- Designing and developing web-based applications with both backend and frontend services.
- Work on security vulnerability remediation and fixes.
- Coordinate with QA teams and partner teams.
- Working with SOA and web services paradigms like REST/SOAP.
- Designing and developing Spring-based applications.
- Working on Java stack and using tools like Git for code quality and coverage.
- 7+ years overall experience.
- Must have strong Java/J2EE/Java-8 experience.
- Must have experience with Angular 12.
- Good to have a good understanding of Spring-boot.
- Good knowledge of Jasmine Karma and should be able to write proper unit test cases.
- Should be strong in Algorithms and Database concepts.
About Persistent Systems
Skills: Java, spring, hibernate, AWS(mandatory), microservices architecture, redis(good to have)
Team Size: Current team size of tech team is 65+
Interview Process: 4 rounds( 1st round - Problem Solving/Data Structures, 2nd Round- Coding, 3rd Round- Technical Discussion and Final round with the HR).
Target Companies:- B2C fintech companies, app based product companies, edtech companies
Location: Bangalore(Currently WFH but later on will be following a hybrid model)
Roles & Responsibilities
Job Description: (Mandate Skills)
· Exceptional architecture and design skills using Object Oriented Programming concepts and Design patterns
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Hands on Java Engineer, with experience building consumer facing or enterprise applications using Java stack
· Ability to manage small teams (4-6 members) using agile development process
Do You Know? (Skills good to have)
· Exposure to building service oriented distributed systems
· In building systems that process big data in a distributed environment, either in real time streaming or offline batching.
· In messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, kinesis, etc.
· In real time computation tools like Storm / Spark or Hadoop based tools.
· In Data warehousing technologies like Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
What Can We Offer You:
We offer a great working environment - Very collaborative. You will get plenty of learning opportunities and challenging problems to work on. You’ll go to sleep everyday knowing that you’ve made a difference in people’s lives. Your work will be reaching out to millions of users.
A strong technologist at Hitwicket cares about code modularity, scalability and reusability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
1. Design and develop game features from prototype to full implementation
mobile gaming experience
3. Understand cross-platform development and client server applications to give Players a
seamless and fun mobile gaming experience
4. Implement game functionality by translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into
functional and engaging features in the game
5. Get involved in all areas of game development including Graphics, Game Logic, and User
6. Take ownership of the game and work closely with the Product and Design teams
7. Help maintain code quality by writing robust code to be used by millions of users
8. Develop crazy new experiences for our players and think outside the box to deliver
9. Be proactive, support and contribute new ideas to game design.
10. Work experience of 4 - 10 years is preferable
11. Experience of team management is a plus
12. A broad skill set is a strength! We are a small team, so cross discipline skills are highly valued.
What we offer you?
- Casual dress every single day
- 5 days a week
- Well stocked pantry
- Work with cool people and delight millions of gamers across the globe
- ESOPs and other incentives
What is Hitwicket?
Hitwicket is a strategy-based cricket game played by over 3 million diverse groups of players across the world!! Our mission is to build the world’s best cricket game & be the first mobile Esports IP from India!!
We’re a Series A funded Technology startup based in Hyderabad and co-founded by VIT alumni. We are backed by Prime Venture Partners, one of India’s oldest and most successful venture funds - https://primevp.in/
Hitwicket Superstars won the First prize in Prime Minister’s AatmaNirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge, a nation-wide contest to identify the top homegrown startups who are building for the Global market; Made in India, for India & the World!
What is next?
With the phenomenal success of our Cricket Game, we are now entering into the world of Football, NFTs & Blockchain gaming! We are assembling a team to join us on our mission to make something as massive as PUBG or Clash of Clans from India. -
How are we unique?
- 1st Place (Gaming) - Prime Minister’s Atma Nirbhar App Challenge
- Selected among the 'Top Gaming Startups in Asia' for the inaugural batch of Google Games Accelerator program 2018 in Singapore
- Selected among the 'Global Top 10 Startups in Sports Innovation' by the HYPE, UK, competition was held at the University Olympic Games in Taiwan
- "Best App" Award presented by the IT Minister at HYSEA Annual Product Sumit
Our work culture is driven by speed, innovation and passion, not by hierarchy. Our work philosophy is centered around building a company like a 'Sports Team' where each member has an important role to play in the success of the company as a whole.
It doesn't matter if you are not a cricket fan, or a gamer, what matters to us are your Problem-solving skills and your Creativity.
Join us on this EPIC journey and make memories for a lifetime!
How to know more about us?
Download us Android : iOS - Website: Hitwicket
Media Coverage - The Hindu Business Line - Deccan Chronicle - Telangana Today - INC42 - VCCircle
Hitwicket Superstars Launch - IGDC 2022 - YourStory - Hitwicket Story - Ms Keerti Interview on NDTV
How to get connected with us?
Hitwicket Discord Global Community - Youtube - Linkedin - Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Reddit - Medium
- Design & implement good quality software and databases as per the software specification.
- Participate in effort estimations.
- Participate in design discussions and own module designs.
- Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
- Package deployment and release management.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Provides training and guidance to the new developers and junior team members.
- Participate in Requirement discussions.
- Participate in Project related meetings if required.
- Hands on experience in Node.js.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- RDBMS and Document Database.
- Hand on experience in AWS services, DevOps, GIT, Agile and Jira will be an added advantage.
- 2-5 years of experience in the relevant field.
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role with Python.
1+ years experience of multiple back-end languages & MEAN
Need to have strong skills on MEAN or MERN stack
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- 3 to 7 Years of experience in Full Stack Technologies- Express, Lambda, SQL, React, Node JS, Java
- Knowledge of web framework.
- Able to create database schemes that represent and support business processes
- Having a Start-Up experience is a plus
- Having a degree from Premier Engineering Institute is a plus
- Work collaboratively in architecture/developing/maintaining solutions Design, efficient, testable, reusable, reliable, and clean code using best software development practices
- Contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Maintain high standards of quality for code technical documentation, and deliverable
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends
- Ability to learn a lot quickly
- Be active in the community by participating in meetups and conferences
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities.
What Makes You A Great Fit
- Ability to communicate clear timelines and the ability to over achieve them
- Fast Learner, very good interpersonal skills, positive attitude
- Ability to pick something new and learn it fast whatever way possible
As Grip is a company started during the Covid-19 Era we believe in working from wherever you want and meeting you virtually every now and then.
About the compnay : Grip:
GRIP is an online fintech company aimed at providing a convenient, hassle free investment experience through investing in physical assets. The company kickstarted its journey in 2019 and was founded by Nikhil Aggarwal, who previously served as the COO of Chalo and Vice President of Morgan Stanley. He also worked for the World Bank.
The leasing industry in India remains largely unexplored and GRIP's objective is to make retail investors aware of it as an investment option. Through GRIP, one can invest in physical assets leased to corporates and earn stable monthly returns. The proposition is not as volatile as the share market and the returns are extremely healthy. GRIP focuses on the employed upper-middle class spectrum and aims to provide an effective alternative to these investors.
Why Grip :
While we offer competitive cash compensation along with ESOPs to participate in our long-term growth, the real upside is simply the challenge ahead and the awesome, friendly team by your side. And an opportunity to learn and grow at a breakneck speed as we redefine the contours of finance for Investors in India.
Full Stack Developer
Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience with AngularJS and Angular Frameworks
Experience with Java, JSON, Spring Boot and Hibernate
Experience with MYSQL databases
Familiarity with Linux environments
Experience with GIT
Hands on experience with AWS S3 is preferred
Experience with web servers & application servers such as Apache and Nginx is good to have
Design and develop client-side and server-side architecture
Develop and manage well-functioning database
Implementation of approved user interface
Design and construction of REST APIs
Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
● Design and develop software to support business practice management of current products based on the Java/Python/PHP/Node JS platforms
● Ensure design meets product requirements and structured to scale with business growth
● Ensure design comply to industry standards and interoperates with 3rd party software
● Conduct thorough design unit and integration testing with other software components
● Adhere to proper software design principles and processes with design documentations, reviews, test plans and release notes.
● Mentor/coach and guide other team members to achieve project deliverables
Skills & Competencies:
● Significant and demonstrable Java/Python/PHP/NodeJS development experience (server side).
● Significant and demonstrable experience of using Unix / Linux based Operating Systems including performing basic administrative tasks.
● Desirable experience of scripting languages e.g Ruby or Perl
● Significant and demonstrable experience of responsive websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience of integrating payment systems to websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience in any database system
● Sound problem solving skills and aptitude
● Sound communication skills and team working
● Experience of the following is highly desirable: memcache, Apache HTTPd server, Tomcat, Linux, HTTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL
● Experience in creating cloud based solutions (AWS, …)
● Experience in working with highly scalable solutions (load balancing, sharding, clustering)
● Good problem-solving skills
● Team player ● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent documentation skills
● Proven ability to mentor, coach and guide team members.
● Proactive and take ownership of delivering best-in-class solutions that serve business outcomes.
Qualifications ● B.E/BS/Masters degree in Computer Science
Facilitation and Business Analysis skills.
Estimation and Project Planning skills for enterprise level applications.
Excellent communication and technical leadership skills.