Databases Jobs in Pune
Please find the details below
Candidate Must Have:
● Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows OS
● Experience in JIRA/Confluence/JSD Administration is a must.
● Good knowledge of any of the Databases is required.
● Experience of working on JIRA/JSD/Confluence Datacenters
● Experience in doing minor and major upgrades with & without downtime
● Experience in Jira server to cloud Migration
● Jira CSV/Data Migration experience is must
● JIRA instance Projects merging (Server/Cloud to DC)
● The candidate should have hands-on knowledge of Atlassian Plugins like Tempo, Easy BI,
Zypher, Big picture, Configuration manager for Jira and Project configurator for JIRA
● Experience in Jira Service Management with Asset Management, CMDB and ITSM
Candidate good to have:
● An Atlassian Certification in JIRA Project Administration will be an edge.
● Installation and configuration of Atlassian applications with Linux and Windows OS
● Good knowledge of any of the Databases is required.
● Experience of working on JIRA/JSD/Confluence Datacenters
● Experience in doing minor and major upgrades with & without downtime
● Experience in JIRA instance Projects merging (Server/Cloud to DC)
● Experience in Confluence Spaces merging (Server/Cloud to DC)
● Perform Project migration, backup/restore, and archive activity
● Strong skills in troubleshooting JIRA and other Atlassian products.
● Work with JIRA to enable custom workflows, fields, dashboards, and reports
● Create and manage complex JIRA components including project workflows, screen
schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes in JIRA.
● The candidate should have hands-on knowledge of Atlassian Plugins like Tempo, Easy BI,
Zypher, Big picture, Configuration manager for Jira and Project Configurator for the JIRA
● Experience in requirement gathering, conducting Workshops and activity estimations
● Bitbucket and Bamboo knowledge will be added advantage
● Experience in Jira Service Management with Asset management, CMDB and ITSM
● Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence,
Crowd, Bamboo, Bitbucket, etc)
● Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add -ons to meet the team and business
needs of the customers
● Jira Workflows, custom fields, pages, spaces, and other configurations based on the
● Atlassian JIRA/JSM/Confluence DC installation setup and maintenance on AWS/Azure
● Hardware infrastructure setup, Maintenance, and troubleshooting.
● Jira/JSM/Confluence data migration from server to cloud and one instance to another
Must-Have Technology Skills:
- OOP Concept, Java 8+, Spring Boot, API development, Agile Scrum knowledge, Strong Databases design concepts of RDBMS, and capable of writing and optimizing complex queries.
Good understanding of any Database tool e.g. Postgres, MySQL, etc.,
- DevOps basic knowledge e.g. implementation of logging in the code, Application Performance Management.
- Basic API & Application security, and Basics of tuning application performance.
- Basic Understanding of DevOps concepts e.g. CI & CD, Deployment lifecycle, Basic understanding of unit testing concepts e.g. TDD (test-driven development).
- A basic understanding of Microservices patterns
- A basic understanding of Java scripting.
- Good understanding of UI Frameworks like Angular 8+
Must-Have Soft Skills:
- Verbal & Written English communication, Good Problem-solving skills,
- Good Planning skills,
- Team Player,
- Good leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good experience as a full-stack developer in DB-centric applications and should be able to write and optimize complex database queries
- Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design, project planning, and monitoring in an Agile environment.
- Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks.
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
- Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, and propose technical solutions.
- Full Software Development Lifecycle (Agile).
- Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements.
- Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging / Test Driven Development / Continuous Integration.
- Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business Requirements and Technology
Candidate will actively take Initiatives time to time to enhance design services
As discussed, sharing you the job description and company profile.
The candidate should have experience with design and development in Java. Experience in multithreading, algorithm, data-structure, database and collection is mandatory.
Required Skills :
- Core Java5.0 and above
· Extensive experience in developing enterprise-scale n-tier applications for the financial domain. Should possess good architectural knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
· Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complex, low-latency client-facing applications.
· Good development experience with RDBMS, preferably Sybase database
· Good knowledge of multi-threading and high volume server side development
· Experience in sales and trading platforms in investment banking/capital markets
· Basic working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
· Strong written and oral communication skills. Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
Design and architecture
Experience in PLSQL OR PL/SQL OR Oracle
COMPANY INTRODUCTION (REMOTE PROFILE)
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
- Experience DB 2 Years
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, and any other relational databases administration
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB
- Experience with Elastic Search/Elastic Cloud and Administration
- Experience architecting and implementing Kafka, Kafka Connect for enterprise use cases and scale.
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of NodeJS applications, for purpose of troubleshooting CI/CD processes
- CI/CD tools (Github Actions)
- Solid experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS
- Concepts of REST, SOAP and API.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
● Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
Good Excel knowledge - able to create dashboards, pivots, formulas, keyboard shortcuts
· Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object-oriented concepts and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts
· Must have good 3-4 years of SQL Queries (using Access database) & Java scripts
· Good communication skills to interact with clients
· Overall have finance & accounting domain knowledge
· Ability to comprehend emails from other employees and action work accordingly
· Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
Should be ok with working in 24* 7 environment.
Selected candidate(s) will lead technology for the company by initially working alongside an outsourced software development team and later on being responsible for current and future software development.
Opportunity to earn ESOP / equity based on experience and performance. We're looking for candidates who are hungry to learn, can apply themselves to solve problems using techology and who are looking to make a meaningful impact with their energy and work. If this sounds like you, we'd like to hear from you.
****** Apply only if you know Angular, NODEJS, EXPRESS framework ******
Programming Data Structures
Logic & Design concepts
Object Oriented Programming concepts
Familiarity with databases
NodeJS and its framework.
Job Description - Omniflow and Java Developer
Should have working experience between 6-8 years in Java development
Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts
Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow
Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering/Computer Science /Information Technology
Skills and Competencies:
Strong documentation skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Decision making and problem solving skills
Good organizational skills
- Skilled in data structures, algorithms, modularization, OOP, microservices, and design patterns
- Skilled in coding best practices using containers, packaging (npm, yarn), agility (with Git, Jira), unit testing (JEST), CI/CD (Jenkins), debugging, and ensuring high productivity & quality
- Exposure to security (OIDC/JWT, RBAC, monitoring, auditing)
- Good with learning, problem solving & innovation
- Good written & verbal communications skill; team player with good logical thinking, EQ, and resilience
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or SDET experience with a focus on data, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android, iOS, Roku, and connected devices,
- 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Automation Framework development using Java.
- Experience with Performance Test Design, Development, and load testing execution.
- Design, create and maintain assets used to execute performance tests and contribute to the execution and monitoring of performance test executions using ApacheJMeter, LoadRunner, or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of JAVA, JVM, Spring Boot, data warehouse, data integration, SQL Server, apache Kafka, data streaming, big data, MongoDB, SQL, Web Services, microservices,ETL,change data capture (CDC), DevOps.
- Strong SQL experience, with knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake, or columnar databases.
- Experience with reporting or analytics tools like Tableau or Mode.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying, and working with data in various AWS services.
- Programming experience in a language such as Python, Java, etc. for the purposes of parsing files and running queries.
- Experience with analytics implementations (network events, ad beacons, user action events, etc.) in a web or mobile application.
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
We are looking for a Senior Microsoft SQL Developer to design, develop, test, plan, implement and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL Server 2012 and above is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with database design, reviewing code, writing stored procedures, creating and modifying SQL agent jobs, making structural changes to tables and views.
Ultimately, you will develop database solutions to ensure project information is stored effectively and securely.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Senior Microsoft SQL Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements.
- Design and Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server Development with at least 1 year of Lead experience.
- Advanced experience in database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and high availability strategies for SQL Server 2016, SQL Server in Cloud (AWS RDS preferred).
- Advanced skills in resolving database locking conflicts/blocking and resource utilization.
- Ability to work with other developers and engineers to analyze database performance and identify problems in areas such as execution plans, index coverage, and SQL server statistics.
- A thorough understanding of Performance Monitoring, Tuning, and Optimization, using native and third-party monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Disaster Recovery (DR) options, Always On availability groups, and experience administering Windows Server, including Active Directory, Failover clustering, database partitioning, security, and encryption (a plus).
- Experience supporting SSIS, SSRS, replication, database mirroring (a plus).
- PowerShell scripting experience with the ability to write automated scripts and strong knowledge of system tables and DMV’s is required. (a plus).
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server databases in a high transaction, 24x7 database environment (a plus).
- Experience in Postgres, No-SQL databases (a plus).
- MCSA SQL Server 2012/2016 , MCSE or MCDBA (a plus).
- Should have excellent logical, analytical, and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus and benefits.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Family Health Insurance cover for self and family.
- Work with US, UK, and Europe-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies
end engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly
improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
• Oversee the mobile app, m-site, desktop, cloud infrastructure
• Back-end development teams and their assigned tasks
• Monitor reliability, performance of all internal systems and suggest improvements
• Ensure compliance with security regulations
• Should be able to guide engineers for best UI performance of app, m-site and
• Manage software development by setting requirements, goals and timelines
• Design strategies for future development plans based on the company’s overall
objectives and resources
• Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
• Hire engineers and coordinate their training
• Implement innovative technologies
• Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
• Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
• Expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and
engineering best practices.
• Experience with start-up will be a big plus.
• Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture managing team of
• (10+)Sr. Engineers / Engineers, and coaching mentoring while maintaining a handson role
with code development
• Started as a Software Engineer and worked with a wide range of technologies,
especially with the modern open source stacks
• Work experience as a Technical Architect/Senior Manager/ VP of Engineering or in a
position at an engineering department
• Extensive experience with both cloud/AWS and on premise technologies
• Big Data/ML experience is a plus
• Good understanding of agile methodologies
• Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
• Ability to mentor and grow engineering talent
• Excellent project management skill
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development.
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioural characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Professional experience in Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge our own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicating everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with BS in CS or equivalent technical degree.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, jMeter, and Jenkins.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.
- Monitors alerting tools and also handles escalated incidents from Helpdesk, Desk Side Team (Desktop Support), Network Team and end users.
- Triages alerts as they come in and action appropriately
- Respond to common alerts in a consistent and repeatable manner from multiple alerting sources
- Responsible for triage of C2 alerts, Phishing attempts & AV Alerts and botnets which will make up the majority of the day to day threats
- Provide escalations of unknown threats to Level 2
- Identify security events and trigger the call list / distribution list.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding security policy and compliance considerations
- Possess solid understanding of enterprise grade technologies including operating systems, databases and web applications.
- Ability to read and understand system data including security event logs, system logs, application logs, and device logs, etc.
- Demonstrate capabilities for network traffic analysis for identifying any developing patterns.
- Network infrastructure knowledge.
- Knowhow of diverse device configurations and underlying principles
- Security configuration knowledge
- Experience of data management and inherent considerations including privacy laws, data protection laws, etc.
- Experience of working in high performing teams and understand the dynamics of teamwork in a SOC environment.
- Experience of performing vulnerability scans in a professional environment is preferable.
- Tenable Nessus
- FIRY EYE HX
- ISO27K (Preferred)
- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
About the role
To be a geek at Onlinesales.ai you need to know how to build scalable and high-performance systems. We start with a proof of concept that demands a traffic rate of 10M+! To achieve any of this you need to understand Distributed Systems, Distributed Caching, High-scale Databases. And we possess the skills to create software that makes this entire heterogeneous system function together even if it runs on the number of boxes. A system that is so widely used cannot sustain any downtime and hence it uses elegant high-availability techniques to survive an outage. Not many startups can say “been there, done that”!
Key Attributes you’d need to possess
Strong Computer Science Skills- Problem-solving, research skills, reading comprehension, the ability to know how to use library functions, and understanding computing problems, design patterns, and frameworks are other skills that are valuable to have.
Be a team player- Engineers who are team players are much more likely to be successful in their careers than lone-wolf types. There’s a pop-culture stereotype of the brilliant but emotionally stunted programmer – someone who can pull off heroic feats of code-slinging but can’t connect with the people around them.
Pay strong attention to detail- Developers who pay attention to detail tend to write higher-quality code. Computers only do what you tell them to do. If a code does not compile or a product has a bug, it’s not the computer’s fault. Exercising the ability to think through corner cases and writing codes that will handle various use cases allow for a much easier development process.
Here’s how a typical week would look like
● Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
● Drive best practices and engineering excellence
● Be involved in the development of code in object-oriented languages like Java etc and build large scale robust distributed systems
● Be involved in full-fledged product development.
● Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
● Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
● Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations at OnlineSales.ai to develop applications faster.
● Build scalable/fault-tolerant backend systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
If you are excited about:
Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
Learning and growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Our ideal candidate will have:
● 1-3 years of experience in building successful production software systems
● A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
● Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
● Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and in ownership and results-oriented culture
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and Hobby like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
Location: Pune, Baner
Job Title: Software Development Manager
Job Type: Full – Time
Work Timings – General Shift
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management and overall leadership on every aspect of the software and infrastructure
- Engage in external customer and client discussions at all stages of a project lifecycle as needed, including initial project scoping efforts through development and project presentation.
- Get involved to provide directions for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery.
- Supervise architecture planning and lead efforts to develop a technical roadmap for projects.
- Breakdown the Project stories into Sprints and ensure project completion on time by delegating, monitoring, and mitigating risks.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers, and Product Management throughout the organization.
- Brainstorming new product development strategies and solutions.
- Constantly find ways to improve efficiency, introduce automation and smart measures for robust quality.
- Ensure quality design reviews to meet the customer’s SLA.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure the attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team, and customers.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the team to develop and grow into highly productive, self-motivated, and competitive intellectuals
Skills and Experience:
- BE/B-Tech/MBA in any related field.
- Experience: 5+ years
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications Skills.
- Strong Relationship Building Ability with teams at all locations.
- Ability to work Collaboratively with various Verticals across multiple Geographical Locations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, efficiently & accurately.
- Should have technical knowledge of product development over Mobile, desktop, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Should have the ability to independently manage development from design through testing and deployment.
- Should have had experience tech stacks like MERN, MEAN, LAMP, or equivalent.
- UI experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of application development experience using Cloud technologies.
Personal Qualities and Behavior traits:
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
- Good organizational and communication skills and excellent attention to details
- Interact with individuals to facilitate information and feedback.
Merkle|Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several brands in India. The technology developed takes a beating of serving and tracking 20M+ impressions a day. It runs crunching algorithms and keyword discovery routines using distributed computing, housing the entire data in distributed caches and sharded MySQL databases.
To be a geek at Merkle|Sokrati you need to know how to build scalable and high-performance systems. Nothing at Sokrati is small. We start with a proof of concept that demands a traffic rate of 10M+! To achieve any of this you need to understand Distributed Systems, Distributed Caching, High-scale Databases. And we possess the skills to create software that makes this entire heterogeneous system function together even if it runs on 100 boxes. A system that is so widely used cannot sustain any downtime and hence it uses elegant high-availability techniques to survive an outage. Not many startups can say “been there, done that”!
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will:
- Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Be involved in the development of code in object-oriented languages like Java etc and build large scale robust distributed systems
- Be involved in full fledged product development.
- Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations at Sokrati to develop applications faster.
- Build scalable/fault-tolerant backend systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
You'd fit right in if you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Computer Science)
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture
If you are excited about:
- Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
Feel like you are a good fit? We would love to hear from you!
Job Description for SDET (Test Automation - Selenium-Java)
As a SDET you will work closely with development teams, project managers, business analysts and manual testers across different projects.
Employment Type – Full Time - Permanent
Founded in 2015 in Pune, vTEST (www.vtestcorp.com) is an independent software testing services firm based out of Pune, India and registered in Delaware, US. vTEST works with clients across the globe and employs Manual and Automation Testers to implement best testing practices for all types of testing. Our testers work from vTEST offices in Pune OR from our client offices across India and international locations.
Once here you will?
Some of the things that you can look forward to doing once you are here are:
1. Be part of Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, daily stand-ups, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Retrospective, Showcase, etc
2. Conduct detailed automation tests for each application being released and produce comprehensive reports.
3. Research new tools, methods and keep yourself up to date with the latest trends in test automation arena.
4. Own the test automation tasks for multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Recommend and implement test strategies that ensure best delivery to client.
6. Highlight risks for testing delivery to project manager, business stake holders.
What does vTEST offer you?
vTEST is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. We work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance, and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career. Perks include
While some organisations offer you perks and benefits, we offer you the ‘vTEST Experience.’ An experience that gives you the opportunity to learn, innovate and have loads of fun.
As we aspire to be an organisation where every meet-up that happens in Pune happens at vTEST. ng partner
We organise series of technology events, hackathons, workshops and tech meet-ups to give our wiz kids the opportunity to interact with industry leaders and to also spread and rely on the expertise we possess.
We do everything we can to make life here as easy as possible and do our best to take people's personal situations into account. Some of our key perks reflect our culture at vTEST:
Technology: A company that promotes technology evangelism. Our constant endeavor is to continue to challenge our technology landscape and to pioneer the use and implement some of the coolest available technologies in the world.
Learning & development: At vTEST, we believe in continuous learning and upgrading skills to have our testomaniacs at par with latest industry standards. All testomaniacs are encouraged to identify trainings, courses, sessions and conferences that they would like to attend. We sponsor INR 5000 per annum for each testomaniac to attend trainings, seminar, and conferences on prior approval from Team Lead and HR.
Industry Connects: We provide a lot of opportunities for our employees to interact, learn and collaborate with thought leaders and evangelists in the industry through many connects, meet-ups and workshops that we conduct in our organisation. We also encourage our folks to publish papers, present at various conferences and even write books and are open to provide all kinds of support required in such endeavors.
Thank God It’s Friday (TGIF): Each testomaniac is required to speak on tools, technology, domain on alternate Fridays as a part of our TGIF Series. We love to share what we know and TGIF is the best platform where we have all our testomaniacs connected and participate for the next generation of testing.
Choose your own work days and work hours: We work for 9 hours per day typically from 10am to 7.00pm IST Monday to Friday. However, you are free to decide your own working hours and sometime working days too like Tuesday to Saturday, Sunday to Thursday. For testomaniacs working out from client office, they are required to follow the workdays, timings and holiday calendar as per client location.
Sabbaticals: We promote leaves for a purpose. Employees can take an unpaid sabbatical for a maximum of 3 months, to set up their own business or for higher education.
Relevant experience - Minimum qualifications:
Total IT Experience: 3 to 7 years
Education: MCA or BCA or any Computer Degree.
Good experience in manual testing of at least 1 of web applications, clientserver applications, mobile apps
At least 2 year experience with test automation using any tool like Selenium WebDriver with Java
Good understanding of operating system concepts, databases, system architecture and performance testing concepts
Good understanding of SDLC, STLC and different project methodologies
Good understanding of test plan, test cases writing/reviewing, effort estimations & test strategy
Strong analytical skills with excellent troubleshooting approach
Good verbal and written communication in English
Excellent documentation skills and able to explain application workflow, system design, defects and functionality in clear and concise manner
Able to work independently and multi-tasking
Managerial or Lead experience is not desired as this is an individual contributor role.
Experience with any scripting language is a plus.
Any testing certification such as ISTQB, CMMi standards, Agile and Scrum knowledge.
- 2+ years of experience in Java Development with sound knowledge of core Java
- Should have experience of working on Tomcat/Glassfish
- Experience of Google App Engine or AWS will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of OOAD
- Comfortable working on Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills and good organization
- Willingness to work in a team environment, as well as
- Willingness to learn new
- Write production quality code in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- Adhere to software development and source control processes, git is added Advantage
- Design, build, configure, test, and document production quality software on an iterative
- Participate in design and implementation of new software.
- Work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development
- Execute on the provided design. Active coding in key technologies is required for this development position and includes: Java/J2EE, Tomcat, Web Services, REST, and spring, Hibernate/Ibatis, XML, UNIX and
- As part of the software development process you will need to create, review, and maintain all required technical documentation related to assigned software to ensure supportability and reuse.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.