For a team to thrive, it needs collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an aspirational tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. You will leverage deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and proactively assess your team's health, code quality, and non-functional pipelines.
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as
- Well as value to end customers as early as possible
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer
- experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- Apply the latest technology thinking from our Technology Radar to solve client
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will oversee or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and
- delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your
- Technical knowledge and leadership skills
- You have experience with two or more development languages preferably: Java, React, etc
- You can skilfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- Bonus points if you have a working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and Docker
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- Presence in the external tech community: you willingly share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- You're resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
Other things to know:
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however, you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs, and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy integrating strategy, design, and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers, and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards worldwide.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion, and dedication overcome the ordinary.
Founded in 1993, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading software consultancy of more than 8000 Thoughtworkers in 17 countries. Our cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, data engineers, and designers bring over two decades of global experience to every partnership.
Thoughtworks invented the concept of distributed agile and we know how to harness the power of global teams to deliver software excellence at scale. Today we help our clients to create their own path to digital fluency and to build organizational resilience to navigate the future.
Our job is to foster a vibrant community where people have the freedom to make an extraordinary impact on the world through technology.
As a Thoughtworker, you are free to seek out the most ambitious challenges. Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool for social change. Free to be yourself.
Wednesday is a digital agency. We work with startups and enterprises to build digital products for their users.
At our core, we are a group of makers - designers, developers, product & project managers. We care about our work and think of it as a craft. We're always learning so we can build better and faster.
As a Technical Lead, your time will be divided between programming and technical oversight.
- Code Reviews: Review all pull requests to ensure features are built correctly following the conventions and guidelines of the project.
- Communication: Work with your team to ensure they understand all the requirements clearly.
- Architecture: Have a clear picture of the system architecture in mind. Lead your teams to implement that design.
- Learn: Learn from the practices followed by other teams and evangelize your learnings.
- Technical expertise with our tech stack - JS, Nodejs, React, and AWS.
- Understanding of Agile processes and methodologies.
- Understanding of the continuous software delivery process using CD.
- The ability to debug corner cases, hypothesize and fix bugs.
Our Tech stack:
· Java 11, Spring Boot, React.JS
· MySQL, Redis, Elastic Stack, MongoDB
· Docker, K8s
· GitHub, Jenkins
· Slack, Jira
What we're looking for:
· Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software developer.
· Excellent knowledge of Java.
· Demonstrated skills in web-based development, including REST API s and JS frameworks such as Vue JS/React.
· Experienced with cloud platforms (AWS / GCP).
· Experienced with SQL and NoSQL databases.
· Experienced with CI/CD environments.
· Familiar with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
· Proficient in agile programming practices.
· Strong analytical mind with a good dose of creativity.
· Meticulous person who strives to constantly improve his/her/their competencies.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Familiarity with Web sockets.
· Has contributed to open source projects and can point us to his/her/their GitHub account.
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
• Identifying production and non-production application issues.
• Transforming requirements into stipulations.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
• Develop technical designs for application development.
• Develop application code for java programs.
• Experience : 6 to 9 Years.
• Strong OOPS concepts.
• Basics of Spring and Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience developing/consuming RESTAPIs
- Familiarity with databases (e.g.MSSQL, MySQL), and UI/UX design
- Hands-on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
Experience Level – 2 to 8 years
Application Developement, If needed making bugfixes, hotfixes, Junit.
Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot & Spring Data JPA, Junit
Angular 8+, React, GIT
Jenkins, bamboo, puppet, chef
Other technical skills (Nice to have)
Strong communication (German/English)
• Experience – 5 + Years
• Location – Remote/ Hybrid
The Java Full-stack Developer (you) will work within a solution engineering team where you will play a key role in the in the design, build and maintenance of digital solutions.
• Application design and development using Java, Spring framework and Thymeleaf.
• Microservices development knowledge, engineer with a breadth of experience in a microservice architecture, and test-driven development.
• Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues related to code quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks.
• Perform code peer review as needed, provide feedback and ensure coding standards and quality is maintained and sustained.
• Mentoring, guiding, and developing a team of developers with a focus on quality and best practice coding standards.
• Support CI/CD compliance and refinement.
Skills and Experience:
• Working knowledge of Java, Spring Framework is a must, with minimum 2 years’ experience in enterprise software development within an Agile environment
• Excellent communication skills, working in small agile development squad, including collaboration with QC engineers.
• Lifecycle management of source code quality via static and dynamics analysis tools, e.g. SonarQube.
• Cloud experience with AWS is advantageous.
• OpenID or OAuth experience, including Spring Security 2.0, highly desirable.
• Mentor and share knowledge with colleagues, including taking editorial responsibilities for team Confluence and JIRA.
• Support design approach to accommodate contemporary UI libraries such as React and Bootstrap highly desired
• Experience in PostgreSQL DBA is must.
• Operational support experience in end-user troubleshooting advantageous
• Nice-to-have healthcare or similar medical diagnostics experiences
• Integration development via API and microservices architecture highly desired
• CI/CD exposure is a must, e.g. Azure DevOps or Github, and Helm charts experience is advantageous
Bachelor or equivalent in computer science or engineering.
We have worked on / are working on Software Engineering projects that touch upon making full-fledged products. Starting from UI/UX aspects, responsive and blazing fast front-ends, platform specific applications (Android, iOS, web-applications, desktop applications), very large scale infrastructure, cutting edge machine learning, deep learning (AI in general). The projects / products have wide ranging applications in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal, HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is using core concepts of computer science such as distributed systems, operating systems, computer networks, process parallelism, cloud computing, embedded systems and Internet of Things.
● Own the design, development, evaluation and deployment of highly-scalable software products involving front-end and back-end development.
● Maintain quality, responsiveness and stability of the system.
● Design and develop memory-efficient, compute-optimized solutions for the software.
● Design and administer automated testing tools and continuous integration tools.
● Produce comprehensive and usable software documentation.
● Evaluate and make decisions on the use of new tools and technologies.
● Mentor other development engineers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
● Mastery of one or more back-end programming languages (Python, Java, C++ etc.)
● Knowledge of automated and continuous integration testing tools (Jenkins, Team City, Circle CI etc.)
● Proven experience of platform-level development for large-scale systems.
● Deep understanding of various database systems (MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra).
● Ability to plan and design software system architecture.
● Development experience for mobile, browsers and desktop systems is desired.
● Knowledge and experience of using distributed systems (Hadoop, Spark) and cloud environments (Amazon EC2, Google Compute Engine, Microsoft Azure).
● Experience working in agile development. Knowledge and prior experience of tools like Jira is desired.
● Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion or Mercurial).
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Nagpur
-3+ years total of experience in SDLC
-Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket.
Proven Skills with HTML5, CSS, MySQL and Postgres database etc.
-Ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle.
-Should have a working knowledge of using the latest development tools and techniques.
-Basic knowledge of front end UI design preferred.
-Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
-Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
-The ability to pick up new technology is needed.
Nice to have:
-.Netcore, MVC & SQL Server
-Amazon s3 basic knowledge and digital ocean basic knowledge