About GDB Technologies Pvt Ltd
Actosoft is a software development and digital marketing company that offers complete IT solutions. We are a part of the digitally-fluent force that’s improving economies, increasing businesses, and creating success stories, just like ours.
We are a collective of focused, energetic, talented, and hardworking professionals who believe in getting things done at the highest level. Our team aims to innovate, be authentic and grow in everything that we do.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with the complete software design life cycle. In addition, they should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. They should be comfortable coding in multiple languages and be able to test codes to maintain high-quality coding.
Job Location: Actosoft, Gajera Rd, beside Avalon Business Hub, Katargam, Surat, Gujarat 395004
Experience: 0 to 3 years of experience
Salary: 15,000 to 30,000 (per month)
Job Type: Full-time – Work from the Office
9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Alternate Saturdays Off.
● Design, code, test, and manage various applications
● Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products
● Follow outlined standards of quality related to coding and systems
● Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
● Ability to create and support documentation for all new applications
● Willing to work as a team member
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, like MCA, BCA, or BE
● Experience developing web-based applications in C#, HTML, VBScript/ASP, and .NET
● Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
● Experience in working with an agile development company
● .NET Framework
● Microsoft SQL Server
● ASP.NET MVC
● ASP.NET Web API
● WCF Services
● Entity Framework
Perks and Benefits:
1. Promotion every year.
2. Incredible opportunity to diversify your writing skills by working with experts on unique projects.
3. Paid sick leaves.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or any other equivalent degree.
Strong knowledge of and experience with object-oriented methodologies, enterprise application
architectures and design pattern, use of automated testing frameworks
Handy with VisualStudio Code, Intellij, PgAdmin, Docker, and Postman.
Experience with RestAPI and websockets.
Experience developing in Java at least 1.5 years.
Experience with relational database management systems, (at least PostgreSQL and MsSQL).
|ASP.Net, MVC, WCF|
|Should have worked on Developmental profiles|
|Should be able to communicate well.|
We are looking for an experienced top-notch Software Engineer to grow with our development team. As a Node.js engineer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and impactful.
What you will do:
- Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
- Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Write well-designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a Software Engineer(Node.js).
- Good knowledge of SQL and related databases.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of the Front-end and Back-end processes.
- Knowledge of web development, continuous integration, and cloud technologies
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
- Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
- Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Good at writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Have system-level thinking and the ability to develop a system as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other relevant course.
- Good communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to understand the end-user.
What We Offer:
- Impactful Projects: At Synoriq, you get to work on exciting projects that create a huge impact in the lives of common people. You get exposure to the various domains we work in - be it the financial sector or the government sector. With projects of such scale, we work on the latest and most popular technologies in the market.
- Great Nucleus of Minds: You get to work with the smartest people and learn together. Our team is a bunch of talented designers, engineers, singers, storytellers, and dancers.
- Fun: We understand that there is a life outside the office too. We offer flexibility in the work schedule and work from home so that you give your best every day.
- Leadership Initiatives: We promote the overall development of an individual and help you realize your professional goals. There are ample learning opportunities providing exposure in different domains and working in cutting-edge technology.
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
- We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
REST api design
Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack : backend, API design and integration, database optimization , microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
senior engineer, you will be working closely with the product team contributing to various product
initiatives and creating prototypes for integration into the core product.
● This individual should be able to demonstrate craftsmanship by efficiently producing
elegant, clean code and maintaining software documentation.
● The code should be well commented, easy to maintain, and could be reused across a
sub-system or feature. It should be thoroughly tested and supported by unit tests.
● The individual should be an active participant in the product design and code reviews for
self and the team, and can competently review any aspect of their product or major
● Should gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs and
must have the ability to integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Take responsibility for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the product.
● Strong organizational skills to manage a team, juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets.
● Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to
● 5+ years of proven experience with in-depth knowledge of Java 8/11, Spring Boot,
Hibernate / JPA
● Knowledge of scheduled task execution - Background Task
● Knowledge of RabbitMQ or Kafka or any brokers.
● Excellent understanding of Design Patterns and service-oriented architecture principles
● Excellent in database: MongoDB (preferred), MySQL /PostgreSQL
● A solid understanding of API security and session management
● Excellent in Data structure and Problem Solving
● Good in writing Junit test cases
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse
web technologies and techniques and adhere to release/project schedule and milestones.
Good to have:
● Knowledge of Elasticsearch, AWS services and Microservices Architecture.
● Microservices Architecture
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering Required
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud (EC2,S3,Lambda,SES)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Tomcat) and UI/UX design
Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
- No. of working days:- 05
Job title- SSE/Associate Technical Lead/Technical Lead
Extensive product development experience
4-8 years experience in back end Java Development
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
Team task assignment, mentoring and helping resolve issues
Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Excellent debugging skills
Experience in SOA and microservice deployment model.
GWT development experience
Experience of working in an Agile development model
Mixed experience in different type of organizations - product start up and large enterprises
Strong Analytical skills
Acumen for understanding customer's business goals
Process oriented- Following current processes and partner in process improvement.
Data oriented- Using data and knowledge base for solving current problem at hand and creating software knowledge base for future use.
Ability to juggle multiple development and design tasks simultaneously.