The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which
demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate
will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such
as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social
media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
0-1 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work
About Kalzoom Advisors
3) Visual Design
You will be working on the apps, websites, packaging and product design. We will get you mentorship from the best in the industry.
You will be working with experienced designers who have worked with IDEO, Google, Microsoft and other top notch design firms on the planet.
At Phynart we take design extremely seriously, hence the work ART in PHYnART. Its a combination of Physics which is consumer electronics and ART which is great design.
We expect timely and structured delivery of designs. We are looking for designers, who want to design international standard products. If you are a passionate, design crazy person, come join us and enjoy the ride of a lifetime!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. the Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing marketing collaterals/Creatives such as Banners, Display Ads, Social Media Creatives, Promotional Material
- Work together with a writing partner and collaborate with client-facing teams and delivery to develop visual branding and graphic visualizations for pursuit artifacts
- Ability to understand the client and/or end-user point of view and values in globally and regionally
- Having a deep understanding and proven ability is generating great visual content online Prior experience and expertise in creating content focused on furniture would be ideal
- Guide in creating outlines, storyboards based on imagery and come up with highly creative and modern designs that are in sync with what users of social media would expect from a leading furniture brand
- Adhering to defined timelines to produce high-quality deliverables
- Bring new innovative approaches to graphic visualizations from experience, research on creative design trends
- Should be proficient in designing posters, booklets, handouts, PPT decks
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Graphic Design software – Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
- Exceptional ability in graphic design and typography, preferably with experience in digital consumer products
- Should have experience in photo retouching
- Understanding of branding and ability to apply a brand s look and feel across the web and mobile properties
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-functional team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Prior Experience in online furniture industry will be an advantage
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You possess a good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Your responsibilities will include:
Taking design briefs to understand requirements
Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts
Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines
Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design
Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
Develop the brand guidelines and graphics for product and marketing assets. The individual will also own the design of visual assets for marketing of the product across touchpoints.
What will you do
Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines
Deliver high-quality, on-brand graphics to support a superior customer experience.
Maintain a set of design best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
Support your design work using insights from quantitative data and site metrics, segmentation and customer feedback
Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
Present work to team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval.
Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
What will you need
Bachelor's degree in design/relevant disciplines or equivalent work experience.
Proficiency with full Adobe creative suite
Extensive knowledge of Graphic Design, Print Design/Layout, Web Design and Development, with experience in design/development for both mobile and desktop applications.
Ability to drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects and prioritizing tasks.
Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography.
What would be a bonus
Prior experience working in a fast-growth Startup
Prior experience working in eCommerce related startup