At Finvu we are building the digital infrastructure for future financial services. We are one of the
leading AA (Account Aggregator) having more than 30+ partners. As the ecosystem is evolving and as
we grow, we are looking for individuals to be part of this journey and grow with us.
Data is a key aspect of the way the future financial economy will grow and AA will play a critical part in
this being at the center of the ecosystem. We have always shared our financial data over email,
physical printouts, etc However digital sharing of data with the citizen consent is new and is now a
Job Title: Engineering Lead – Full stack (Full Time) with 8 to 10 years of experience
Location: Preferred location Pune
Looking for a versatile engineering lead who will :
1. Be our partners’ first point of call within our organization for technical problems
2. Hands-on Developer, Build new products, enhance current products based on requirements,
3. Improve through self-learning, peer-learning and transmit them to the developers
4. Review code developed by less experienced developers considering security, industry best practices
5. Take ownership and get the job done.
6. Experience having worked in a startup environment would be a plus.
Should have full ownership of end-to-end development guiding and working with less experienced
developers in the organization. Additionally, be involved in and contribute to
Architecting — Figuring out all levels of designing and structuring systems, deciding on optimal
levels of abstraction and future-proofing, patterns of orchestration of components and finally
planning its execution.
Implementation — Should be able to structure and write code, design and adhere to common
principles and patterns, author documentation about that code for various consumers including
fellow team members, business and our customers!
Mentorship — Mentor others by sharing your expertise in various forms and be subject to be
mentored by others and thus maintain a continuous learning culture.
Product thinking —Instead of having product management as a separate function, we prefer to
include it with the responsibilities of the builders themselves. This ensures minimal information loss
and maximizes control where the builder takes center stage
• Java , Apache open source frameworks like Camel, Karaf, MySQL
• Data bases like Cassandra, Mongo DB (NoSQL), MySQL, Oracle
• Experience with Cloud Technologies (Microsoft Azure), CI/CD DevOps
• REST API, web services, Microservices based architecture , Spring Boot
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Finfactor Technologies Private Limited
What You will do:
● Create beautiful software experiences for our clients using design thinking, lean and agile methodology.
● Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture.
● Work in collaborative, fast-paced and value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients.
● Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry.
● Experience: 4+ years.
● Server-side development experience mainly in JAVA, (Python and nodeJS can be considerable)
● UI development experience in ReactJS or AngularJS or PolymerJS or EmberJS or Jquery etc. are good to have.
● Passion for software engineering and follow the best coding concepts. ● Good to great problem solving and communication skills.
Nice to have Qualifications:
● Product and customer-centric mindset.
● Great OO skills, including design patterns.
● Experience with devops, continuous integration & deployment.
● Exposure to big data technologies, Machine Learning and NLP will be a plus.
● Competitive salary.
● Work from anywhere.
● Learning and gaining experience rapidly.
● Reimbursement for basic working set up at home.
● Insurance (including a top up insurance for COVID).
Remote - work from anywhere
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Title: Software Developer - Java
Experience required: 1.6+ years
Job Location: My Home Hub, Hitech City (WFO)
Company name: Posidex Technologies
- Full stack Java Developer with working knowledge in Angular, Spring Boot and Web Services.
- Able to develop front end web applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing front end web applications in Angular.
- Develop Webservices in SOAP and Rest.
- Develop MVC based application using Spring FrameWork
- Able to Multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Excellent communication skills.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- Qualification can be B.Tech/M.C.A
- 2+ years of experience working with Core Java, J2EE,Angular, Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Experience in creating modules ,components and integrating in Angular
- Experience in Building MVC based Web Application Using JSP/ spring framework.
- Experience in Apache Tomcat and Web Services(Rest/Soap)
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Spring version 4.x, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
- Good knowledge of Restful services , SQL and relational databases like Oracle
- Good knowledge of XML Parsers, XML Schema, JAXB,
- Experience in Git.
- Design and develop REST-based web services utilizing Java micro services web frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Apply design principles and patterns in creating enterprise level solutions, as needed
- Perform web services tuning and performance testing
- Implement unit tests as needed
- Support front-end developers in leveraging web services
- Automate/script common developer tasks, continually optimize personal and team workflows
- Infrastructure setup and configuration
- Engage in code review and feedback process
- Take a feature from inception to completion independently across the stack
- Collaborate with teammates on proposed UX/UI and provide feedback as needed
- Participate in and support the entire SDLC processes
- Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JPA & Hibernate
- Relational data modelling concepts and experience in PostgreSQL, MySQL, or similar
- Adopted opinionated RESTful web services design patterns
- Microservices-based application architecture
- Application containerization technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud-vendor implementations (AWS, Azure, other)
- Other modern technologies relevant to the technology stack defined here
• Working experience in one or more of React, Redux, Typescript, and associated tools such as
Webpack, Grunt, Gulp etc.
• Working experience in HTML, (S)CSS
• Working experience writing unit/functional/integration tests
• Knowledge of Java 8 features such as streams and lambdas is a plus
• Knowledge of REST concepts and design is a plus
• Knowledge of ES6 features/syntax is a plus
• Knowledge of functional programming concepts is a plus
• Knowledge of build/deploy tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc. is a
• Knowledge of one or more scripting languages such as Awk, Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby etc. is
• Ability to use modern IDEs such as VSCode, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse etc. is a plus
• Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc. is a plus.
Advantal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is searching for experienced candidates for the position of Senior Java Developer to join our growing team.
Professionals with Highly skilled experience building web applications in Java. Senior Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- 3+ years work experience as a Senior Java Developer
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
Skills and Technology:
- Microservices with Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Dev-ops tools (Jenkins, Docker and Kubernates)
- Mongodb, Mysql
- Spring Framework (Spring boot)
- Learn APIs and Libraries
- JVM Internals
- Windows and Linux server setup and configuration
- SSL Configuration with multi-port routing
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Indore / Gurugram
Job Type: Full-time
Skill Set - Java 8, Spring boot, Angular 4+ Version.
Experience - 3 to 10
3 to 5 – 15.50 LPA
5+ - 19 LPA
Notice Period – 90 Days
Location - Anywhere south to Chennai
Micro services Lead: Experience: 7+yrs
Micro services Architect: Experience: 10+yrs
Micro service developer : Experience : 4+Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days.
Required skills : Java, J2EE with Microservices, Springboot, Spring cloud,Kafka,Redis,Nodejs, Any cloud
8) web/mobile architectures.
9) Database design.
2. Timelines and Estimation.
3. Change Requests management.
4. Project standards and Governance.
b. can drive standardization in the delivery processes.
c. can provide MIS data to the team on project performance.
d. can help the delivery function in the best practices to follow for delivery.
e. can mentor other delivery leads/managers.
4-5 Enterprise Web Applications.
c. Can comprehensive user stories and translate that to design, or can assist the team in doing so.
d. A very good understanding of web/mobile architectures.
e. A functional understanding of database design.
4-5 Enterprise Web Applications.
b. An understanding of front-end JS frameworks like Angular or React.
c. Ability to work with UI/UX designers and developers while discerning user stories/requirements.
d. A functional understanding of responsive design.
- Own and evolve technology architecture and development stack of specific SaaS solution(s) while keeping in mind needs of business as usual, evolving product feature requirements, security, scalability & maintainability.
- Leading the engineering team consisting of developers and testers and ensure good delivery management to deliver the product roadmap with high speed and quality. To do this, one would need to do good estimation and oversight over team members work, while bringing automation and best practices to code management, testing and build & deployment processes.
- Innovation explore available technologies that may be useful to our context and run experiments and POCs to evaluate before adoption.
- Developing complex stories / requirements and solving the critical issues/initiatives through hands-on involvement.
- Help the team members in resolving difficult technical issues.
- Identifying project technical risks and providing technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation.
- Providing technical leadership to fellow team members. Working as a guide and mentor to the rest of the team members.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Quarterly incentive basis KPI achievement.
- ESOPs as and when decided by the Board.
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Opportunity to work in AWS Technologies and get AWS Certified.
- Great culture with friendly work environment.
- B.E. / B.tech from a reputed institute.
- 7+ years of overall technical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in tech leadership role.
- Experience in building enterprise level integration.
- Experience in SaaS product development would be added plus.
- Microservices, Spring Boot, Core Java, Struts 2.0, JPA & Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred), including schema design & advanced queries.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform & offerings (Preferred).
- Open sources - Redis/Memcached/RabbitMQ/Kafka/ELK/Git/Jenkins (Preferred).