Ruby on Rails
Job Description : .Net MVC full Stack Developer
Understanding the business requirements and through a structured process, modeling, validating and translating it into business requirement specifications that are used by developers to craft a technical solution.
Must have experience in .Net MVC and Angular 6+ version
Proficient in. MVC ASP Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger.
CodeRapper is looking for a Senior Magento Developer to join our team. The Senior Magento
Developer will work with our project and support teams to provide our clients with high quality
development services. They will work with the team on new ecommerce projects, from initial
business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the
projects. In addition, they will maintain and enhance existing ecommerce websites while adhering to
best practices. Preferably an experienced ecommerce professional, the Senior Magento Developer
will have a passion for researching and learning the latest digital technologies.
• Work with the CodeRapper team on new ecommerce projects, from initial business
development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the
• Maintain and enhance existing ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices
• 5+ Years Magento experience required
• Significant PHP experience, including experience building object-oriented websites in PHP
• Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and previous
experience developing web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks
• Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in
addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries)
• Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or other
experience implementing data integrations within the Magento platform
frameworks/libraries such as jQuery) as well as familiarity with accepted CSS and HTML
• Knowledge of Magento development best practices, including extending existing
functionality, creating custom modules, and working with its API
• Working experience with the ecommerce development process, and the ability to create
solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
• Experience with Zend Framework
• Understanding of common web analytics suites (Google Analytics, Omniture) and experience
implementing these systems
• Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies.
• Familiar with SEO / SEM best practices
We are looking to hire a Full-Stack developer - Team Lead with expertise in PHP-Laravel.
Designation: Team Lead - Full Stack Developer
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Location: Belapur, Navi Mumbai (Work from Home temporary, soon office will start)
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Manage Laravel web framework to design and build web applications, services, sites, and tools.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Minimum 5 years experience working with PHP, Laravel, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Good communication skills & Team management.
Apexa Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group that has expertise in the domains of capability building, audits, IT solutions, BPO/KPO operations, HR services, real estate developments, food and beverages. While we have a pan India presence, our headquarter is based out of Ahmedabad in Gujarat (India) and offices in Doha, Dubai and Australia
We have almost three decades plus of rich experience in our domains rendering services to various kinds of organizations both in the national and international arenas.
We are having opening for React.JS & Node.JS Developer.
- Write clean, well designed code Sound knowledge of java-script (Node.JS & Js)
- Brainstorming and communicating technology ideas, issues with peers, management Build and configure applications to meet business
- Communicating application requirements
- Able to maintain code quality, organization, and
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying
- Will work independently with minimal
- Strong written & verbal communication is must.
- We are a Product Development Company and in Recent years as covid continues. Demand for Digitalisation of Producsts and business has shot up
- We are looking for a Full stakc Developer - Who can manage teams of Developers. Understand requirements and convert to Tech Products
- Your Responsiblities would be
- Manage Teams of Developers on Different Projects ( FrontEnd, Backend and App)
- Daily Check-in with proper teams, solving/guiding their issues and liason with Stakeholders on project status and delivery schdule
- Convert / Capture requirements and Propose Archiecture, Data Flow, Database Design, API Lists involved, Pages to be developed in frontend.
- Manage multiple projects / teams of Developers
About the job
with a remote working option.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
Possess Responsive/Mobile Design Skills
Knowledge of Cross-Browser Development
Worked on Front End Frameworks like Bootstrap
Worked on markup languages like HTML, HTML5
Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
Knowledge of some SEO principles
Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Liaise with business/departmental stakeholders, understanding requirements
- Making project plan and enhancement feature release roadmap
- Working hands-on for product enhancements
- Producing, testing and debugging code
We are looking for a Senior Solution Engineer to lead and implement solution enhancements. You will work with top management to define solution requirements and take the lead on technical aspect of the project.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in technology development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to enhance and develop high-quality technology solutions that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality technology design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code, perform validation and verification testing
- Identify 3rd party integration opportunity and engage with 3rd party team on technology and business aspect and drive successful integration
- Develop technology solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN
- Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale data base management systems
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Python/Perl) and/or server-side Java programming with Web 1.0 MVC frameworks and experience in JEE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, Web Services, JMS, JAXB.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Deep understanding of distributed data model
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Solution mindset
- Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Attention to details
Full Stack Developer - Looking for top 5% talent from growth startups
About the Company:
Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders, with over 18 months of runway. We are creating new ways to interact and service High Net Worth Individuals using latest tech and analytics interventions. Torre Capital was started by professionals (Mckinsey, Accenture, Flipkart, PayU, CIMB) with 50+ years of experience in Digital Business Build and Asset Management.
We are looking for an experienced Full stack Engineer with 3-7 years of programming experience in a product development team. You are in top 5% of your field, and are passionate about creating new products and innovative code.
We are building a solution that deploys elements of tokenization using blockchain, ML driven portfolio selection and risk management, and a proprietary alternate secondary market for illiquid securities. You will work on relevant and cutting-edge technologies.
- BE/ BTech or MTech/ Dual degree in Computer Science/Software engineering or similar from a tier 1 institute
- Fullstack development (Node.js or Python + React + React Native + GCP/AWS)
- Writing clean, semantic HTML, CSS working across all popular browsers
- Experience with typescript
- SQL/NoSQL database design, management and optimization
- Good at Functional style programming
- You have worked with and built REST APIs & GraphQL
- Experience with continuous deployment, familiar with AWS and Devops
- Experience implementing tests at all levels – unit, integration, E2E. TDD believer.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and network protocols.
- Previous work experience of at least 2 years in a similar role with an established startup
- Ability to deep dive into problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of at least one backend frameworks
What we offer:
- Excellent fixed compensation with milestone linked bonuses
- Flexible work hours, family-friendly
- Independent work culture, no micro management
- Significant ESOPs in a fast-growing startup