About Koder Platform Pvt Ltd
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Laravel, Drupal, Mysqletc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Must have sound experience & knowledge of PHP & MySQL
Develop Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
- Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time
-Strong logic and analytical skills.
-Database Experience - Postgres or other relational databases.
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Must understand the project requirement and technical documents.
- Ability to complete the task within a specified time with full accuracy.
- Team player with organizational skills. Need to perform programming work in the mobile application as per requirement.
Experiance: 3+ Yrs
Skills: Node JS, Mongo DB, Aws
Database: Mongo DB.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Web Development / Programming
Magento module development (Back-End)
Realization of developments following a cycle in V (agility)
Elaboration of test scenarios and execution of tests
Application acceptance with referring users
Management of a development unit
Train level 1 support teams
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
Unit tests : PHPUnit / Mockery / GIT / Jenkins / Jira / Agile methodology
TECHNICAL SKILLS RECOMMENDED :
- 4+ years Rails experience in a production environment working complex Ruby on Rails applications and Ruby gems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Knowledge on HTTP and RESTFUL API development experience
- Experience in Angular is a plus
- Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning.
You will be expected to design, develop and maintain large-scale complex backend web
You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
o Web server hosting
o RESTful communication
o Message brokering
o Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
o Data layer for persistence or caching
You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
o Code Review
o Unit and Integration Testing
As a senior developer, you will be expected to contribute to design, code review, refactoring, and
You will be exposed to the following technologies:
o Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
o Data stores: PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Amazon Redshift
o Communication: HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
o Server Management: Amazon ECS, Docker
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
o Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry
best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead
o Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which
includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools,
partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among
o Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our
customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking
system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud
prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
o Fulfilment: As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree
of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system,
dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
o Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence.
You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation
tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.