- Work as a technical architect & lead contributor for creating technical solutions
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and proposing technical solutions & development
- Investigate new technologies, provide analysis and recommendations on technical choices
- Responsible for providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Mentor and guide technical team members
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Proficient in building RESTful micro-services with Node.js and MongoDB in AWS environment Fluent with web application development in AngularJS 4/5, HTML, TypeScript, and CSS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team leadership with strong listening and interpersonal skills; attention to details
- An attitude of constant learning of the new skill
- Top-notch remuneration
- Work with industry best developers and architects
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging and cutting edge work
About Sarvaha Systems Private Limited
Sarvaha is a programmer centric company built by fun-loving programmers. Join us for highly challenging work, great environment and very attractive compensation.
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in React/Angular
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
What we need
We are looking for a strong Full Stack Developer to join our team. This person will be involved in active development assignments. You are expected to have between 2 and 5 years of professional experience in any object oriented languages and have executed considerable work in NodeJS along with any of the modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer and/or React along with at least a working knowledge of developing scalable distributed cloud applications on Azure, AWS or on-premises using Kubernetes or Apache Mesos.
- Design RESTful APIs
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Experience with cloud services (ideally AWS). You know the “gotchas,” potential problems, and how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud
- Experience with different databases, including strong working knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases
- This person will be responsible for working with other team members to develop and test highly scalable web applications and services as part of a suite of products in the Data governance domain working with petabyte scale data
- Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release
- Be comfortable working within a small team owning deliverables for our web APIs and front end. - Comfortable with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git, bower, npm etc.
- Design and develop dockerized applications which will be deployed flexibly either on the cloud or on-premises depending on business requirements.
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for someone who is not only a good full stack developer but also aware of modern trends in distributed software application development. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 3+ years of professional development experience using any object oriented language
- Have developed and delivered at least one application using NodeJS
- Experience with modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer, React etc - You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Excellent understanding of HTTP and REST standards
- Experience with relational as well as NoSQL databases
- Good experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Proven experience in developing highly scalable distributed cloud applications on a cloud system, preferably AWS
- You’re a great communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!
We expect you to implement these designs to the minutest details and ensure that the components and screens you build are robust and easy to maintain. You will be building backend APIs using NodeJS on Server-less Infrastructure.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS or NextJS
- Developing new backend NodeJS APIs
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of Typescript
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Proficient in building RESTful APIs
- Proficient with Relational and Non Relational Database
- Experience with popular ReactJS state management containers (such as Flux, Context or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with Tailwind, Styled components, SCSS or equivalent
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Familiarity with Figma
Experience: 2-5 Years
Must-Have: .Net Core + Angular 9+,Good CommunicationGood to Have: Azure Cloud, Angular Version if above 9, Some exposure to Angular JS
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Experience in handling business requirements independently from technical and functional perspective.
- Responsible & accountable for execution end-2-end projects / part of Project or change requests and defects.
- Resolve technical issue faced for module handled and by the developers.
- Execution of project according to project plan, resolving day-to-day challenges of with the IT development life cycle.
- Always confirm to documentation, coding, and quality standards as defined.
- Prepare for and support user acceptance testing.
- Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable support of the systems.
- Effective Communication with internal and external customers, supervisors and management.
at Hospital & Health Care sector
Clipboard Health - an alumnus of Y combinator is an online marketplace offering no-commitment staffing for healthcare facilities and on-demand shifts for healthcare professionals. Clipboard Health works with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. Their mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when they want, and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to get staff when they need it.
Tech stack: MERN (MongoDB, Express, React.js and Node.js)
- 4+ years experience in MERN stack
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Contribute at a senior level to the development process
- Own the product engineering lifecycle with the team
- Mentor team members at technical as well as career development level
- Manage developer allocations on tasks to best utilize time and resources
- Work with Product Managers and the team to ensure that commitments are met
- Contribute to the design and architecture of products
What will make you a great fit:
- Startup experience
- Worked on products from scratch and built them to scale
- Proactive instead of reactive
Note:- This is a Remote Job. Apply only if you are willing to work with over lapping US time zones.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, Careismatic Brands (CBI) is the world’s largest manufacturer of medical scrubs (uniform apparel). CBI distributes its products through multiple channels including 3rd party retail, wholly owned retail ecommerce sites (www.allheart.com), and corporate branded sites (www. Infinityscrubs.com).
We are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer who is interested in joining a vibrant, fun and cutting-edge organization in our Ahmedabad, India office, to contribute to overall B2C strategy while taking full ownership of designing, engineering, and delivering B2C commerce capabilities across the enterprise. This individual will work with US colleagues and India tech leads to execute CBI’s B2C strategy from our Ahmedabad, India office.
- Design and implement multiple ecommerce sites (currently on Magento or Shopify)
- Implement feature enhancements to new and existing sites
- Implement 3rd party integrations
- Collaborate with technical leaders in both India and US
- Implement best practices as related to SFCC
Qualifications and Skills:
- Certification in Salesforce Commerce Cloud highly preferred
- Prior experience with full lifecycle development in ecommerce environment using SFCC
- Prior experience integrating to ecommerce system components (e.g. CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 3
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar degrees
- 3 years’ experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Experience source control and collaboration tools such as AzureDevOps, Jira, Confluence, and git
- Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
- Experience with site speed optimization
Full Stack Developer
Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience with AngularJS and Angular Frameworks
Experience with Java, JSON, Spring Boot and Hibernate
Experience with MYSQL databases
Familiarity with Linux environments
Experience with GIT
Hands on experience with AWS S3 is preferred
Experience with web servers & application servers such as Apache and Nginx is good to have
Design and develop client-side and server-side architecture
Develop and manage well-functioning database
Implementation of approved user interface
Design and construction of REST APIs
Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience: 6-9 years.
- Good technical communication.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks like Angular, ReactJS or Vue.
- Experience as an Angular developer for 2+ years.
- Familiarity with responsive design, modern CSS techniques, best practices for web and/or mobile accessibility.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Provide technical leadership across features, projects and tools.
- Mentor new and junior engineers to bring them up to speed.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Work closely with product management, designers, and other engineers.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Aviso is in the process of building a highly scalable, and highly performant upgrade to its industry-leading AI product. This requires a complete rethink of the base architecture of how data is stored and accessed using persistent Databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Redshift.
● As part of this far reaching engineering goal, This role will be primarily responsible for the design and development of said re-architecture, working with all other parts of the Engineering organization.
○ You will be responsible for designing the most optimal data schema architecture
to handle billions of rows of information, accessible in real-time, both for the
purposes of enabling our Machine Learning team, as well as other engineering
teams presenting complex analytical functionality directly to customers.
○ You will be responsible for designing the most optimal physical database
architecture to scale reliably with business growth, while optimizing cost.
● You will be working with our platform team to create the Service Oriented Architecture needed to create a highly redundant, fail-safe and responsive end customer facing service.
○ Needed is a solid working experience and understanding of the AWS
environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, NAT
Gateways, Lambda will be needed in order to achieve this.
● You will also own the definition and implementation of enterprise grade security using their skillsets around LDAP integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/AWS environment
● Additionally, You will be responsible for designing the Continuous Integration and
Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) platforms to enable all of engineering to deliver code faster with better quality.
○ In this, they will be working daily with the QA and engineering teams to enable
unit tests and automation tests to increase code test coverage.
○ Using their experience and great understanding of DevOps automation -
Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Puppet, Chef,
Jenkins, etc.), they will identify the right set of CI/CD tools needed to make this a
What you bring:
● Minimum 10-15 year experience in database architecture and management
● A Degree in Computer Science from a top University or equivalent
● Strong and relevant experience building and maintaining a high performance, high volume SaaS solution.
● Industry leading experience in managing petabyte scale databases.
● Solid working experience and good understanding of the AWS environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, NAT Gateways, Lambda and Redshift.
● Great understanding of DevOps automation - Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, etc.) is required.
● Experience implementing role based security, including LDAP integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment. We expect hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Nagios or Datadog.
● Networking : Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers (ELB, HAProxy) and high availability architecture.
● Strong experience in continuous integration, builds automation, configuration
management, code repository, performance engineering, application monitoring, system monitoring, management and deployment automation.
● Strong knowledge of Unix systems engineering with experience in Ubuntu or Red Hat Linux.
● Programming: Experience programming with Python, Unix scripts
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card