What would you do if your job was to design the next big thing? That's exactly where we are at Sif Homes, with our creative graphic designer joining us. We have a ton of cool projects going on in this space and all of them could use some good visuals! So come join us, we are looking for a creative graphic designer who will be able to come up with concepts, designs & ideas that we can use across all media.
Roles & Responsibilities
1.High-quality and attention-grabbing images & Videos that grab the users’ attention and improve the brand’s credibility across social media campaigns
2.Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
3.Creative mind and storytelling skills
4. Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages.
5.Integrating sound, sync dialogue and add sound effects to visuals.
6.Working from concept art to create characters, objects, layouts, backgrounds, etc
7.Researching visual style, genre and technologies to produce each individual project.
8.Identifying key scenes and sequences
9.Transforming storyboards into animated sequences
10.Recreating real world environments and layouts
11.Creating illustrations, scanning and photo retouching
About Sif Homes
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand over to the technology team
- Design user interfaces from scratch across multiple platforms - mobile, desktop, and applications.
- Simplify complex user interactions which are scalable as the products evolve.
- Create a design theme that promotes a strong brand affiliation and brand recall within the target group.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and visuals
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes & storyboards to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- The role will involve creating and iterating digital products along with the various product teams. No mundane DTP work. The design team is clearly positioned as the voice of the customers.
- Platforms: Mobile and Web
You need to be comfortable in:
- Interacting with real users on a regular basis
- Creatively presenting your case to stakeholders
- Making functional and aesthetic design experiences
- Seeing through the pixel-perfect development of your vision
Along with Design (UX/UI), you need to possess at least 2 of the following skills:
- UX research
- Art and illustration
- Design strategy / Business analysis
- Motion/interaction design
- UX writing
- Front-end development
Job Title: UX Designer
As our UX Designer, you will get to
- Gather and translate customer and business requirements into defined specifications
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Build a clean and effective user experience for our customers
- Understand the needs of the management and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
We would like you to have
- Proficiency in a range of tools like Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD
- 2-5 years of experience in UI/UX Designing
- A strong portfolio of UX and technical projects if any.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to articulate your design decisions
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences
Brownie points for
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Blender/Cinema 4D/Maya
- Google web designer
Why should you join Roanuz
- Working at Roanuz is about joining a team of innovative minds who are passionate about solving complex problems every day.
- As a Ruman, you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced, and supportive culture.
- Our striking success comes from our people, and investing in our team is our top priority!
- We're proud of the culture we've built over the last nine years. We're a team that fails fast but learns faster and finds joy in progress over perfection. Being a Ruman is about joining a team of smart people in an intensely fun environment!
- Flexible work hours.
About the company
At Roanuz, we build products and applications using practical artificial intelligence. We build everything out of an in-house AI framework. We reinvent sports data, bringing in a technological revolution in sports. Working on AI research & development since 2012, we are one of the most sought-after companies in the global sports tech market.
Look into our website www.roanuz.com to know more about us!
Why we started Kutuki
When you walk into a toy store do you see anything Indian?
When you look at children’s content - books, cartoons, rhymes do you see Indian children and families being represented?
Added to that, children’s content today is full of mindless entertainment, violence and no learning
This is a HUGE problem waiting to be solved. Why, you ask?
80 percent of the brain’s development happens under the age of 7 i.e. the preschool stage. At over 150 million, India is home to the LARGEST population of preschoolers, yet there is no solution customized to suit their learning needs. We are India’s first comprehensive preschool learning app made specifically for Indian children. At Kutuki, we have built a proprietary song and story-based curriculum, which includes animated stories, illustrated books, games and activities across 35+ preschool themes such as foundational English, S.T.E.M, Life Skills, Cognitive Development and much more. We enable children to learn in familiar cultural settings, with characters that look like them, talk like them, and in their own mother tongues which has accelerated learning by 10x. More than 3 million mothers and preschoolers trust Kutuki and we are growing exponentially. We’ve had 120 million minutes of learning in 2021 alone!
Our characters Kutu, Ki and Minku the haathi have found a place in the hearts of millions of children, as they learn something new with them everyday. We’re at the cusp of building a brand like the Peppa Pig or Dora - The explorer for India and YOU could be part of that story.
Why Join Us
Early learning in India is a nascent, largely untapped market that is witnessing tremendous growth. We are committed to building India’s no.1 Preschooler brand that is synonymous with making learning insanely fun for India’s youngest learners. Kutuki consists of a stellar team of artists, storytellers, musicians, teachers, coders, brand mavericks, working together to achieve this mission.
There is no better time than now to join us on a journey to build, shape and transform learning outcomes for hundreds of millions of Indian children foundationally.
Our founding team consists of alumni from the London School of Economics, IIT, the Indian School of Business, NID. We’re backed by some of the most respected global investors including Omidyar Network India, Better Capital, AET and First Cheque.
About the Role
As a children’s brand, we believe in having a strong, unique visual identity across all customer touch points. We are a brand that is proudly rooted in India and very child centric taking inspiration from a child’s sense of wonder, imagination and playfulness.
We are looking for a talented visual designer who will be the custodian for strengthening our brand identity by translating ideas into captivating visuals that convey our brand values and offerings clearly to parents across India.
- Develop a strong understanding our brand values and the pain points and persona of our customers
- Position our mascots Kutu, Ki and Minku in a way that Indian mothers look at them as positive, relatable role models for their children by showcasing their never ending curiosity, funny quirks and childlike innocence
- Work closely with our Brand Manager and Copywriter to translate ideas visually for multiformat content on social media - reels, stories, comics, posts, gifs, memes to name a few
- Keep refreshing our visual identity across Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook and YouTube
- Stay up to date with current design trends and participate in ideation discussions with relevant design inputs
- Support the product team as and when required to update logo, thumbnails, icons, Push notification images within the app or on the website
- Design ads that are simple, fresh, clever, making Kutuki stand out from the competition
- Be aware of new offerings, product updates at Kutuki and include that as part of the marketing strategy
- Design packaging for offline products as and when required
- Be aware of copy and dimension guidelines across platforms and follow it rigorously
- Test, tweak and improve designs based on feedback
- Must have a strong sense of design
- Strong understanding of color theory and typography
- Out of the box, creative thinking is highly encouraged
- Proven graphic designing experience ideally with a D2C b rand
- Must be able to adapt design styles to various platforms and requirements
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Canva
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Must be organised and have a strong sense of ownership
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, startup culture
- Prior experience working with copywriters, brand managers is a must
- Must be a team player and work within deadlines
- Must be willing to move to Bengaluru
- Chat with HR for Culture Fit and Communication Skills
- Assessment to vet design skills (1-2 rounds)
- Final Interview
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, Product video, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Work with content, design teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers, content writers and designers to resolve technical or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
About Us :
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
We are looking for Graphic designers who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in Social Media Post, logo design, Catalog, Standees, Visiting Cards, Letterheads, Magazines, Newspaper Ads & Posters. Proficient with the pixel-perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior Design skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You should be excited about research and analysis and also be open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for design and creativity these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Work with designing team to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design social media post, mobile app banner, Icons, Creatives
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organisation.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of the logo, graphic/ post design.
- A portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing superior, original, Visual experiences for the target Audience.
- Ability to quickly build visual story boards, illustrations, high fidelity interactive prototypes and visual design concepts in an interactive design environment.
- Strong foundation in graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
Location: Gurgaon/ Gurugram
1. Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline.
2. Retouch and manipulate images.
3. Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
4. Collaborate with the creative director and graphic design manager to develop design concepts.
5. Receive feedback from the creative director and graphic design manager and make necessary changes.
6. Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
1. Should know social media design.
2. Should have attention to detail (very important).
3. Must have knowledge of Photoshop, Figma/Adobe XD, Illustrator, Canva, After Effects, etc.
4. Must know how to use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
5. Must have basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
6. Graphic design major preferred.
7. Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
8. Strong creative and analytical skills.
9. Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
- Create aesthetic visual assets for our clients including corporate branding, animations, infographics, posters, banners, presentations, emailers and other requested design elements.
- Understanding client requirements and translating the same into collaterals with high level of creativity
- Maintaining brand aesthetic and standards across all channels to ensure consistency with client brand guide
- Working on multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines.