Job Title: Software Development Manager
Job Type: Full – Time
Work Timings – General Shift
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management and overall leadership on every aspect of the software and infrastructure
- Engage in external customer and client discussions at all stages of a project lifecycle as needed, including initial project scoping efforts through development and project presentation.
- Get involved to provide directions for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery.
- Supervise architecture planning and lead efforts to develop a technical roadmap for projects.
- Breakdown the Project stories into Sprints and ensure project completion on time by delegating, monitoring, and mitigating risks.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers, and Product Management throughout the organization.
- Brainstorming new product development strategies and solutions.
- Constantly find ways to improve efficiency, introduce automation and smart measures for robust quality.
- Ensure quality design reviews to meet the customer’s SLA.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure the attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team, and customers.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the team to develop and grow into highly productive, self-motivated, and competitive intellectuals
Skills and Experience:
- BE/B-Tech/MBA in any related field.
- Experience: 5+ years
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications Skills.
- Strong Relationship Building Ability with teams at all locations.
- Ability to work Collaboratively with various Verticals across multiple Geographical Locations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, efficiently & accurately.
- Should have technical knowledge of product development over Mobile, desktop, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Should have the ability to independently manage development from design through testing and deployment.
- Should have had experience tech stacks like MERN, MEAN, LAMP, or equivalent.
- UI experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of application development experience using Cloud technologies.
Personal Qualities and Behavior traits:
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
- Good organizational and communication skills and excellent attention to details
- Interact with individuals to facilitate information and feedback.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
At CEDCOSS, we're all about you.
CEDCOSS is more about experiencing than talking. It was founded and is still standing on the principle of putting employees first. Discover, create, learn, explore, and be amazed daily. As a team of like-minded individuals with different beliefs, our company is dynamic.
Established in 2010, we have implemented hundreds of eCommerce sites across a variety of platforms. A particular focus is on eCommerce startups and mid-market companies. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies as well as small businesses.
Are you ready to create connections that become lasting relationships?
Listen, Learn and Make a Match with CEDCOSS!
You should have
● 5 - 8 years of professional experience in Node.js
● Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks - Express.js
● Hands-on experience in creating, designing and using RESTful API
● Experience in the development of large-scale SaaS and cloud-native applications
● 5 years of professional experience building Node.js backend applications
● Proficient in any databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
● Hands-on Experience in Test Drive Development (TDD)
● Understanding of Agile methodologies and experience working in sprints
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Knowledge of E–Commerce Integration is Good to have.
● Experience in AWS, CI/CD tools, SVN, Git and Bitbucket is good to have.
What you will Do
● Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
● Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
● Troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems and issues, on web applications in a production environment.
● Ensuring that best practices are followed in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
● Developing and maintaining eCommerce platforms/web applications and existing online selling channels and affiliates.
● Previous Experience or relevant exposure in the E-commerce industry and understanding of e-commerce business model.
● Overall Understanding of web development lifecycle including frontend and backend using modern frameworks.
● Strong understanding of data structures, DB schemas, troubleshooting and DB optimization.
● You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product
Here's what we believe in
● Empathy, addressing the ability to be humane.
● Humility brings us, future leaders.
● Organizational Ethics demonstrates expertise on subject matters with on-job experience.
● Quality of Work ensuring to deploy and deliver of exceptional outcomes
● Attention to details
● Multitasking capabilities to meet set deadlines and schedules
What benefits can we offer?
● Bi-Yearly performance audits and appraisals
● The flexibility of working days/hours
● Recognition and Appreciation
● A plethora of industry exposure and self-growth opportunities
Become part of a team that thrives on challenging, rewarding, safe, and safe work environments
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices and develops and deploys new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 2+ years experience in developing web-based applications in MVC architecture (CodeIgniter preferred)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and query optimisation
- Server Knowledge - AWS Preferred
- Managed a team and done code review
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus point
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
- Experience of min 7-10 years in Technology
- Master’s Degree / relevant certification
- Enable the team to design solutions with a sustainable architecture in mind, collaborating in building a clear and shared understanding/vision of it within the team.
- Actively support team wellness through building an environment of trust, openness and safe experimentation.
- Train and Mentor the team in the correct understanding of technical practices, enabling the team to identify how to get most value out of them within the context of the project.
- Comply with development and corporate processes and standard practices.
- Status reporting.
- Responsible for defining and setting baselines.
- Plan, schedule, execute, report and control the strategy to move releases to staging and live environments, ensuring the integrity of the live environment is protected and that the correct components are released.
- Take care of team logistics in terms of anticipating development environment needs and engaging whoever needed to make them timely available for the team.
- Expert knowledge of key Web technologies as HTML5, CSS3,
- Expert knowledge of OO Analysis and Design,
- Expert on Design Patterns and Frameworks as NodeJS, React.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Candidate must possess good communication skills.
- Creative bent of mind
- Self-motivation to work independently and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team, and adapt to new and evolving processes.
- Flexibility with shifts & week offs is a must.
- Team management
- Capacity to understand and develop a business Vision
- Flexibility and adaptable
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Mentoring a team
- Deep experience with Agile
- Passion around technology
- Player- coach mentality
- Strong communication skills
At Samaaro you will be building the future of events. Our mission is to help brands reach out to their global audience in the most efficient and cost-effective way. We want to break the geographical barriers of communication and networking. As a Samaaro Web front-end developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software and web applications. You'll have an opportunity to drive the choice of technologies used as we transform our applications and experiment with the best new tools for the job based on upcoming industry trends. You will be able to learn new technical skills and absorb professional knowledge quickly. You'll be responsible for the complete lifecycle of software development, including designing, prototyping, implementation, testing, maintenance, and technical support, creating a productive environment for Samaarotans and our Business Partners.
At Samaaro we embrace diversity and value what individuals add to our culture. We believe highly empowered teams create the best products -so we take a group of designers, developers, and business analysts, and give them free rein on how to address problems, in a "We give you a problem, you decide how to solve it" environment.
Above all, we value curiosity, teamwork, and a desire to learn. We are confident that if you
possess the right attitude, work ethic, and skillset that you could succeed in the role, even if you do not have all of the required skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Front End Skills (min. 2 years experience) - React/Angular (React is preferable), HTML,
• Back End Skills (min. 2 years experience) - Node.js
• Solid knowledge of modeling, design patterns, refactoring, unit test.
• Strong software engineering, project management knowledge & experience.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Excellent written/spoken communication skills in English.
• Strong communication skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience with design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user
• Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
• Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment
• Great planning and organizational skills, good time management, with the ability to
manage and prioritize own workload and to deal with urgent deadlines and changes to
• Close teamwork and collaboration across both global and local team environments
• The ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and manage stakeholders
• A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems
• Driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing the underlying problem
and questioning any assumptions Logical approach to problem-solving
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
• Demonstrable experience coaching junior members of your teams about Business Uni
Technical Skills : Node.js, Restful, Express, React.js, Redux, MongoDb
- Previous working experience as a MEAN/MERN Stack Developer for at least 2 years.
- In depth knowledge of React.js, Angular.js, NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Experience implementing applications using React.js and Angular.js.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, React and Angular.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Can-do attitude and bring a go-getter
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Self-motivated, results-driven individual and passionate about work.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work on a remote cross-functional team where you’ll play a critical role in designing, planning, development, deployment and observing your code in production.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable and accessible web applications. Our web app is used by over 20 million educators, students and parents worldwide.
- Meet tight deadlines in a rapid application development environment.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and Operations teams to create and deliver tested features to production.
- Collaborate with specialists across web, mobile, and operations to achieve a better user experience for our product.
- Be able to assess and bring in industry information into your decisions and learn new technologies: AWS is releasing new tools every day, there are new open source libraries to vet and you will be a party to helping us vet and pick the best tool for the job.
- Help staff, build, and form the culture around a team of 5 engineers, a product manager, designer, QAs and associated supporting roles.
- Experience developing in at least 2 server side languages (PHP, node.js, …)
- Experience developing in at least 1 client side JS framework (ReactJS, Angular, …)
- Experience testing software in alignment with the Test Pyramid.
- Experience with datastores, either SQL (MySQL preferred) or NoSQL, and the ability to talk deeply about them.
- Able to identify the source of complex problems occurring as a result of multiple systems interacting (experience with observability tools such as datadog/newrelic is a plus).
- Experience working on a team of 5 engineers plus supporting roles (e.g. QA, design, etc), preferably as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience with code review, being able to sign-off on another team member’s code ensuring high quality standards.
- Be self-sustained even when tackling the highest profile, most difficult work across the organization.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and be accountable not only for your own work but the work of the team as a whole.
- Experience working with other people’s code, how to dig into it and make tactical changes with minimal side effects.
- A solid understanding of how to break down user stories and give estimates that include accessibility and security requirements.
- Be able to see roadblocks far ahead, across many vectors of risk
- Be a true team player! Ensuring their knowledge and expertise is shared amongst other team members and even cross-team and be willing to seek out opportunities to mentor teammates.
- A commitment to learning about anything you don’t know on your own and without much supervision.
- Superior communications, organization and relationship building skills — you’re going to be working on cross-team efforts, so this is essential.
- Self-motivation as well as ability and desire to learn new technologies, applications, processes, and environments.
- A belief that delivering code to production is just one step in the process. Observing and owning the code you wrote goes hand in hand with construction.
- A desire to take on whatever challenge is most important. This could be tackling something you are familiar with, or it could require a deep dive into a whole new world. The key is having the right attitude.
- Strong analytical and logical skills, ability to work as an individual contributor
- Proficient with HTML, CSS - Master of jQuery and CSS3, less, Sass, Familiar with
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, build process such as And CI CD Process
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence and Agile development
- Knowledge of MVC's will add advantage
- Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Ability to work collectively towards team goals
- Responsible & Self starter who takes initiative
- Professionalism and team handling skills
- Good communication skills in verbal and written
- Understands the software development life-cycle process and a good team player
Responsibilities and Duties
4+ years of experience working in a relevant software engineering role.
Expertise in designing highly-scalable and performant micro-services and storage layers using common frameworks, languages, and infrastructure (e.g. Java, MySql, AWS, Docker).
Experience in frameworks such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
Experience in implementing and deploying micro-services in Cloud (eg: AWS).
Experience in CI/CD tools such as Kubernetes.
Experience in version control tools such as GIT, GitHub and BitBucket.
Familiar with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium.
Familiarity with web security a plus.
SaaS /Internet company background: web-based, hosted on AWS.
Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
Experience working for a rapidly scaling start-up.
Comfortable with the web engineering lifecycle.
Passion for delivering high-quality web functionality with quick turnaround times.
Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment.
Data-driven and strongly motivated by success and learnings through experiments and metrics analysis.
Design and implement scalable systems and infrastructures.
Measure your work thoroughly, analyze results and generate hypotheses to drive new product changes through A/B testing.
Setup monitoring and testing of your APIs and services to better understand real time health of your products.
Break-down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other engineers.
Depending on your specialization, projects/initiatives may include: Security, scaling distributed systems, working on our core services related to user management, building out new verticals, guiding new engagement features, scaling traffic/imports/exports, managing APIs.
- Proficient in Python 2 / 3 and have built products before (managing the entire DevOps cycle) - proficient in Python Data Structures
- Good understanding of Open Source Visualisation Tools like D3.JS, Matplotlib etc.
- Good understanding of Functional APIs and Data Ingestion viz. Pandas’ dataframe from SQL DB and Excel (CSV) & Flat files of (primarily) structured data - no data cleansing
- Growth mindset - eagerness to learn and grow in the role
- Qualifications: B.Tech / BE / Graduate Engineer in any stream (preferred Mech / Industrial Engineer)
- Compensation : At par with industry (with stock options / grants to be vested over 3 years)