About Augmentastic Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 2014, Augmentastic is a bootstrapped company based in Pune. It has 6-50 employees currently and works in the domain of Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, IoT, more...
Augmentastic, offers an amalgamation of innovative design and interactive technology to create a successful business environment. Solutions that cover the length and breadth of communication for our clients.
Fynd is a design-led organisation and designers play a key role in every aspect of the organisation. We are not only responsible for the end-user experience but we also shape the culture at Fynd. The culture of learning new things every day, doing whatever it takes and integrity. Moreover, anybody at Fynd can think of new ideas to serve customers. We are looking for talented and experienced UI/UX Designers to join our Regrowth Team to build the next wave of digital products powered by new-age technologies such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Machine Learning, Data Science and Cloud Computing.
- Brainstorm new ideas to serve customers
- Conduct user studies and product research
- Generate content for communications
- Ideate, wireframe and prototype high-level UI templates
- Conduct product and user testing
- Work with engineers and roll out pixel-perfect designs
- Understand data & keep innovating products
- Deliver and own products which can sell itself
- An online portfolio of works and case studies demonstrating user-focused design solutions and UI design expertise.
- Strong design software skills on Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as UI & UX designer in Social,SaaS, analytics, or e-commerce
- Professional attitude and punctuality in meeting strict deadlines
- Curiosity to learn & explore things outside your domain of expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- If you are looking for an exciting and fulfilling career as a designer please send your application now. Great work culture and highly talented people will surely make your journey at Fynd a lifetime of experience.
Amagi is a global leader in cloud-managed services for the Streaming TV and Broadcast TV industry. Amagi enables TV networks and content owners distribute and monetize their content. Amagi’s clients include premium networks and platforms such as NBCU, CBS, PBS, Samsung TV Plus, Redbox, XUMO, Roku, A+E Networks, Viceland TV, MGM, ShortsTV, Yahoo! Finance, PeopleTV, Tastemade, Turner Corporation, Discovery Networks and more.
Amagi pioneered the use of cloud technologies in the broadcast industry, and today manages 300+ channels with deployments in more than 40 countries. Amagi is an advanced tier partner of Amazon Web Services (AWS), and works on the latest cloud technologies that are shaping the media and entertainment industry. Amagi has sales offices in New York, Los Angeles and London, and operations center in New Delhi, and an innovation center in Bangalore. For more information, visit www.amagi.com.
Job role: UX Manager
Role reporting into: Head of UX Strategy and Design
Does this role have direct reports?: No
- Own the Product design philosophy and UX strategy
- Team management and mentoring
- Initiate/ participate in user research initiatives and insights to drive design decisions
- Translate user needs and business goals into innovative products that provide an engaging user experience.
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams right from Design, Product Management, Engineering, Operations to Marketing
- Practice design thinking, understand ‘jobs to be done’ framework, agile and lean UX methodologies
- Knowledge of wireframing, visual design and rapid prototyping tools
- Manage shifting priorities, deliver pixel perfect products, and consistently meet project deadlines.
- Should partner with content writers to help articulate User Guide documentation, demo video scripts etc.
- Ensure the quality of the design throughout the development cycle.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed in this role:
- Previous experience of having managed a team
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas
- A portfolio that demonstrates a user centred design process, interaction and visual design skills with experience designing web apps/ cross platform products in the consumer as well as enterprise space.
- Should be self-driven and proactively look at improving user workflows of existing products
- Should have the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Have demonstrated ability to conduct user research, usability testing to uncover unarticulated user needs, usability issues etc
- Good learning ability to grasp new domains and comfort to understand both depth and breadth across the technology platform(s)
- Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
- Should possess good communication skills to articulate the design process and design decisions to stakeholders
- Should be proficient in developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications
Preferred Work Experience: 8+ years , preferably with a combination of work experience in start-up environments as well as large corporates
Education/Qualifications: B-Des /M-Des from institutes like NID, Srishti or IDC (IIT)
We're looking for a rockstar illustrator and graphic designer for our product, content, website, and marketing efforts. You'll work directly with our heads of Marketing and Product to visually communicate our vision, product features & customer success.
* Create illustrations to accompany blog content
* Create mobile and web ad content that attract attention and drive action
* Create and optimize graphic illustrations for inclusion in our blog, website and other marketing materials & digital channels
* Bring motion design to our digital properties with animation
* Maintaining design standards to ensure consistency
* Portfolio of completed illustrations
* Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar
* Must have good experience in Figma & Adobe Illustrator
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong conceptual and artistic skills
* Proven Product Design Experience - We should be able to see your product design in action
We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer. You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- From good product based background.
- Knowledge of FIGMA is must.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Responsible for ensuring design quality, consistency, and coherence of a feature.
● Ideate, execute and deliver features based on prioritization and collaboration with product & engineering.
● Be the owner & decision-maker of design for one or more major features in the consumer app
● Responsible for driving improvement through design on defined metrics for the feature
● Navigates through internal and external dependencies on product/dev/analytics teams
● Mentors designers within the team
● Participates in decision making for other related features.
● Actively participates in hiring events
Critical Functional Skills
(Any Certifications Preferred)
● Min 3 years of experience designing in consumer-focused product companies
● Excellent communication skills
● Has held a lead or senior designer role in a team