Merkle|Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several brands in India. The technology developed takes a beating of serving and tracking 20M+ impressions a day. It runs crunching algorithms and keyword discovery routines using distributed computing, housing the entire data in distributed caches and sharded MySQL databases.
To be a geek at Merkle|Sokrati you need to know how to build scalable and high-performance systems. Nothing at Sokrati is small. We start with a proof of concept that demands a traffic rate of 10M+! To achieve any of this you need to understand Distributed Systems, Distributed Caching, High-scale Databases. And we possess the skills to create software that makes this entire heterogeneous system function together even if it runs on 100 boxes. A system that is so widely used cannot sustain any downtime and hence it uses elegant high-availability techniques to survive an outage. Not many startups can say “been there, done that”!
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will:
- Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Be involved in the development of code in object-oriented languages like Java etc and build large scale robust distributed systems
- Be involved in full fledged product development.
- Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations at Sokrati to develop applications faster.
- Build scalable/fault-tolerant backend systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
You'd fit right in if you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Computer Science)
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture
If you are excited about:
- Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
Feel like you are a good fit? We would love to hear from you!
About Merkle Sokrati
Avarna derived from Sanskrit means one with a fun loving nature but having no form, no color, or marks. We at Avarna Capital solve the most interesting questions in sports analytics. Diligence, productivity and transparency defines the work culture at Avarna. We are a team of
highly motivated and innovative people all working remotely so emphasis on communication, accessibility, and accountability are our key focus to build a strong culture at Avarna.
1. Migration of company's current infrastructure from Monolithic to Microservices
2. Recommeded appropriate solutions to enhance the current software stack
3. Utlizing the latest and most innovating technology in solving business problems
4. Take ownership of project delivery and entire SDLC
As Android Developer you will be responsible for having a direct impact on the Android applications used every day by millions of small businesses in india. You will be able to work on all aspects of the application, from UI front end to networking back end. Dukaan looks for and values talented individuals, giving them autonomy to make the product they are working on the best product in the world. Change your job, change the world.
● You will develop Android applications that scale to reach millions of users
● You will continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and
best practices that can be used to strengthen Dukaan’s technology platform and
● Work with the team to create user interface layouts for customers and interfaces to
backend web services
● Design and develop systems and libraries that are highly reusable and maintainable
● Proficiency in the standard Android tech stack - JAVA, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android
Studio, SDK, adb, Layout Editor etc
● Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, MVVM,
Dependency Injection and more
● Restful API, JSON Parsing, XML Parsing, Retrofit Network Libraries
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience of working with multi-language, multi-screen resolutions
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Excellent Android technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Experience with Python Django / DRF is a plus.
Experience: 7+ years
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Hands on experience in Spring Boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• 7+ Yrs experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing Rich Internet based applications
• Experience with Spring boot and Angular 6 or above.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
*) Any degree from a reputed university
*) Proven software development experience and Java/J2EE skills development.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Should have develop professional applications in PHP using CodeIgniter.
- Additional advantage if worked on frameworks like Laravel and Zend
- Advance Level SQL knowledge
- Additional advantage if familiar with Server Configuration and Monitoring
- Should have working on Git Repository
- Candidate should have exceptionally good debugging skills.
- Clear about Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the project.
- Should be capable to work in a team.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Should be enthusiasts and able to take challenge.
Key Result Areas –
- Deliver projects/ Products with a world-class user interface and experience
- Delivering as per the plan following the deadline, quality & process.
- Adhering to the company productivity & quality matrix
- Keep the focus on automation and reuse of the component
- Project documentation
- Effective communication
- Following the company defined coding standards
- Contribution to common code
- Should be able to work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in Angular 1 / 4 / 5 will be a big plus
- Comfortable with source code repositories Git
- Worked with build tools like Gulp, Bower, npm
- Experience in developing REST APIs using Node.js
- Strong Experience in MongoDB
- Should be able to understand existing code and able to enhance it further as required.
- Knowledge of agile development methodology.
R E A D T H E J D C A R E F U L L Y B E F O R E A P P L Y I N G ! ! ! !
🤘 Who are we?
👌 The takeaway for you?
About the Learning curve in the Job role, the opportunities are plenty as Xongl is working on an inclusive deep tech in the field of distributed computing or storage on the cloud. Cloud will dominate to be the hotbed in India, with the double growth rate than globally in the cloud adoption, till 2030. As a full-stack developer, opportunities and growth in this field are extensive with one of the highest pay scales in IT. According to Nasscom, Cloud spending in India is estimated to grow at 30% p.a. to reach USD 7.1 – 7.2 Bn. in 2022.
ESOP will be provided.
👇 let's go through details.
In this scenario, this role demands to go through a critical six months duration of platform-specific training and learning sensitive server handling protocols on a close collaboration with the team. The candidate can develop the ability to institute a specific user-centric mindset and security concerned practices through this training period.
The candidate for this position will go through mandatory 6 months of training period with a base monthly salary ranged between ₹12K- ₹15K / Month
🤝 What are we expecting from you?
- Handling live server deployments.
- Managing cloud architecture.
- Developing front end architecture.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
Candiadate will have the option to join us at our Chennai office once situations become normal.