7-10 years of experience, including 3+ years of lead experience, preferably working for a startup. The Creative Lead leads the design process including initial requirements definition and conceptualization with the Business Analysis teams and the project managers. A designer contributes to the evolution and improvement of the existing design process. The Creative Lead also collaborates with the internal teams to develop creative strategy. In addition, he or she also converts complex technical and/ or business concepts into compelling visuals/ graphics.
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies, Mobile Apps
We are an enterprise software development company. In the last 4 years, we helped build 10+ different products in the finance, energy, and healthcare sector, and every single one of them has been acquired or running profitability.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer who can help design and graphics efforts to build better and enhanced experiences for end-users.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
• Design graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, widgets, and others.
• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how feature/website functions and look.
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Conduct layout adjustments based on the feedback.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
• Good knowledge of wireframe tools like Wireframe, InVision, or others.
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe xD and Photoshop.
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• Good time-management skills.
What you'll gain
• The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
• Ability to accelerate your learning, like never before.
• A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
Some products which we have worked on
. Enterprise resource planning system for a Solar Energy startup for a startup in the USA.
. Grazing Management software for a Stanford, MIT alum venture-funded SaaS-based company which got acquired by a US-based company.
. Revolutionary Credit Card and mobile app for US consumers for a startup created by ex-Capital One execs.
. Healthcare platform for the national network of private practice dentistry based in the US.
. Home mortgage servicing platform for a startup created by ex-MIT, Harvard alums which recently received Series-A funding.
Perks and benefits
. Competitive salary, paid by 5th of every month.
. 1 Paid leaves with 0.5 sick leaves per month.
. MacBook / Windows laptop provided.
. Comprehensive health insurance(Coverage include Covid-19).
. Access to Learning and Skill advancement courses with certification programs.
. A fully paid annual offsite for all of us to get together.
Designing products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will design rule-breaking mobile applications, web applications, websites, Progressive Web apps, IoT design solutions, Voice solutions using practices of User experience design and User interface design. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
Our currently digital strategy is very aggressive towards developing user centric websites in our industry to reach different cohorts. Apply if you believe you're a good fit for the task.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on building the design on Webflow or WordPress using builders, like Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, Beaver, Oxygen, Brizy, WPBakery, etc.
2. Working on designing the landing page and building it on WordPress or Webflow
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
In this role, you would be defining and implementing a great user experience for software, web applications, and platforms to meet customer needs and business objectives. The expectation would be to enhance the user experience by combining workflows and interfaces for our customers.
Bachelors or higher degree in a User Experience related field such as (UI & UX design, HCI, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, B.E or BCA) [Or equivalent professional experience].