Job Position: Sr. Graphic Designer – 2D / Visualizer
- Creative bent of mind, enthusiastic & understanding of Event work
- Convert client brief into Design Concepts
- Develop creative ideas & Concepts
- Understand & work within Brand Guidelines of Clients
- Should have knowledge of all 2D Software eg : Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, InDesign, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Print technology, responsible for print specifications
- Hands on experience of working on event collaterals, Event branding / Conferences / Set Designs etc
- Visualize & create out of the box solutions
- Should have knowledge of Animation, Videos & video editing, After Effects software
- Should be able to work under pressure & complete work as per deadlines
- Create and develop visuals that express the brand across a variety of marketing campaigns, including digital ads, app store banners, website banners, emails, social posts, and other digital inventories.
- A portfolio showcasing exceptional aesthetic and a thoughtful, intelligent approach to visual problem solving and production expertise across a variety of digital formats.
- You understand the goals of your work and can explain the rationale behind your design decisions.
- You understand that everyone experiences the world differently, and you are driven to understand the needs of your end-user.
- Aware of, but not beholden to, new and current design patterns- you have a desire to push design forward and you have a pulse on how other brands approach rich visual storytelling.
- Ability to create visuals that are clear, creative, and inspiring!
Good to have:
- Proficiency in digital illustration and photo manipulation
- General understanding of UI/UX and good practice in design handoff to developers
- Experience with motion graphics, animation, and/or video
- A passion for games, children, and/or learning products
Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers through user research and data.
Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
Select colors, images, text style, and layout that identify a product or convey a message
Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
Design wireframes/layouts for websites or web applications and mobile apps
Self‐motivating, communicative and “get stuff done” attitude.Excellent communication skill.
Infovenz is looking for an UI/UX Designer who possesses strong knowledge in impressive user interface design and excellent in creativity. UI/UX designer will work with our clients and local team to design enterprise web applications. UI/UX designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, preparing UI prototypes, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with software application interface design and modern wireframe tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, images and icons.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. navigation, responsiveness).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Finding creative solutions to product, technical, organisational and resource challenges.
- Partnering with fellow leaders to build a collaborative design, engineering and product culture.
- Help lead multiple projects on the International Experience team, defining scope, identifying resourcing needs, and handling stakeholder management.
- Work cross-functionally to identify workflow issues and integrate procedural improvements.
- Track and communicate progress across your projects, ensuring the teams are on track - facilitating decision-making, resolving blockers, and surfacing challenges.
- Enable continuous improvement during projects, ensuring insights are captured, shared, and integrated.
- Become an evangelist, advocate, and educator on behalf of Design, elevating the team's presence within the organization.
- Always be acutely aware of the team's needs and provide feedback to our design leads in order to ensure all designers experience an enjoyable and balanced work environment.
- Help develop process improvements for Design Operations as a whole.
- Think conceptually – applying a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies – to develop engaging interfaces.
- Think visually – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts.
- Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research, and data.
- Make a real impact at scale through new product launches and interface improvements that effect billions of our customers everyday
- Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive customer centered experience.
What You'll Need
A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs.
- Excellent people management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and prototyping process, including product/interaction/visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Stellar interaction & visual skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces, attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends.
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Expert partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
- Experience working in and navigating a corporate environment independently.
- Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android.
- Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce.
- Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field.
- Mock ups : Sketch, Axure, Figma
- Usability test : Morae, WebEx Remote UTs
- Image editing & illustration : Photoshop, Expression Design, CorelDraw, Adobe illustrator.
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, youll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Here are the details
Experience : 0-2 yrs
Mode : C2H
Skillset : Graphic designer
Location : Remote (Anywhere in India)
Interested candidates Please share your updated profiles to us along with portfolio's.
- Design website banners, retouch images, company creatives and collaterals
- Create Infographics, brochures, flyers, etc. using Adobe tools
- Convert content in compelling images for Amzurs social channels
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Excellent communication skills to present the design ideas
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, lighting
- Should understand design aesthetics and functionality fundamentals
- Sound understanding of InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Understanding of Google Slides, Docs, and Sheets
- Understanding of After effects is a plus but optional
- Basic video editing capabilities are a plus but optional
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Someone who enjoys Sports, Marketing, and Fashion
- A skilled graphic designer based in Bangalore (or ready-to-move).
- Has a good understanding of graphic design principles and typography.
- We are looking for someone who is really creative and well-versed in the tools of the trade.
- Someone who is looking to get involved in more than just graphic design
- People who work well in teams
Nomadslab is looking for a Graphic Designer within the organization and creates simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for clients and users. The position will be of a graphic artist for our startup, active to the latest trend's regarding his/her field, should be familiar with various graphic designing standard's & requirements for the current market
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be able to individually addressed designing of website, web banners, Facebook posts, digital advertisements, interactive page layouts, site grids, and interface demos, photo reducing, and enhancements, animated GIFs, and other such designing such objectives.
- Should be able to create interactive designs and develop fresh concepts that meet expectations of the brief objectives, define brand standards.
- Should have the ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Prepare work to be done accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Illustrate the concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Should be a positive contributor to the team environment and must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, creativity, flexibility.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus