Hibernate (Java) Jobs in Kolkata
- Analyze highly complex business requirements;
- generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner;
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment;
- Individual contributor to build the application for e-commerce platform;
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas;
- Working in cloud data stores to include S3, DynamoDB and/or Amazon RDS;
- Perform test automation in a test-driven development environment;
- Implement DevOps concepts, tools and continuous delivery pipelines - Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, Jira, etc;
- Implement instrumentation to gather business-specific metrics around consumer usage patterns;
We are looking for a FULL-TIME OFFICE POSITION Java Developer (2-3 years experience) who is proficient with coding and can design, develop, test, and implement Java applications and resolve technical issues.
As a Java Developer, we are looking for a highly skilled candidate, who will be responsible for building great web applications in Java, analyzing business objectives and user requirements, suggesting necessary changes for the existing Java applications, compiling detailed technical documentation, and determining application functionalities and features.
Do you think you fit this description well? Then apply now!
- Understanding the business requirements
- Designing and developing the front end for customer-facing applications using the MVC framework
- Creating RESTful APIs for the front-end developers with and with ORM or raw query for any Database technologies like MySQL or MongoDB
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques, such as multi-threading, when required
Required Skills And Qualifications
- MCA/BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience with Docker or any other containerization tools
- Growth mindset and a positive and collaborative attitude
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, and other AWS modules)
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring Boot, and Spring framework (Embedded Tomcat), REST API skills
- Deep understanding of Java, servlets in J2EE, web-based request handling with Microservices architecture
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Comprehensive knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns
- Java Batch Scheduling (e.g., Flux, Quartz) knowledge
- Previous experience working with clean code, SOLID principles, TDD
A Little About Who We Are
Klizo Solutions, founded by Joseph Ricard, is an IT company that develops outstanding applications and techs in an enterprise environment, located near CC2 in the New Town Area, Kolkata.
But it isn’t the first brainchild of our founder, as he also has multiple start-ups to his credit, including one of the largest music apps in the Philippines and Italy and a first-of-its-kind Cannabis Vending Machine.
So, naturally, being a part of a company founded and run by such a visionary tech leader and a serial entrepreneur, our employees always have ample opportunities to learn and grow as the company evolves.
Currently, our big happy Klizo family consists of 50+ employees. But we want to extend the happiness of working and collaborating with talented individuals even further. And by this, we mean we will hire more talents over the next few weeks!
Perks Of Being A Klizonian
- Training will be provided (if required)
- 5-day working in a week
- On-time salary every month
- Cool and approachable management
- Numerous opportunities for growth
Job Type: Full Time
• Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for Mihup, its customers
• Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
• Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
• Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
• Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
Requirements (what we are looking for)
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve
identified make great additions to our team.
• BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
• 6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1
– 2 years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
• Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
• Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
• Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
• Expertise in one or more of: Java, NodeJS, GoLang, Python would be preferred
• Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
• Worked on microservices based architecture and design
• Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
1. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such
as Blogs, Twitter, Medium, GitHub etc.
Top IT MNC
A leading industrial IoT enabler, offering a full suite of l
Candidates with max 30 days NP will be considered.
We are looking for an experienced talented Java developer who wants to be a part to build world class product. The main part of the job will consist in the development of cloud based applications using Microservice platform using Java, sprint boot. You must have a strong and demonstrated aptitude for technology having hands-on experience. Your technical responsibilities will span the domains of application development and application support.
The successful candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Experience with developing application using Java and Java EE, Spring, Spring MVC and spring boot.
- Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Experience with distributed processing framework like Apache Flink, Apache Spark a plus
- Experience with NoSQL database a plus.
- Experience with developing mobile optimized websites and apps
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira etc.
- Strong analytical, communication and team collaboration skills
- Experience in agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience in developing applications for transportation and logistics industry a plus.
Required Level of Education:Masters’ or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- 4 to 15 years of experience in Java Development.
- Excellent knowledge of Java J2EE technologies. Knowledge of Spring, hibernate & frameworks. Well versed with Webservices.
- Excellent knowledge on JSP, servlets.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and execute engineering strategy (including technology architecture, development stack, scalability, security etc.) of all our SaaS solutions while keeping in mind needs of business as usual and evolving product feature requirements
- Lead the engineering team and ensure good delivery management to deliver the product roadmap with high speed and quality
- Innovation – explore available technologies that may be useful to our context and run experiments and POCs to evaluate before adoption
- Bring automation and best practices to code management, testing and build & deployment processes
- Solve the most complex issues/initiatives through hands-on development
- Help the team members in resolving difficult technical issues
- Be a champion of engineering excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement
- Provide thought-leadership to fellow team members by working as a guide and mentor to the rest of the team members
- Best in Industry Remuneration
- Attractive ESOP opportunity with huge potential upside
- Cutting edge technologies with always something new happening
- Start-up culture with full ownership and freedom
- Fully flexible hours and work from anywhere
- Super-fun work environment and colleague
Key Skills Needed:
- Microservices, Spring Boot, Core Java, Struts 2.0, JPA & Hibernate
- Hands-On experience in relational databases (MySQL Preferred)
- Experience in Data warehousing & Analytics
- Hands-on exposure in mobile application developmen
- B.E. / B.Tech from Tier 1 Institute
Experience: 2-8 years
* Hands-on development skills in Java8 features like Streams, Lambda expressions, Enhanced for loops, Parallel processings, etc.
* Hands-on development skills in Springboot, Microservices & JPA/Hibernate.
* Experience in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
* Experience in any Java based rule engine implementation for workflows.
* Experience in Dockers, ElasticSearch, Messaging and any RDBMS.
* Experience with Swagger, Git, Jenkins & Maven.
* Experience with any of Nosql databases.
India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analyt
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
Job Role-12 months(contract) which is extendable /permnanent
- Advanced Java skills, Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs,
- Intermediate in Design Patterns and Principles
- Application is moving into PCF any cloud native experience is helpful
- DB: Oracle, SQL Server, RDBMS
- Network Infrastructure knowledge is helpful (work with network support team to troubleshoot)
- Production support skills are highly preferred.
- CI/ CD knowledge is helpful
- Junit for unit testing
- Java certifications are a huge plus
**Design development of software application in JAVA , using Oracle stack
- An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of engineers, who have a passion for developing software, who enjoy solving problems in a challenging environment, and who have the desire to take their career to the next level.
- Participate in and lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
- Accountable for full systems development life cycle including creating high quality requirements documents, use-cases, design and other technical artifacts including but not limited to detailed test strategy/test design, performance benchmarking, release rollout and deployment plans, contingency/back-out plans, feasibility study, cost and time analysis and detailed estimates.
- Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
- Collaborate with Vendor Resources for Support of Products.
- Conduct brownbag sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and application appropriate frameworks. Ensure knowledge transfer of vendor technology to *** staff. Provide technical training to the other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in related field.
- Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Back end Java Development
- API- Restful Services
- Automated Unit Testing (J Unit)
- Spring MVC
- SQL skills- Ability to work with tables, views, and stored procedures
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
We are a decision science organization assisting clients
Java, Springboot, Micro Services is a must
3 to 7 Yrs exp
Permanent WFH is also available
at Stylopay Limited
Knowledge of REST API, XML and RESTFUL web services
Working knowledge on SQL, JQuery, web services, Eclipse IDE would be a plus