About GDB Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Java Developer who can work with our awesome team. If below JD sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software. Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes. Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
Key Skills: Java 8, Spring Boot,Spring MVC, Microservices, OOPS Concepts & design patterns, Data structures and Algorithm, DS collections, REST, Redis, Mysql/Sql Queries, Agile, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Gradle/ Maven, Rest API’s, Deployment, GIT/SVN.
Added advantage: CICD/AWS/AZURE
- Excellent command over problem-solving Data Structures & OOPS logics.
- Min 2 years of exp. in Spring Boot framework & Microservices architecture.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Should have strong experience in JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis.
- Should have followed agile methodology, hands on jira, Zoho…
- Should have strong knowledge in unit test cases
- Good experience in deploying in servers like Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Experience in designing & building real-time, large-scale products to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Backend Java developer. Should be able to work on all layers of a java-based web application.
Expertise in core java
Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming
Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate
Experience in writing complex queries and understanding of database concepts and configurations
Understanding of design patterns.
Experience in micro services architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
Experience in third party integrations.
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join the Engineering team based out of Gurgaon. We provide users with the opportunity to invest in gold, government bonds, crypto currencies and other investment products to grow their savings.
We are constantly looking to improve the investment experience and educate users about
growth opportunities. In each release, we aim to make pluang more useful for our users and add features to ensure state of the art security & reliability. Our users trust us with their hard-earned money and we take it very seriously. We consistently strive to deliver top-quality.
You will be working with a team of highly-motivated, young & dynamic teams of engineers & reporting to the Engineering Lead.
● Be honest, reliable & consistent
● Write efficient & clean code
● Have a strong sense of ownership
● Be a part of development & maintenance of Pluang web app, Operations dashboard and other 3rd party products we own
● Contribute to improving the quality of engineering process & engineering culture
- Strong in data structure and algorithms
- Experience in Java, Express, API Design & DOM
- Understanding of component based design or other design patterns
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing & continuous integration
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases preferably PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Good to have passion for investing
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme.
- We are always looking for ways to promote and inspire innovation.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food, and beverage program, open communication.
- Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations.
Title : Java Fullstack Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Vizag, Bangalore, Pune (100% Remote)
- Strong hands-on experience with Java development.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs.
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems.
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions,
- issues and plans to technology leadership.
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity.
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team.
- Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines.
- Drive a quality mindset within the team.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology
- Minimum 4 Years of experience as Java Development
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Micro services
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Rest API
- Must have the ability to learn the concepts of a Software Development Life Cycle.
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Must have the ability to learn to provide support & maintenance for simple to complex software applications.
- Communicates well with working teams. Motivated and willing to take initiative. Capable of working well in a team and collaborative environment.
- Adaptable to change.
Role: Backend Engineer
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. We are fully
If you are keen to develop and drive product architecture, technology vision, strategy, and execution
of our Platform, keep reading!
Lummo (formerly Bukukas) is a SaaS startup seeking to empower entrepreneurs and brands in
SEA to accelerate its growth and to serve its customers by giving them the best technology and
Lummo offers localized solutions made for SEA, thereby shining the spotlight on entrepreneurs and
brands, enabling them to discover all possibilities to grow their business.
Lummo was founded as BukuKas in 2019 by serial entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon and Lorenzo
The journey started with BukuKas, an app to digitize the physical record-keeping books by enabling
micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expenses, and cash transactions at ease using
Lummo's flagship product, LummoSHOP (formerly Tokko), helps growth oriented entrepreneurs and
brands unlock their full potential by helping them build a strong relationship with their consumers by
selling to them directly (D2C), maximize operational efficiency across multiple channels & build their
own brand online.
Backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, CapitalG (Google’s
venture fund), Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and entrepreneurs like
Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash), Taavet Hinrikus (Founder, TransferWise), Sandeep Tandon
(FreeCharge), Santiago Sosa (Founder, Nuvemshop), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia), and Amrish
Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay).
Having raised more than $150 Million in funding with the backing of marquee global investors,
Lummo has built a world class team with top talent from across the world and is well poised to
become a legendary SaaS company that will last beyond our lifetimes
We just received C series funding in January 2022, read more about us https://www-bnnbloomberg-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bnnbloomberg.ca/alphabet-unit-backs-shopify-like-startup-in-rare-indonesia-deal-1.1709623.amp.html" target="_blank">here.
As an SDE3, you would be expected to:
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our engineering teams.
- Debug production issues related to services you own or are responsible for.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers and product managers to deliver complex projects iteratively.
You would be a good fit if:
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience working at product companies with decent scale
- You have experience delivering end-to-end projects, beginning from a single-page product brief to iteratively release features to production working closely with engineers writing client-side code as well as collaborating with designers and product managers
- You believe in writing high-quality code, improving engineering standards, tooling and processes
- You have a keen eye for backend architecture and have led/participated in architectural discussions.
- You have worked with multiple languages/frameworks and have expertise in any one programming language and its related backend frameworks
- You are not afraid to pick up new technologies and enjoy learning new tooling that you may not be familiar with
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions. You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
- Any open source code or contributions to OSS projects would be a bonus!
What do we offer?
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Hybrid of work-from-home and work-from-office with full management support during Covid time
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Lummo (earlier BukuKas) is the perfect place for you!
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++/C/Python/ROR/C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Who are we looking for?
A passionate developer
- Strong working knowledge of OOPS
- Functional programming principles
- Strong believer of Clean Code practices
- An advocate of TDD, BDD, SOLID, CI/CD, Lean development
You’ll easily settle in if:
You come from a strong Java/J2EE background with web application frameworks like Spring Boot or Drop wizard
You have ample work experience in Caching, Multi-Threading, Asynchronous APIs, Exception Management and use of collections, Mocking, Unit testing tools like Junit & TestNG"
You are fluent with version control tools like GIT and Bitbucket
Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Static Code Analysis, Jenkins and SonarQube
Willingness to take ownership of the technical solution and ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met.
Exposure to AWS/Azure cloud and containerization
Have a good Understanding of Distributed Application Architecture.
You ‘ll love:
Awesome opportunity to work with Micro Services architecture getting shipped on Cloud.
Experience in working with automated build deploy powered by Code Analysis, Automated Tests, Functional and Nonfunctional analysis, Blue Green deployment and much more
First-hand experience on broader enterprise application concerns like Message Bus, Queues, Caches, Concurrency and Parallelization
- Primary responsibility is to take up product development as a full stack developer and ability to work with the larger product team, arrive at best architectural approach, choose most appropriate frameworks, code and deliver
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Should have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives in a timely manner
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- A selfstarter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments