We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our marketing team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR, promotional events, Content writing and handling some support works.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
About LeagueX Gaming
When people work below their true potential, everything suffers. The economy, the society, their personal life, health and happiness.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skils
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
You will be SPOC for a bunch of communities and will play the pivotal role of bringing the community together and becoming more valuable. Some ways you can do this are:
- Find interesting people who could benefit from the communities
- Find experienced developers working in good companies like Hotstar, Amazon etc and organize interesting sessions that help everyone grow their careers
- Plan and run interesting contests, sessions etc as the community needs
- A natural interest in technology and programming. It's okay if you don't code - but you should have some experience in the software development process.
- Interest in connecting with new, interesting people and a desire to help them.
- Good business communication skills (we don't mean fancy vocabulary or US accent), an ability to write/speak clearly, logically and persuasively.
- Multitasking ability - you will need to seamlessly switch your channels - emails, texts, WhatsApps, phone, skype etc.
- Desirable - ability to write short, interesting social media posts.
Interested to know more? Please reply to engage with us!
*Need to identify potential market verticals and explore, and analyse the vertical with ADS INDIA’S offerings
* Meeting up with Scheduled Fresh Clients on a daily basis.
* Managing Client Relationships independently.
* Achieving targets on a monthly basis.
* Ensure Strict Adherence of sales process and internal procedures
* Deal with Signing Authorities.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Product Marketing Manager - Job Brief
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our inbound & outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email and ad campaigns. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Study company products and understand them thoroughly.
Translate technical details into benefits for the user. Concise knowledge of the benefit of our products to the prospects.
Follow and analyze market trends and intelligence to position products
Develop product marketing strategies (Communication, advertising, product launch etc)
Craft compelling messaging across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
Work with various teams (design, content, product, sales) to implement strategies
Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
Create copy/content, run measurable and effective email campaigns and ads on various platforms
Participate in industry events. Organize company events such as breakfast meets and webinars end to end
Help in building and recognition of Brand Wolken.
Be in charge of all the digital channels and use them to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
Overseeing and developing the overall content strategy for the company, as well as the monitoring and analysis of all marketing campaigns across channels.
Work with the in-house and/or external Writers and other content creators to create the desired content.
Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose products or services will be needed for the product.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you should know marketing principles and techniques to create a marketing communication sequence that leads to sales.
Requirements and skills:
6 -8 years of proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager
At least 5 years of relevant experience in B2B, SaaS product marketing
Experience in market analysis
Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
Excellent communication skills
Excellent knowledge of MS office suite
A keen eye for detail
Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
BSc/BA/MBA in Marketing, Communications or a similar field
Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Create Exclusive Distributors (minimum 4 in 4 months) in your respective areas of operation
- To work directly with the distributor and the sales executives in designing and implementing key marketing campaigns.
- To actively engage yourself to collect inventory, stocks and work reports of the distributor in a
- To look after smooth functioning and supply chain of the authorized distributor under your
- To oversee sales executive schedule and plan them accordingly.
- To facilitate cross-functional communications among project stakeholders.
- To actively engage yourself with core marketing policies required for business development.
- To look after the grievances and claims arising from time to time maintaining proper
coordination with the company.
- To actively follow other marketing strategies and instructions as and when instructed by the company.
Are you someone who spends most of your time on social media? Do you believe in the power of words? Is creating viral content your strong suit? If yes, then this role is meant for you. Paavan is looking for an experienced social media & copywriting manager to lead our communication & social media marketing initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & short video apps
2. Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
3. Identify ways to increase engagement & followers on each platform
4. Create targeted campaigns & giveaways on social media to start discussions around the brand along with user participation
1. Create short but powerful copies for app, notifications, website, paid ads, videos & other offline/online collaterals
1. Education (Bachelors/Masters) from Tier-1 colleges
2. Atleast 2-3 years of social media & copywriting experience in a B2C startup or established brand
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
4. Strong understanding of consumer psychology and how the digital marketing at large works
5. A keen interest in concepts of spirituality, dharma & Bharat is preferred
6. Ability to cope with multiple projects & deadlines while delivering results
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Enthusiastic, high work ethics and an entrepreneurial mindset
9. Have an eye for detail
- Building instranal dashboards to measure execution success of programs
- Identifying and build automated solutions for manual processes using data insights
- Supervising efficient working of all phases of product development.
- Administering the lifecycle of products from conceptualization to implementation, analyzing all business requirements and translating it into production
- Working closely with design, operations, engineering and testing teams in an agile environment to launch products with new features.
- Determine the product requirements through user engagement, translate requirements to detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture.
- To drive strategic projects aimed at improving the adoption of products/ services or their individual features
- Driving operational efficiency by continually refining operational processes and influencing Product/engineering teams to enable automation and scale
- Providing directions to the team on technical, deployment procedures, operational process & communication areas.
- Analyzing reports and following up process and results, and monitoring meetings to identify and suggest product improvements and trends
- Managing different teams and complex business processes and working across internal and external stakeholders
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Content Marketing Manager – Job Description
Powered by AI, DataWeave provides Competitive Intelligence as a Service to retailers and consumer brands by aggregating and analyzing data from the Web at massive scale.
While retailers use DataWeave’s Retail Intelligence product to make smarter pricing, assortment, and promotion decisions to drive profitable growth, consumer brands use DataWeave’s Brand Analytics product to govern their online brand presence, optimize their Share of Voice, and drive improved e-commerce shelf velocity.
DataWeave’s Counterfeit Products Detection Solution was awarded as one of the “Best 50 Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence” by NASSCOM in 2018. Also, our competitive intelligence platform won the NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award in 2016.
Some of the world’s largest and most popular retailers and brands have consistently trusted DataWeave, including the likes of Overstock, Metro Cash & Carry, OfferUp, Adidas, Dorel, and Netgear.
The marketing team at DataWeave wakes up to take unique challenges head on in an industry ecosystem that’s only now beginning to consolidate and mature globally. This affords marketeers the opportunity to mould the story of a rapidly growing company like DataWeave as well as the space it operates in.
We serve markets around the world, including Unites States, Europe, India, the Middle East, and South East Asia. We target a variety of industry verticals, including retail, e-commerce, consumer brand manufacturing, and investment firms. As a result, marketing at DataWeave is a rich learning experience and a crash course in engaging multiple audiences across the breadth and depth of organization levels using relevant content across diverse communication channels.
Join the team today!
At DataWeave, we are seeking to hire an experienced content marketing manager who can develop and disseminate engaging and high-quality content across diverse media that speaks to a variety of personas in the retail and consumer brand industries. The selected candidate will work with the marketing team and liaise closely with several internal stakeholders at DataWeave to conceptualize and execute on marketing-oriented content on an ongoing basis.
- Devise the content marketing plan for DataWeave and own the entire content value chain – the roadmap, ideation, writing, and dissemination. Define the success metrics.
- Write consistently on a wide variety of topics relevant to retailers and consumer brands that are looking to compete profitably in the online world. Generate content for a variety of platforms, such as blogs, website, articles, press releases, case studies, industry reports, guides, white papers, videos, and other emerging formats. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to source information on a consistent basis.
- Create persona-oriented content for marketing collaterals, brochures, presentations, scripts, at-a-glance docs, etc. that can be used by internal sales teams to have more engaged conversations with prospects.
- Understand and translate the benefits of DataWeave’s product suite, which includes proprietary AI/ML, deep learning, and data science technologies, to a business-focused audience.
- Utilize internal domain expertise and perform secondary research to gather useful information and create content that is innovative and original.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the product, marketing, and data science teams for new ideas and concepts.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content produced.
- Ensure all-around consistency in the style, fonts, and images used, as well as the overall tone of the content.
- 4-8 years’ proven experience as a content writer, media expert, technology journalist, research analyst, or writing for an agency, especially for a B2B audience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce diverse types of content around the same subject matter, based on the communication medium.
- Any experience writing in the areas of retail, e-commerce, data analytics, or artificial intelligence would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, media communications, engineering, or equivalent fields
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Comfortable working under aggressive timelines. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Content Portfolio will be required
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning and algorithms to minimize the human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
This role requires someone who is passionate and driven about building great brand stories with an ability inspire and influence our audience through quality content. The impact and success will be based on the ability to ideate and develop high quality and compelling content, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across multiple projects. It will require someone who can write content basis a deep understanding of our audience and work closely with the art team to deliver impactful content.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Ideate on new content ideas to market the brand
- Plan and execute content development
- Develop page-turning long-form copy (articles, press releases, presentations, case studies, emailers, blogs) with a SEO perspective
- Write witty one-liners and thoughtful taglines (web content, social media content, creative tag-lines).
- Manage tools to schedule and publish content on various platforms
You should have:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the education sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A Grammar Nazi perspective
- A ‘Will Do’ attitude
- Active Social Media presence
- A positive attitude to take feedback
- Cultural empathy for a fast moving, growing organization