Zinrelo is a world leading startup specializing in loyalty rewards programs for businesses. A Full Stack Developer’s role is at the heart of the Zinrelo business. It involves tackling the most challenging problems on the backend & frontend of loyalty and referral programs, mobile applications, business logic, scalability, concurrency etc.. Zinrelo is looking for brilliant, creative computer science graduates with 1-4 years of experience. Candidates should be eager to join a startup that is making a difference for thousands of businesses world-wide.
- Using Python (Pylons framework) to develop complete product backend for a shopping engine
- Using the latest non-RDBMS databases such as MongoDB to store dynamic information
- UG or PG degree from a reputed college in Computer Science or I.T.
- 1-4 years of experience building web applications.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Unit Testing and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of design principles and clean coding techniques is a must
- Proven programming expertise in any backend language a must.
- Hands-on experience with Devops/AWS tools/technologies like Chef, Ansible, EC2, VPC, CloudFront, AWS Lambda etc is a plus.
- Experience with source code version control (e.g. CVS) tools a must.
- Experience with Python or PHP a plus.
- Experience with development of iPhone and Android applications a definite plus.
It is a venture-backed (two global mega VC funds) social commerce enabler that is helping DTC brands succeed by harnessing the power of consumer networks. Our mission is to decentralize marketing away from low-trust channels such as FB, Google, and large influencers toward the high-trust social networks of everyday consumers.
As a Founding Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, building, and launching our product to customers. Specifically,
● Since our team is lean and we plan to keep it that way - you’ll be one of the first five engineers in leading the zero-to-one journey of a product our customers are hungry for
● Lead technical design and implementation of the frontend and backend of the product with coaching and mentorship from world-class technical architects
● Have knowledge of (or learn) how to work with Shopify’s CLI
● Iterate quickly to create delightful user experiences, working closely with
customers/ design partners
● Help us hire a world-class engineering team in the months ahead
● Our team is currently fully remote (with offices to be opened in Bangalore and Mumbai over next few months) and cross-border across San Francisco, Boston, and India - help us cultivate a remote-first, inclusive, diverse, and friendly culture
● Work directly with the founders with an ownership mindset
Skills and Experience:
● Prior experience working with backend tech stacks (e.g. Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, Django, Laravel)
● Experience with service service-oriented architecture, writing REST APIs, unit testing, and architectural design
● Understanding of modern web stacks and architecture (HTTP, REST, GraphQL, WebSockets)
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and other technologies (e.g. Mysql,Redis, Kafka)
● Prior experience working with frontend tech stacks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js)
● Prior experience working with frontend UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS)
Big Picture (The Opportunity)
We are looking to hire an experienced SDE (LAMP) to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Agami Tech Pvt Ltd is an ideal place to get ahead.
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations)
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities)
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers and also data storage solutions.
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP , MVC design patterns , fundamental design principles behind a scalable application , User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value)
BE/BS/MS/MCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Relevant 3 to 7 years experience in PHP or LAMP application development
Knowledge of front-end technologies including AngularJS, React JS, and HTML5.
Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, MVC, REST API development.
Hands on Experience on PHP , Linux , Apache , MySQL , Smarty.
Knowledge in Perl is an added advantage
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc)
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds also in SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Demonstrated attention to detail & Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Elevati Infotech Pvt Ltd, Pune is an extended development team for Enveyo.com - Cloud-based, multi-carrier shipping optimization platform, USA. We are a small team of passionate and productive developers both in USA & India.
We are looking to expand our team and looking to hire Engineers with the right skill set, who would like to spend a long duration with the company, learn the product in and out and grow with the company.
Great if you also have working experience or understanding of Gradle, Grails, Groovy etc.
The candidate should be a confident problem-solver and passionate about delivering quality results.
It's must to be good at English communication as we daily interact with our International Teammates.
We are located in Pune and looking for Java Fullstack Developers from all over India, who can work remotely, but still, be an integral part of the team.
- API Development: Designing, developing, and testing APIs for mobile and web applications by understanding technical specification docs & communicating with the stakeholders.
- Product Creation: Understanding the products and proposing and implementing product improvements
- Customer Management: Accurately translate user and business needs into functional backend code.
- Work with stakeholders of product to deliver new user-facing features on the website.
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle planning, design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Build reusable, high-quality code and libraries for future use which are high performant and can be used across multiple projects.
- Collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, engineers and stakeholders on the projects.
- Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges.
- Fluency in Python
- A keen eye for improving and optimising code
- Experience with FastAPI and/or Flask
- Basics of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Strong computer science fundamentals of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Understanding of WebRTC and how it impacts frontend performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment is a must. Open source contribution is a plus.
- Backend Development: 1+ years
- Python: 1+ years
- FastAPI / Flask: 6+ months
- SQL / NoSQL databases: 3+ months
All roles are fully remote. You can be anywhere in the world to apply for these positions.
Develop beautiful mobile first apps in Angular, bootstrap/Ionic framework
Write Junit test cases
Automate deployment of applications on Microsoft Azure platform
On day one we'll expect you to have hands-on knowledge of...
Java 8 +
Bootstrap, HTML, JQuery
MySQL/PostgreSQL database. MongoDB will be added advantage
Cloud platforms like Azure/AWS/Google.
These skills will make you stand out from the crowd...
Automation using Jenkins
Why you should join us?
Feel the excitement to participate in development from concept to execution to launch.
Work closely with a friendly, supportive, professional and achievement-oriented international team
Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
No micromanagement and you are able to take your decision independently.
Enjoy flexible and relaxed work environment.
An opportunity to learn new things every day .
About the company
Name: Vedira Solutions Private Limited (www.vedirasolutions.com)
Founded in 2018 as separate entity but has been working since 2010 under the name “Orange Ventures United Private Limited”
Technology Partner of the Netherlands based company (YOB Services BV) and working as solutions provider for this company.
Notice period: 0 to 30days
Work location: Wfh till 2021 December
Salary upto 8lac
- 1-5 years of experience in a full stack software development role.
- Experience in technologies - PHP, Bootstrap, Vuejs and MySQL.
- Knowledge of Cloud services (GCP/AWS), MongoDB and Nodejs is a plus.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to design for scale and performance
- Ability to do peer code reviews
- Solid problem-solving skills
● Wander helps our clients with Digital Transformation by helping them innovate at
Startup speed. We also help birth companies from the most promising of ideas.
● Our mission is to "Make things better". Be it web and mobile apps or APIs or almost
anything digital, we strive for perfection in our process. Be a part of this and help us
shape our future.
● Relaxed culture & friendly virtual environment without the office politics means you
can focus on being at your best and learning from the rest.
● Draw from the experience of a diverse talent base that works in unison to meet
objectives and solve difficult problems.
● Remote working in casual attire is our style so if you like maximum flexibility
(time/location/wardrobe etc), this is for you.
● Your experience at Wander will be like no other. Join us and find out.
What this role entails?
● Brainstorm, plan, design, and build features of large web and mobile application
● Write clean, maintainable, and testable code (primarily web and backend)
● Investigating and resolving technical issues
● A product owner - Provide input on feature estimates, planning & technical design
● Collaborating with the team and clients to collect and analyze feature requirements
● Guide and develop teammates
What skills do you need?
● Developed applications using Java
● Experience in the Spring Framework
● Knowledge and experience with MySQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
● Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web
framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
● Good sense of UI/UX
● Ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies at a rapid pace
● Experience with test-driven development
● Experience with JQuery
● Experience with software infrastructure - Unix skills, Setting up servers, proxies etc
● Experience with version control, such as Git
● Experience with reviewing code
● Experience leading/mentoring other team members
What skills are a bonus?
● Working knowledge with JBoss application server
● Experience with Thymeleaf
● Working knowledge of Apache proxy
● Working knowledge of ELK stack
● Experience building microservice applications
● Working knowledge of iOS and Android Applications
You are someone that
● Is detailed oriented
● Is self-sufficient
● Understands the importance of good maintainable code
● Has excellent communication
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express, React,Node)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in full stack development- MERN Stack
- Experience in creating microservices from scratch
- Familiarity with One OOPS language
- Familiarity with multithreading- Workers / child processes & performance tuning
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL and Mongo dB)
- Strong knowledge of the common NODE JS or web server exploits and their solutions
- Knowledge in GraphQL is a plus