- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Understanding and effective implementation experience of design patterns, data structures, data persistence, UI frameworks, software, and object-oriented design principles
Primary Skills: JAVA + Springboot React + Redux (good to have) BE Heavy or FE Heavy Microservices/ Kafka is good to have for different projects If a good developer no limit on experience Multiple projects running in parallel, project based on skills
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
We are building tools to help e-commerce merchants sell better. Our software powers more than 15000 merchants around the world, and we're just getting started.
At StarApps, we ship on quality and time. Our team deploys new code many times a day, and our production scale is massive. Your code will improve the shopping experience of more than 50 million shoppers every day – a tough but incredibly rewarding responsibility.
We're looking for Software Developers with a passion for solving tough problems with performant code. This role is based in Pune, India. You will be closely working with our Merchant success team to improve products. You'll have the creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of commerce, the support to bring your authentic self to work, and the chance to work with the best in the business.
Requirements for the role:
- 2+ years of experience.
- High English proficiency - both written and spoken.
- A product-minded developer who cares about the "Why" - Why build this feature? How will we measure impact?
- A generalist (or a Full Stack developer) rather than a specialist, excited by problems that require a mix of frontend and backend skills, and unblocking anything that stands in the way of success.
- A strong foundation of design principles in relation to scale
- Experience in writing automated tests as part of your development workflow
- A passion for efficiency and collaboration, with a history of establishing great relationships with other teams, across offices, and time zones
- Bonus for previous experience working within the e-commerce industry
- The curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things; e-commerce is changing fast, and we need the people who work here to be able to change and learn fast too
- Familiarity with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails, or the desire to learn quickly
- Strong logical mindset and ability to breakdown problems into simple logical steps
- TypeScript, React
- Ruby on Rails, Python
- MySQL (some Postgres)
It would be great if you have:
- A history of contributing to the developer community through code, documentation, mentoring, teaching, speaking or organizing events
- A passion for helping growing development teams and making others better
- Experience building resilient, and scalable services
- Experience with development on a leading cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure, Aliyun, Tencent, etc.)
- A commitment and drive for quality, excellence, and results
- If some of this tech is new to you, that's ok! We know not everyone will come in fully familiar with this stack, and we provide support to learn on the job
What we offer:
- We care about you; therefore, you'll be offered a competitive salary.
- Opportunities to travel and work from exquisite locations with the team.
- Opportunities to go around the world to connect with our partners and to make new partnerships.
- We'll support your professional development however you need, whether it's with equipment, courses, books, or conferences
- We offer one annual day off for charitable work and match the donations you made to a charity.
- Flexible holiday policy to help you plan your vacations better.
We will be conducting the assessment, interview, and onboarding of new members through video calls or in-person meets. We would like you to join ASAP and would like you to relocate close to our office in Pune.
- AppTile is building the future of how merchants, creators or service entrepreneurs create mobile apps.
- We help creators and micro-entrepreneurs to build mobile applications for their businesses.
- In 2022, it is still very hard. We are building the next-generation no-code platform for mobile internet.
- Drive design and architecture around key systems that are part of the product. Setup design philosophies and implement them in a way that ensures they are easily followed.
- Setup toolchains and technical stacks that are intuitive. Implement these toolchains in a way that is unobtrusive for other developers and ensure it stays that way.
- Drive good development practices and philosophies that ensure good stable code over several cycles of development. Keeping them as simple and un-intrusive as possible.
- Report directly to our head of technology.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Tier 1 / Tier 2 Colleges with decent academic backgrounds
- Experience in Product Companies and typically more than 2 years
- Should have worked in previous companies for a larger duration
- Full Stack Developers with experience in Typescript or Nodejs, React or React Native, Rest APIs
- 3-8 years of product development experience. Preferably in a product development environment.
- Experience with working with Backend Server stacks (SQL databases, Web Servers, API Endpoints etc)
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- You have a strong passion for building things from the ground up with all the challenges and unknowns, and enjoy the process of solving problems that are new and unique.
- Experience with React, React-native, Typescript and similar Frontend Technologies.
- Experience with PostGres, MySQL and similar DB Technologies.
- Experience with REST, GraphQL and similar API technologies.
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience with open source languages such as, Java, Objective-C/C++, Swift, Java, PHP, Python etc.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Docker and Kubernetes
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture, Mocks
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs, API management
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Experience: At least 2- 5 years of experience in the IT industry
You should have hands on experience in Web development.
You should have working knowledge of a few of these frameworks: Django, Rails, Angular, React, React native.
You must have expertise in working with at least one of these databases: MongoDB, PostGres
You knowledge of the following is preferred: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch.
You should have good design development skills in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
You should have a solid understanding of web technologies, like, JSON, RESTful APIs, OAuth, etc.
You should be familiar with automated deployment, AWS infrastructure, Docker or similar containers.
You should be VERY well versed with Agile Methodology and Iterative development.
You should have worked in an Agile process and be familiar with standard development tools and processes Viz., code reviews, Bitbucket/Git, PivotalTracker/JIRA, etc.
In addition to Frontend skills (Angular, React, HTML, Bootstrap), they MUST HAVE server- side skills.
1. Work on MEAN/MERN stack development
2. Handle the day-to-day scrum calls and development updates.
3. Fulfill and manage client requirements.
4. Write clean and reusable code.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the entire technology stack of Walnut Schools, consisting of school management software, e-Learning software, mobile apps and Google Apps Scripts.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of active development experience with PHP (Code Igniter, Symfony), React.js, MySQL, Web Applications, GIT
- Puzzle solver
- Tinkerer who loves to create new products
We are looking for people who have a passion for solving problems, can write exceptional code and don't shy away from challenges and new technology. Our products affect thousands of people everyday and we want someone who would love to contribute towards that end.
- Know how to write robust and reliable systems
- Have knowledge of managing and scaling for high volume traffic
- Are someone who enjoys execution of an idea as much as finding new and innovative ideas to solve problems
- Actively try to gain more knowledge and pass on knowledge to your peers
Then we are definitely a right match for you
What we expect from you:
- Excellent understanding of web applications.
- Good knowledge about AWS or similar services.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Good understanding of the delivery pipeline in a team environment.
- Innovative and creative problem solving.
- Ability to understand and communicate across teams and departments.
What you will be doing:
- Work as a part of a team or individually.
- Build products that help us expand our portfolio and drive growth for the organisation.
- Take up ownership of the entire lifecycle of products.
- Help, mentor and guide interns, new joinees and other developers.
- Engage with the client and people from other departments to come up with the best solutions.
- Point out existing problems with our solutions, processes and architecture
What we look for:
- Should have used/contributed to popular Open Source Libraries and Tools
- Should have worked on web technology (Rails / SpringBoot / Django / NodeJs)
- Always on the cutting edge of technology.
- Ability to divide a larger problem into smaller pieces for everyone to work on.
- Process driven and detail oriented
- Should have mentored new joinees
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in the domain
- Should be able to work out of our Bangalore office.
Product Developer Competencies required: 1.5+ Years of Software Development Experience. 2.Deep knowledge in either one of the following set a)Core Java, Multi Threading, Spring, Security, JVM Troubleshooting, Build Automation, Scripting. b)Spring MVC, Multi Threading,JSP, Servlets, AJAX, HTML5,JQuery, Angular JS, JavaFX, Web Security. 3.Having knowledge or experience about below is plus a)SOAP, Restful Webservices, NoSQL, Messaging System, Distributed In-Memory DataGrid , ExtJS, JavaFX 4.Able to adopt and understand new technologies and utilize them efficiently 5.Passionate about code quality and readability 6.Basic experience and knowledge of UNIX 7.Excellent communication skills - essential to effective collaboration within the team and our clients across the globe. 8.Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus