About Docon Technologies
Using our type-free, self-learning iPad app, the doctor stores all the important elements of the visit in under 2 minutes!
As an Associate Director of UX Team, you will work closely with UX designers, product managers, and engineers. Your team will make tangible ideas in order to visualize and evaluate solutions before the final execution phase where engineering will take it over the finish line.
You will analyze problems and propose clear, efficient, consistent solutions. You're meticulous and excited about shipping delightful experiences. You will bring the latest design trends and have a keen eye for making useful products usable. You're a tireless advocate of having empathy and will always put user needs first.
The ideal candidate enjoys creating experiences with technology, and intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints. You must have excellent communication skills, energy, and thoughtfulness to build and deliver the best in the world for our customers. Hire and develop world-class talent, by coaching, managing and mentoring a UX team of designers.
- Be a strategic UX partner to key stakeholders, helping to shape their short and long-term vision
- Partner fully with PM’s, designers, dev and QA teams to scope, plan and execute UX solutions.
- Facilitate collaborative design thinking workshops & problem-solving within the teams
- Provide supervision, mentoring and development opportunities for the UX team within the organization.
- Experience in resolving and optimizing heavy & critical handling systems.
- Providing tactical solutions on highly sensitive and critical issues and close them with other stakeholders such as business, product owners, dev teams.
- High sense of urgency to solve problems and in executing them with extreme ownership.
- Expert in understanding of UX process and execution to provide solutions.
- Attitude to enjoy in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 12-16 years of UX work experience in designing web and mobile applications
- Experience delivering large projects with multi-functional teams like product, content, marketing, technology.
- Strong understanding of User-Centered Design Process, Design Principles & Systems, content, and data management.
- Leadership- proven ability to inspire and motivate others toward measurable objectives.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and design and define programs with little or no information
- Ability to create and sustain a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record influencing product direction and strategy with actionable insights
- Ability to plan, design, execute and communicate both strategic and tactical research engagements
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates research expertise
- Bonus: Experience conducting research in Fintech, Financial Services, and Banking Sector.
Shvasa is a yoga startup focused on taking authentic yoga practices from India to the western world.
We are a team of internet entrepreneurs who love yoga as much as we love science. Our vision is to lighten thw load of humanity one breath at a time.
The real pandemic in the world is stress, anxiety, and procrastination. Yoga has all the tools which if practiced consistently can help you reach your highest potential. Here we bring the best teachers on our platform and give them all the tools necessary to make a practitioner's journey easy and super effective.
We are a small team of calm and passionate folks who would want like-minded people, who share the love for yoga and also are the best in their respective specializations, to join our team.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, UX designer,s and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets based on our brand style guide
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
You'll be a great fit if you
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of real-world live products
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Want to spend the next few years designing a great product with a fun team :)
You'll work with a lean team of like-minded people looking to make a dent in the world.
As Senior UX [email protected] you will be a senior member of the design team, helping us deliver compelling user experiences to millions of SMBs globally, using a human-centered design process.
- You have 4 - 6 years of experience with designing software products and apps.
- You have a deep understanding of both UX and UI Design and understand the difference between the two.
- You have developed your own unique design philosophy after years of practice.
- You are experienced with creating design frameworks and processes that ensure consistency of brand and quality.
- You have solid user research experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods and are agile enough to measure results and make changes as user feedback comes in.
- You can wear a product manager's hat and see things from a holistic perspective, as well as get involved in writing detailed feature specs.
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering and can communicate with software engineers to achieve the most optimum results that are both effective yet technically feasible.
- You are an expert at Sketch or Figma.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations and websites with software.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator, etc.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Consult with marketing, copywriting, and sales teams to create cohesive designs.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience.
Role: Web Designer/ Developer
·Conceptualise the design, formatting requirements, understand end-user needs and strategy development for building the components of the website
· Candidates should be able to visualize responsive website designs
· Good knowledge in building web design templates with relevant tools
· Ability to create Mobile Responsive Designs
·Understand the FTP to upload and maintain web pages to the webserver is a plus
·Capable to work under deadlines and contributes towards team efforts.
· Ability to work on multiple projects & able to interact with clients.
Desired Technical Skills:
·Knowledge in integrated development tools as Dreamweaver & Visual Studio
·Experience in Photoshop, CorelDRAW, and Video Editing
Education: Any degree/ Diploma.
Experience: 6 m- 2 yr.
Salary: As per industry standards.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver