- 2+ years of experience in Java Development with sound knowledge of core Java
- Should have experience of working on Tomcat/Glassfish
- Experience of Google App Engine or AWS will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of OOAD
- Comfortable working on Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills and good organization
- Willingness to work in a team environment, as well as
- Willingness to learn new
- Write production quality code in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- Adhere to software development and source control processes, git is added Advantage
- Design, build, configure, test, and document production quality software on an iterative
- Participate in design and implementation of new software.
- Work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development
- Execute on the provided design. Active coding in key technologies is required for this development position and includes: Java/J2EE, Tomcat, Web Services, REST, and spring, Hibernate/Ibatis, XML, UNIX and
- As part of the software development process you will need to create, review, and maintain all required technical documentation related to assigned software to ensure supportability and reuse.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
About Webonise Lab
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer (Backend):
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Lead design with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills to bring in continuous improvements and implement best practices.
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will work directly with the CEO and the cross functional product teams, align on the needs of the products and operations.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
- Build an “Awesome” team
This opportunity is for you if,
- You have 4-6 Years of work experience in building highly-interactive applications using Java, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, MySQL, MiBatis, ReactJS, Java Script, jQuery, AWS, JMS and have knowledge on wide range of web technologies, tools and Frameworks.
- You have experience in working with Restful webservices
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain driven design
- You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and maintainable applications
- You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
- You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public facing web applications
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You have good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
- You have penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- You are “ FUN @ Work “
- Min 5 years of hands-on experience in Java Spring-boot technologies
- Experience with monolithic applications
- Experience using Redis and RabbitMQ
- Experience with RDBMS such as SQLServer and My SQL
- Strong analytical, problem solving and data analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are a must
- Micro service frameworks such as Java SpringBoot
- Design and implement automated unit and integration tests
The Role: We're hiring a talented Node.js engineer to help us optimize and develop our web-based application. You'll work with our front-end application developers, create back-end components, and integrate data storage.
- Strong in Database Concepts
- Cloud resources (AWS/Google Cloud/Azure)
- Your primary responsibilities will include developing the server-side logic, defining and maintaining the core database, and guaranteeing excellent performance and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Should be able to create RESTful APIs
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
Masters/ Post Graduation.
Preferred Location: Hyderabad and its surroundings
Experience: 4-5 Years
• You will work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
• Lead development of features within your technical focus area (backend)
• Design and develop secure, clean, clear, scalable, and well-documented
• Translate objectives into step by step, evaluate, and then refactor into a
scalable and extensible design
• Exercise high end-to-end ownership and initiative of their tasks
• Design, develop, ship, and maintain medium or high complexity features
with little guidance from a more experienced engineer
• Research on new technologies and tools to improve products
• Mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to
build a fast-growing team.
• 2-4 years of experience of building backend services
• Familiar with REST and event driven constructs
• Well-versed in one of the following languages: Java, Go-lang, or Python
• Data modelling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
• Proficiency in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, and software best practices
• Well-versed in standard web frameworks such as Spring Boot / Django
• A supportive and highly collaborative attitude to work with cross-
functional teams on a daily basis
• A passion for learning new stacks and taking on new challenges
• Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the
scope of the product
- Building scalable, reliable, high-performing platforms
- Managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Participating in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines
- Maintaining a high service levels in terms of security, performance, availability, and quality
- Establishing and implementing good development practices to create a top-class, results oriented engineering culture.
- 7 years - 10 years of solid hands on experience in J2EE & related technologies.
- Ability to think in terms of APIs all the time
- Hands on experience in object-oriented designs and principles.
- Hands on experience in data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- Hands on experience in server side, web architecture
- Working knowledge in Spring Framework
- Knowledge in data modeling and hands on experience with at least one RDBMS, MySQL is preferred.
- Understanding on NoSQL databases.
- You can extrapolate requirements from customers and product management and distinguish between what they need vs. what they want?
- You are always on the lookout for adding configurability and extensibility to your design.
- You cannot agree with not having ability to automatically test software.
- Usability of the solution keeps you awake at nights
The Solution Architect plays a critical role in the architecture design and development of globally consistent Liquidity and Cash Management solutions and is a key contributor to the overall delivery in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business directions based on these technologies
- Provides technical leadership and is responsible for developing components of, or the overall systems design.
- Translates complex business problems into sound technical solutions.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommends innovative technologies that will enhance the current system.
- Contribute to ongoing architecture governance and reviewing proposed solutions.
- Lead integration of new and existing components with ICG Platforms.
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience as Full-Stack Developer and Experience as Architect Desired
- Understanding of integration technologies concepts like Webservices, REST API etc
- Familiar with DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket etc
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Management and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop working relationships
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
at India's Top BNPL/E-Payment wallet
Someone from the product based/Fintech
Immediate Joining or Notice Upto 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Invent, design and build software that is stable and performant
● Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team
will be working on
● Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
● Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment
● Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development
practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products
● Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database
● Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
● Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical
● 3-6 Years of Experience
● Expertise in software design and development
● Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
● Have knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
● Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
● Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and
third-party integration story
● Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise
(threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
Primary Location: Pune
● The candidate is expected to lead one of the key business areas end to end. This is pure
hands on role but he/she may need to mentor junior person in the team.
● Requirement gathering with business and get this prioritized in the sprint cycle.
● Come up with Project Architecture design and get the same approved from Tech Review
● Ensure quality and timely delivery.
Technical and Professional Requirements-
Required Tech Skills
● Very Strong fundamental of OOPs programming
● Very Strong at Java fundamentals, Multithreading, Streams
● Good understanding of Data Structure
● Good knowledge of any distributed caching /computing framework/tools
● Good at SQL query/optimization
Nice To Have (willing to learn)
● AWS Lambda (Serverless), Redis, Kinesis , Big Data , Sparx , spring boot , NoSQL
database , React Js, JMS/SQS , AWS Cloud, nodejs, python
● Well versed with latest technology stack on server side programming
● Good to have business knowledge of Loan management.
Role Description of Senior Software Engineer (.Net) – Full Stack
Your role would primarily be to strengthen our product by building and adding new product and improving the existing product features on the platform to improve existing offerings like
- AI enabled remote proctoring and video-based Virtual Examination Solutions
- Coding Skills Evaluation Solution for 15+ programming languages
- Interview Product Like AonLive for corporates to virtually interview candidates.
- CoCubes Assessment to assess candidates and apply for Jobs
The position will be based out of Gurgaon.
- .Net programming to build a world class product which is scalable and secure (model to be used by millions of users)
- Responsible for designing and appropriately structuring of code, developing modules, testing and productionalizing the modules with minimal handholding.
- Own the delivery of modules with minimal supervision and ensure delivery as per release plan
- Deliver product releases in rapid iterations; manage risks, dependencies, quality issues, delivery and integration timelines
- Contribute individually as well as manage a small team of junior resources
- Ensure compliance with guidelines, framework and best practices of the organization
- Work with global team and global products
- 3-6 years of strong experience in C#, Asp.Net/MVC/Razor Pages, SQL, Java Script, Jquery/Angular JS and HTML
• Strong programming and web development expertise in ASP.Net
• Experienced in handling end to end modules / client delivery independently
• Should have managed junior team members
Desired Qualifications / Traits
- Good business acumen and analytical / problem solving abilities (including eye for detail)
• Self driven, persistent, action oriented and goal driven
• Integrity and professionalism in work
We Strongly Believe in
- Work Life Balance – Maintain a healthy balance between your work and personal life.
- Open Culture– We encourage open communication and feedback. Every one is easily approachable. No closed work cubicle in the office.
- Empowerment–Employees are given certain degree of autonomy and responsibility for decision making.
- Fun at Work – We believe fun and work go hand in hand. Parties and celebrating various occasions are integral part of the culture.
- Learning & Development–Through periodic AON training programs, focus is to keep improving employee’s technical and business skill.
Compensation is best in the industry depending on experience and skills.