A modern work platform means a single source of truth for your desk and deskless employees alike, where everything they need is organized and easy to find.
MangoApps was designed to unify your employee experience by combining intranet, communication, collaboration and training into one intuitive, mobile-accessible workspace.
We are currently hiring for full stack product engineers. If seeing the overall big picture for the code, you write gives you an adrenaline rush. If you love the creative liberty, flexibility, and the control full stack development gives you. Then yes, we are looking for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall product development and implementation of front and back-end systems. Your responsibilities will extend from designing product architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and product integration. We are counting on you to have advanced programming skills, experience with product development and excellent troubleshooting skills.
Full Stack Product Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, Architect & build highly scalable, high performance, responsive web products.
- Experience developing, consuming, and transforming internal and 3rd party API's.
- You must be able to do thorough analysis, identify gaps and write clean reusable code using SOLID principles.
- Experience working with production grade systems.
- Having done performance optimizations.
Full Stack Product Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science with 2+yrs of relevant experience as a Full Stack Product Engineer.
- Experience including development and maintenance of large-scale enterprise products and/or SaaS platforms.
- Expertise with Ruby on Rails (RoR) with a strong understanding of web-based architecture (web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, replication, and cloud platforms such as AWS).
- Also, working experience with RSpec will add an advantage.
- Knowledge of working with relational databases like MySQL, Oracle.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN.
- Good team playing attitude & communication skills.
Why work with us
- We take delight in what we do, and it shows in the products we offer and ratings of our products by leading industry analysts like IDC, Forrester and Gartner OR independent sites like Capterra.
- Be part of the team that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant communication and collaboration challenges faced by big and small organizations across the globe.
- MangoApps is highly collaborative place and careers at MangoApps come with a lot of growth and learning opportunities. If you’re looking to make an impact, MangoApps is the place for you.
- We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them. We have a team that brings creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement.
- A workplace that was listed as one of the top 51 Dream Companies to work for by World HRD Congress in 2019.
- As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
We are a young organization and growing fast. Along with the fantastic workplace culture that helps you meet your career aspirations; we provide some comprehensive benefits.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents) with no riders attached.
- Accident Insurance for each employee.
- Sponsored Trainings, Courses and Nano Degrees.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Thrive in a start-up mentality with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
We have one goal and one goal only - To build tools that employees at workplaces across the globe use to be successful at work everyday. We have spent the last 10+ years building and redefining enterprise workplace software solutions. We are proud of the products we have built, the customers who have placed their trust in us and the industry recognition we have won for our products and people practices.
Exciting challenges lie ahead as we set stretch goals for ourselves, stand outside the box and continue to innovate the employee work experience for businesses across the globe. We are just getting started.
Come join us as we continue to scale!
There are jobs, and then there are once in a lifetime opportunities. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and want to be part of something BIG, MangoApps is the place for you.
If you looking for not just a "job" but the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. This is the place for you. MangoApps has been described a lot of things, a fun place, an opportunity to make an impact, workplace with a flat hierarchy and good quality work, devoid of any office politics. A place where your work speaks for you. A place where you make some friends and a lot of memories.
You have to experience it to truly believe it. Too good to be true? But it is!
Did we mention the awards for -
- Most Innovative HR Practices,
- Fun at Work Award and the listing among
- Top 51 Dream Companies to Work for in India at the World HRD Congress 2019.
Building a world-class product requires not just awesome technical skills but also intense commitment and the “keeping-at-it” ability. Qualities we look for in every Springster who comes on-board.
- Overall 2+ years of experience with MERN Stack
- Experienced with ReactJS Workflows (Flux or Redux) and ReactJS basic Principals
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS Concepts.
- Highly experienced with Node + NPM
- Experience of deploying and setup apps on AWS will be preferred.
- Strong team player and flexible to work remote team.
- Minimum 1 year of experience on working complex applications.
- If you have good communication skills (verbal and written), will be an advantage
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Web development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least One year of experience as a Full Stack developer.
- Should have hands on experience in using sockets, express, SQL query builder.
- Should have worked on database like SQL, MYSQL, MongoDB.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
We are developing a next-generation SaaS Platform to connect and create conversations between field workers, machines and methods. This will be built upon our code-free patented technology - “The Rapid Application Configuration Engine (RACE)” and will leverage human senses such as voice, touch and sight by converging technologies such as Cloud, Mobile, Drones, Wearables, AI & Machine Learning to convert traditional and tedious linear operations into a hyper connected operations for our customers. These interactions and worker behavioral data are captured within the platform which helps convert these insights into actionable decisions to continuously optimize traditional inefficient operations for enterprises.
You constantly look around corners to identify areas of investment that will enable your organization to move faster and invent on behalf of our customers. You’re an expert at managing without line-of-sight, employing techniques such as achieving results through others by delegating, establishing mechanisms to get the right information at the right time.
- Open Culture and a https://www.innovapptive.com/news/innovapptive-great-place-to-work-certified" target="_blank">Great Place To Work
- Fast-growing Product platform
- the uniqueness about our product is to ease the job for front line workers
- Patented Product - RACE - Inventory, Work orders, Asset management Service orders.
- Investment Partner - Tiger Global - listed companies who have been
- Our leadership & board - https://www.innovapptive.com/company/leadership" target="_blank">https://www.innovapptive.
- With a pathway journey of 8 year - the strength of the customers we have
- End to end product Development
- Good opportunity for Cross-Platform Work experience - SAP + Mobility
- Wide space of Innovation for SAAS + Mobile + SAP - product to serve 350 million frontline workers
Innovapptive is seeking for a Full Stack Developer to help build our next generation of cutting edge SAAS offerings. We are looking for a Node.js Developer / Senior Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Assist with requirements gathering.
- Develop system components including backend services and frontend user screens.
- Participate in database design, data loading, and design layout.
- Write unit tests and automated regression tests.
- Assist/Review load tests to identify bottlenecks and latency issues
- Generate supporting technical documentation
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Computers Engineering or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Application development experience on MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node JS) Stack for a minimum of 3 years
- Looking for candidates between 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum two-year experience with MEAN Full stack paradigm
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Hands on experience in working with NPM and Socket.IO
- Good knowledge of NGINX web server and should have done at-least one project on NGINX
- Proven experience of working with AWS , especially SAAS applications created using AWS
Nice to Have
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control using Git.
- Any experience in developing multi-tenant application using microservices architecture a big plus
- Any knowledge of Cassendra, CouchDB, Redis, Dockers would be a big plus
What We Offer above work:
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Base Pay
- Best of plan on Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Provision of Medical Insurance for family - self, dependent, spouse, dependent children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bi-annual reviews to ensure transparency and promoting high performance culture
- OKR Driven Performance Development Environment
- Learning &Development - access to wide range of e-Learning courses (technical, Product, Process, etc.,)
- A host of Interest Groups/Clubs for Book Reading, Toast Master's, Sports - Cricket, Volleyball, Throw-ball, Badminton, TT, Music
ReDesyn is a merchandise dropshipping company that lets creators launch their
merchandise at zero upfront cost. Our mission is to let influencers, apps, brands &
creators monetize their reach using merchandise enabling digital tools.
About Role | Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails)
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product, Business, Design,
Engineering, and DevOps team
● Work with Microservices architectures, Kubernetes, on-premise/various
cloud providers, and other emerging technologies.
● Chance to learn and grow together in a fast-paced startup working
● 8+ years of experience in software development using Ruby (2.5.x) on
● End to end management of tech team, both front end and back end
● Expert level understanding of
● Leading technical teams across various functions
● Hands-on in object-oriented design and development of high volume,
highly reliable services
● Advanced working SQL knowledge with relational database systems (ex.
● Experience in working NoSQL database systems (ex. MongoDB)
● Experience with message queues and background jobs framework
● Familiarity with Elasticsearch, Redis, and Kafka
● Expertise in developing RESTful APIs
● Proficiency in using version control systems (Git)and CI/CD pipelines for
● Must know AWS/Azure/GCP
● Deploying and running applications in Kubernetes is preferred
• Work towards building and managing features on the Ruby-on-Rails framework
and creating features for business application
• Ideate and build quick prototypes for new concepts/features to be showcased to
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server
• Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
Integrate user-facing elements developed by front end developers with server-side
• Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
• A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Familiarity with development aiding tools
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Good communication skills
Brownie points if you’ve worked in a high growth start-up environment.
Other skills needed: Honesty, Dedication, Kindness & Leadership.
Thane, Maharashtra | Work From Home
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET & .NET Core development using C#, Web API.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles.
- Must have an experience on Angular6/7//8.
- Having knowledge of in NodeJS / VueJS / ReactJS will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication, presentation, problem-solving and team working skills
- Interact with Clients & handle single project.
Currently all our employees are doing Work From Home till situation goes better
Dot Net Framework and Dot Net Core: minimum 6 months (Preferred)
Angular 6/7/8 : Minimum 6 months ( Preferred)
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with strong PHP experience to join our software development team. We need someone who loves innovating, problem-solving and wants to be at the forefront of transformation.
- Produce scalable software solutions.
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Handle both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond
- Create ground-breaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems
- 3+ years of experience developing with modern PHP using Laravel or CakePHP
- 2+ years experience with React
- Experience building, maintaining, testing and documenting APIs to be used by other developers both internally and externally
- Experience with database management and optimization
- Experience with other data stores like Elastic Search, MongoDB or similar would be preferred
- Experience with git and related tools
Qrata is hiring for the company which provides business tools for thecreators to set up paid communities by providing one time and subscription based services.
Founded in: 2019
Number of Employees: 11 - 50 Employees
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Technology Stack: MongoDB, Express, React, Node
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- React Js
- React - Redux
- redux - Thunk middleware
- Tailwind CSS / Saas
- HTML & CSS
Full Stack Developer for a leading E-Commerce MNC
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code. Skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with preprocessing stylesheet language (LESS)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with GIT version control system.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements