- Building a website from concept all the way to completion
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling a site
- You will be responsible for front-end
- Maintain the integrity of code and organisation for the same
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues
Skills Required -
- An Ideal candidate will have an experience of 2+ years
- Proven working experience in angular 6 + version & web programming.
- Full stack knowledge. Previous experience working in AWS, UI Architecture, Firebase or any of the cloud technologies environments.
- Working knowledge of REST API or SOAP Web-Services and MVC framework.
- Debugging, profiling, and troubleshooting of UI applications.
- Understanding of Mongo and SQL database
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Virtoustack Softwares Private Limited
We at VirtouStack are a young company where we are growth focussed, with strong emphasis on code quality so that we meet the expectations of the client. We make sure that the employees keep learning new things, from a wide variety of projects of various industries. Our policies are employee friendly and people are never on bench. Being a group of young and passionate CXOs and employees, the work culture is great with a great opportunity to learn!
- 3+ years of experience with custom application development.
- Must be dedicated, passionate, and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- We are looking for a creative and efficient problem solver.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
- Experience with Redux, Redux Saga
- OAuth and JWT Tokens experience is a plus.
- Experience with the Next.js and Nest.js framework is a plus.
- Advanced Laravel Experience (Middleware, Collections, Policies, and Service Containers).
- Experience with unit testing (PHP Unit).
- Experience with MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Solid working experience building RESTful APIs.
- Active experience integrating custom code with 3rd party web services.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git and Jira.
- Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
- Work with a team of developers, BA, PM, QA, etc. to execute strategies and implement solutions to build quality business software applications.
- Develop front-end and back-end components for large data-driven applications.
- Review features requests, provide feedback, and develop/maintain features for web applications.
- Document your development process and development components.
- Work with other developers to complete tasks and share ideas.
Profile - Mern Stack Developer
Experience - 3-8 years
Location - Remote
Job Description -
- Understand client requirements and functional specifications
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines
- Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements
- Provide technical assistance to juniors within the team
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards
- Working knowledge of React JS
- Working knowledge of Redux, ES6, Webpack.
- Good knowledge of OOP development and design patterns.
- Experience in debugging the application.
- Experience in handling browser compatibility issues.
- Good to have working knowledge of NodeJS, Express, MongoDB/SQL.
- Must have expertise in unit testing (Jasmine/Mocha/Karma/Jest).
- Working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3.
- Working knowledge of any CSS pre-processor- SASS, LESS, Stylus
- Experience in integrating front-end code with server-side technology like MVC (good to have).
- Should have worked in Agile way (aware of story, estimation in story points etc.)
- Responsible for communication with the clients.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skill.
Greenie Startup is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Backend Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of NodeJS, Distributed Systems, MongoDB, React, and other backend languages. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining backend applications for our platform.
● Develop and maintain backend services using NodeJS, MongoDB, and other backend languages
● Design and develop RESTful APIs for the platform
● Work with the team to develop scalable and fault-tolerant distributed systems
● Implement Authentication, Identity Management, and Authorization mechanisms for the platform
● Collaborate with the front-end team to integrate the backend services with the user-facing application
● Write clean and maintainable code with a focus on performance and scalability
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
● At least 5 years of experience in backend development
● Strong understanding of NodeJS, MongoDB, and other backend languages
● Experience with distributed systems and RESTful APIs
● Experience with React is a plus
● Strong understanding of Authentication, Identity Management, and Authorization mechanisms
● Familiarity with Firewall Security and other security mechanisms
● Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
● 2+ years experience with developing microservices and micro
● Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
● Experience with hybrid mobile & web applications for one or
● Strong understanding of back-end, front-end and continuous
● Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database
development concepts and patterns.
● Familiarity with various stacks & programming languages.
You should understand concepts of Web very well, Web Services Relational Database : MySQL (Good to know PostgreySQL ) NoSQL DB : MongoDB or any other.
Location- Andheri East, Kanakia Wall Street
Reports to- Mr Rohit Prasad – Head Product development
Position: Web Frontend Developer (with Design)
What will you do?
- Design and develop new features for our products.
- Work with the design team to design basic UI
- Maintain existing features
- Optimize UI for performance.
- Develop Pixel perfect UI from the designs provided
- Collaborate with back-end developers, designers, and product owners to
constantly improve the customer experience within the web platform.
- Build reusable web components for interfacing with the multiple entities and
Apps in our platforms.
- Experience building complex applications for the web using HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with design tools like Sketch, Figma, and Invision.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material Design etc.
- Experience with CSS processors like SCSS, stylus, less, etc.
- Experience in Angular, Node JS will be added advantage.
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education
- Around 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Full Stack Developer Job Description
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developer is responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Is wholly owned subsidiary of US based startup Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning technology allows customers to simply take photo and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for Small and Medium businesses is realized through freely available mobile app. We also work for automation of Accounts Payable for large corporations through our channel partners in India.
- Full time employment
- Front end UI/UX technologies such as tailwinds, vuex router and similar
- Developing user-facing applications using NodeJS (HapiJS, ExpressJS ), Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues reported and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Highly proficient with backend frameworks like HapiJS, ExpressJS
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and NuxtJS
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like BitBucket, Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: NodeJS, Angular, ReactJS
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Relevant technical certifications a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent Computer Science course
- 2-4 years programming experience
- Demonstrable track record of projects, applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English Required, and able to provide well-articulated and reasoned explanations for when and why to apply software design patterns.
- Experience of 3 to 5 years developing using MEAN Stack
- Strong development experience using Node.JS, Express, Angularjs and Mongodb
- Experience in UX, CSS, LESS/SASS, Git, Gulp
- Agile development background is required
- Test Driven Development experience
- Cloud deployment experience is preferred, working with Google, AWS, Jenkins, Docker
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Design/Architect Application Architecture
- Design/Architect Database Design/Architecture
- Provide solutions for Optimizing Application & Database Performance.
- Interacting with clients and understanding their tech requirements, to implement them accurately as per needs.
- Coordinate with team for task management.
- Understanding of MVC Architecture
- Proficient knowledge of PHP and Laravel Framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)