
● Fast speed environment experience
● B2B SaaS platform experience
Why join our team?
● We offer the opportunity to work with a range of innovative software products with a strong
value proposition in a major growth industry.
● Rapid career growth.
● Autonomy to plan and execute based on objectives.
● The chance to be a visible contributor to the company's success.
● Training and Personal Development Plans for each employee.
Culture and Growth:
● 32 days of holidays - this includes public and religious holidays
● Contributions to your Provident Fund which can be matched by the company above the
statutory minimum as agreed
● Gratuity payments
● Private Medical Insurance provided by the company (Employee + Spouse + 2 Children + 2
● Relocation support
● Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days home p/w
● Flexible Work from Long Distance - 4 weeks a year
● Free drinks and snacks in the office
● International travel opportunities
● Global annual meet-up (Thailand in October 2022)
● High-quality equipment (Ergonomic chairs and 32’ screens)
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We are also building features that empower institutions and educators grow their business by marketing and selling their courses online. We follow an extremely user-focused product development approach to address the needs of institutions, teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level and help them grow.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale and deliver the best experience to the users.
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll be responsible for end-to-end design of multiple web, mobile & tablet apps for different stakeholders like admins, teachers and students. Your work will include designing new features as well updating the existing ones based on customer needs & prioritisation. You’ll also be responsible for designing various branding & marketing collaterals like icons, logos, websites, etc. as needed. Your work will also include market & competitive research along with original creative thinking to create experiences that solve problems in simple but effective ways.
You will need to have a patient, collaborative, highly objective & a process driven mindset to work with the Product Manager and go past your own biases to deliver effective & simple solutions for our clients. You will also need to have constant engagement with the Engineering team to resolve any queries and ensure that the design is being translated into the product as intended. The role requires you to understand the problem being solved for the user, collect the users’ needs and translate it into effective & holistic solutions with smooth experiences. As a designer at an early stage startup where delivery speed matters a lot, it’s extremely important for you strike the right balance with minimal simple design but effective solutions. You will need a combination of creativity, business understanding, user empathy, process driven approach, collaborative mindset & the technical expertise needed to create simple, efficient and effective solutions and experiences.
- Understanding the business direction, problem being solved for clients and the solution being proposed.
- Empathising with users/customers to understand their needs, develop solutions that solve their problems.
- Conducting market and competitive research to understand best practices and commonly used controls.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of the user-centric design process.
- Collaborate with the product team and engineering team to deliver the final product.
- Expertise with design tools such as Adobe XD / Figma.
- Good understanding of the entire design process right from requirement collection, persona development to wireframing, prototyping and to high fidelity designs.
- Experience in designing software products for different platforms like web, mobile and tablets.
- Experience in designing branding and marketing collaterals like websites, icons, logos, etc.
- Good balanced focus in both UX and UI aspects of the design.
- Ability to look at things objectively and come out of biases to consider different feedbacks and collaboratively deliver the best solution.
- Standardising design templates & creating the design language for commonly occurring elements across the app.
- Any experience in designing small translations and animations is a plus.
- Prior experience in designing software products for startups is a plus.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-4 years of experience in user experience design or similar discipline.
- Must have a basic grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of design tools like Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centric design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Some industry experience (corporate, software, web, agency experience) preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows
Please include portfolio, website, or samples of work to be considered.
Experience- 1 year and 2 year
Location - Navi Mumbai
Notice Period - Immediate or 15 days.
*Immediate joiners preferred.*
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw & other graphic tools is a must.
- Well versed with Digital Media & other Graphic Design
- Knowledge of video editing will be an added advantage
- Cultivate a solid body of work Proven graphic designing experience
- Candidates should pay attention to quality and detail.
Perks of working with us:-
1) A huge learning curve
2) Get the chance to learn Emerging Tech like ML/AI, Blockchain, VR/AR, IoT
3) Flexible working hour
4) Work from home facility
5) Work in a highly competitive environment to take your career to the next level
6) Unlimited Coffee and Snacks (If we are working at the off
We are looking for a user experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Translate concepts into user flow, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- (3+ Yr.’s) three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketching, Design, Photoshop, Wireframing, User Research, Prototype, UX UI Designer,(Added Advantage OmniGraffle, Azure RP, In Vision, UX Pin, )etc
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the product’s needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.