What we need
We are looking for a strong Full Stack Developer to join our team. This person will be involved in active development assignments. You are expected to have between 2 and 6 years of professional experience in any object-oriented languages and have executed considerable work in nodeJS along with any of the modern web application building libraries such as Angular along with at least a working knowledge of developing scalable distributed cloud applications on AWS or any other cloud.
- Design RESTful APIs
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Experience with cloud services (ideally AWS). You know the potential problems, and how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud
- Experience with different databases, including strong working knowledge of MySQL and relational databases
- This person will be responsible for working with other team members to develop and test highly scalable web applications and services as part of a suite of products in the Data governance domain working with petabyte-scale data
- Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release
- Be comfortable working within a small team owning deliverables for our web APIs and front end.
- Comfortable with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git, bower, npm etc.
- Design and develop dockerized applications that will be deployed flexibly either on the cloud or on-premises depending on business requirements
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for someone who is not only a good full-stack developer but also aware of modern trends in distributed software application development. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 2+ years of professional development experience using any object-oriented language
- Have developed and delivered at least one application using nodeJs
- Experience with modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer, React etc - You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Excellent understanding of HTTP and REST standards
- Experience with relational as well as MySQL databases
- Good experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Proven experience in developing highly scalable distributed cloud applications on a cloud system, preferably AWS
- You’re a great communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Locusnine Innovations - A Verto Company
About Locusnine - Who We Are. What Do We do?
Locusnine Innovations, A Verto Company, is a product design and engineering studio based out of Pune, India. We are a studio committed to positively impacting our clients, working with them to manifest their ideas sustainably into solutions, products, services, and reality. We help turn thoughts into things, bring their greatest potential to life and scale them with people. With our focus on Cloud, Mobile, UX & UI, and Product Management we can accelerate business transformation by enabling businesses to build-better-ship-better. We participate and optimize every part of the product life-cycle, right from the pre-sales to ideation from designing to actually building the product with/for the company; thereby enabling the companies to manage their business while we manage their tech bit.
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud concepts is a must.
- Must be familiar with AWS serverless architecture.
- Must be familiar with data structure & algorithm concepts.
- Design, develop, and implement beautiful UI components to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Own & Develop the REST APIs.
- Stay updated with new technologies and of changes in technologies that affect front-end web development.
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problem in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem since decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on http://www.railofy.com)" target="_blank">www.railofy.com).
1. Location: Mumbai (WFH available)
2. CTC – Upto 18 lakhs (can be higher if you are good enough)
3. We offer ESOPs to people with Leadership Potential
Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
2+ years of web development experience and software design experience
Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
Expertise in Node.js (Express.js) and understanding of server-side rendering
Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards and Analytics
Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle
Solid understanding of SQL and NoSQL Database Technologies like MySQL/Postgres/MongoDB/Aerospike/Cassandra at least on one of these
Experience working with caching technologies like Redis/Memcached and similar
Experience with developing secured REST APIs (GraphQL is a big plus)
Good understanding of Queuing technologies, and event driven architecture
You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
Profile: Full Stack Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Must have: -
- Total experience of 4-6 years while the relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Experience in building and using API’s.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of Software Engineering best practices.
- Previously worked on user-facing products with scale.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Good to have: -
- Working knowledge of React Red.
- DevOps experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Open-source contributions with a GitHub link is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AI/ ML.
- Agile methodology.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
UX / UI Design
Reactor & Solids Processing
- Experience range – 8 to 12 years
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, SDLC.
- Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solutions
- Strong knowledge on design patterns
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Should have knowledge on API integration mulesoft, Apache Camel tools
- Strong knowledge on providing microservices architecture
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients by applying knowledge of architectural design and building materials.
- Produces conceptual plans, renderings, and documents.
- Assists in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications
- Java, Spring Boot/ Node.js- Backend
- HTML, CSS, JS, React/ Angular- Frontend
- Mobile Application Development
- Microservices, Design Patterns
- Cloud- AWS, Azure, GCP
- DevOps tools- Jenkins, GIT Pipeline, etc.- Anyone should be fine
Experience in developing web applications using at least one industry-standard framework for e.g., React, Angular, Vue.
Proficiency in one of these server-side technologies and frameworks for e.g. Python, Node JS, Next JS or Express JS.
Experience in building RESTful web services.
Experience in working with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Amazon RDS.
Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and server infrastructure.
Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
Attention to detail.
Sateeq is India's first online platform where you can start investing in startups with just 5000 INR. You don't need to be an accredited investor. Within a few minutes, you can start investing in companies that are changing the world. Sateeq is backed by Serial Entrepreneurs and Angels like Himanshu Periwal, Sarthak Goel, Vaibhav Jalan, Nikunj Jain & more.
We're looking for Full Stack Engineers to join our founding team.
Tech stack: NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS, Git & MongoDB
- Have the ability to translate UI/UX design wireframes to scalable code.
- Experience in developing pixel perfect frontend software, with deep experience in React.js
- Design, develop and maintain our user-facing products.
- Creating Restful APIs with Node.js
- Creating Decoupling architecture and microservices.
- Creating database schemas for products.
- Understanding of session management in a distributed server environment.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Write well architectured code while adhering to best practices.
- Thoroughly understand the requirements and deliver features on time.
- 1-5 years of experience with React (redux, hooks).
- 1-5 years experience with HTML/CSS & responsive websites.
- 1-5 years experience with NodeJS & MongoDB (NoSQL).
Additional Information -
- Join an early team of founders - be a part of the founding team.
- Get first-hand startup experience and grab the opportunity to grow with us as we grow.
- Full remote work.
- Attractive base salary.
Skills required for JS Frontend developer:
- Must have strong experience in Angular JS , React JS ,Ember, etc.
- Cross-platform JS development experience with any of following tools is a plus (Ionic , Meteor.js , React Native, PhoneGap)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/ SVN.
Skills required for JS Backend developer:
- Experience with a JS Backend framework is important ex: ExpressJS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/ SVN.
- Experience in other backend programming PHP/Python/Ruby is an advantage.
Experinece : 1 - 3 years
Job Location : Madurai
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Go the extra mile to identify customer needs and pain-points.
- Relentless focus on delivering high quality, bug-free code.
- Help and mentor those around you to achieve the team and company goals.
- Closely work with the SRE and DevOps team to set up microservices infrastructure.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in the team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Participate in application design, code reviews and documentation.
- Experience in agile development process.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Good understanding and experience of working on Vue.js/React.js.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/Golang/Java + Redis + Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- 3 - 6 years of experience with a Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
About the role
We are looking for a strong full stack engineer who has experience building web and mobile applications for enterprise and consumers. You will help design, build and maintain scalable applications and build the API infrastructure that can be used across all client products.
- Building applications that are responsive, performant, and accessible Produce high quality HTML/CSS pages from mock ups.
- Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help develop front end solutions.
- Using our Micro service stack to integrate front end into the development lifecycle.
- Build high availability and extremely reliable transactional systems.
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support)
- Design, build and maintain API infrastructure that allows for standard integration methodology between applications and third party services
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the team to design and launch new features
- Deliver on rapid implementation schedules to build web functionality that is fast, scalable, and upholds smart development goals and principles
- Work on all things front-end and backend including web and mobile
- Maintain code integrity, quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- 3+ year track record of relevant work experience and a Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required.
- Strong knowledge and experience with server-side web of building restful APIs for internal and external products using Node.js
- Doesn’t shy away from testing and code review.
- Good knowledge of OOPS Concept and Data Structure like Queue, Stack, Tree, Linked List.
- Knowledge of code versioning tool - Git.
- knowledge of cloud computing platforms, like Amazon Web Services
- Strong Knowledge of database systems like Mysql.
- Interest and ability to learn new technology stacks as needed.
- Good problem solving skills and Willing to learn new technology.
- Passion for developing awesome user experiences
- Independent, dedicated, and able to deliver production ready code with minimal guidance.