- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Must have 2 years of experience in ROR.
- Must have 2 years of experience in reactJS.
- Must have 2 years of experience in angularJS
- Ability to complete an assigned task without external help and hand-holding
- Aspire to become better at coding, grow with the company.
- Sense of ownership about the product.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once.
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
- A hands-on full-stack engineer to join the core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology
- Leverage the DevOps team to ensure the product can be built, deployed, and tested across all of the release cycles from dev to production
- Strong grasp of modern security principles and how to apply them to applications
- Work with stakeholders (product owners, project managers, and scrum masters) to define and clarify requirements.
- Hands-on development with both front-end, middle-tier, and back-end programming
- Adhere to agile development methodologies
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to help produce scalable software solutions.
Using your extensive front end experience, strategically contribute to the upkeep and improvement of the software development life cycle.
As a full stack engineer you should be comfortable around both back-end and front-end coding languages, development frameworks and third party integrations.
We are looking for a team player with the knack for visual design and utility.
Full Stack, front end engineer with technical experience along with strong communication, collaborative and project management skills.
The team members will have the opportunity to get exposed to a wide variety of innovative projects.
Note: All of the skills below are required for the open position
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Restful APIs, ExpressJS.
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap and Responsive Design.
- Experience with MongoDB is a must
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Customer & Tech Support
- Strong working knowledge of system design.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- 3+ years of experience in NodeJS product development
- Corresponding education from an accredited university
- Ability to participate in emergency coverage, shared calendar with other team members
- Other: AWS and its services, WordPress, Tailwind, Redux Toolkit, other.
Founded in 2016, It is a digital-first homeownership company whose services include mortgage, real estate, title, and homeowners insurance. We leverage creative technology and innovation to make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable. Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do. We are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We encourage individual potential rather than years of experience. We see the value in each person’s perspective and recognize their talents, regardless of what the market says. We believe it’s important to nurture a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion—from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
Our front-end applications are written in React with TypeScript using Gatsby and Next.js. For our REST and GraphQL APIs we use TypeScript and NodeJS, with PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch behind the scenes.
All of our services are hosted on AWS using Elastic Kubernetes Service. CI/CD is handled by Jenkins, with automated Docker builds and deployments to staging. We use Github and JIRA to help us keep on top of our tasks, manage and host our code.
We have a strong culture for testing. We are individually responsible for our work and are immensely proud of the quality we produce. We try and automate as much of the testing as possible.
We have a learning and development budget for keeping up to date which can be spent on conferences, courses, and even books. We encourage sharing what we learn with the rest of the team and the wider community.
We are truly cross-functional: as well as designers and product managers, our teams include data analysts, mortgage advisers and marketing specialists. We’re focused on results: meetings are banned two days a week, and if you need to work from home to finish a project or leave early to manage your energy we encourage you to take it.
About the Role
- Develop scalable web applications for award-winning consumer-facing financial tools
- Develop quick internal admin tools for analysts to create and maintain critical rule sets around consumer financial data
- Integrate new external APIs from vendors or other teams into platform
- Work with UX and design team to transform wireframes into living products
- Build new REST and/or GraphQL endpoints for representing our data to consumer applications
- Own full development requirements and implementation, release management, QA regression scripts, and deployment to containerized production environments
- Communicate results and impact to business stakeholders
- Experience with Node.js and a UI framework (React a plus)
- Experience with unit, integration and end to end testing tools and practices
- Experience with documenting, creating, and consuming REST APIs (GraphQL a plus)
- Keen eye for detail when translating design and requirements into working code
- Proficiency with security requirements, authentication and authorization layers (OAuth2, Google Sign-in)
- Aware of front-end performance implications and best practices
- Familiarity working in the cloud, especially as it pertains to the front end: (Amazon S3 or Azure Blob, Cloudfront, Cloudflare, Fastly, etc.)
- Familiarity with tag and event tracking libraries (e.g. Segment, Google Analytics)
- Fluent at using Git
- Excellent communication, collaboration and writing skills
- You feel comfortable that our values - being brave, investing in each other, making it simple, and owning it - reflect aspects of your personality and approach to work.
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Go the extra mile to identify customer needs and pain-points.
- Relentless focus on delivering high quality, bug-free code.
- Help and mentor those around you to achieve the team and company goals.
- Closely work with the SRE and DevOps team to set up microservices infrastructure.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in the team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Participate in application design, code reviews and documentation.
- Experience in agile development process.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Good understanding and experience of working on Vue.js/React.js.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/Golang/Java + Redis + Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- 1+ years of experience with a Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
As Lead Software Engineer, we are looking for a person who loves to engineer design specs into usable interactions. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the development team to understand and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
This is an innovative role and requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about development. It's a high growth opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup!
Key Responsibilities :
- Build scalable web applications using MERN Stack
- Convert visual designs to UI elements with an acute eye for detail and design fidelity
- Make web applications responsive and cross-browser compatible
- Optimize application performance and reduce page loading speed
- Collaborate with various teams to develop new features
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver projects with tight deadlines
- Implement unit tests and integration tests to drive development efficiency.
- 3 years of work experience comprising of Backend(preferably NodeJS), Frontend (React/Angular) and Software Design/Architecture
- 2+ years experience building Production grade applications on ReactJS or Angular - STRICT REQUIREMENT
- Expertise in building UI components in a reusable manner.
- Knowledge of messaging services like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience in integrating REST APIs and developing data processing pipelines
- Experience in distributed web services development and chaining
- Understanding of cloud services like AWS and GCP
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD, etc
- Experience in working with Mapping Library like Google Maps, Mapbox or Leaflet is a plus.
Salary - 4-6.5 lpa
Storytelling platforms have not evolved with smartphones, as we still consume stories being passive observers. At Raidenbit, we are building KahaniBox - The Netflix for interactive fiction in Indian languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experiences that allow the audience to control how the stories unfold and end. And while doing that, we are solving some fascinating problems around decoding human psychology and understanding our audience’s content tastes using engineering and data science.
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Developers - the ones who would help us in making KahaniBox the largest interactive fiction platform globally. You would be maintaining/fixing/improving our existing and new front-end and back-end solutions while working 100% remotely in flexible timings.
Required at least 2+ years of experience in -
- Vue.js (or an equivalent frontend framework, e.g. React/Angular)
- Google Cloud Platform (or any other e.g. AWS/Azure, etc).
Ideal candidate will also be experienced in
- BAAS (Firebase or equivalent) and good understanding of serverless architectures.
- RESTFul API Consumption and Development.
- Testing (unit and integration).
- Comfortable with CI, continuous deployment, Git, and project management tools.
- Experience setting up and data mining Analytics databases.
Bonus points if you have experience with TypeScript.