About BlazeClan Technologies Pvt Ltd
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
What you will be doing:
Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at FalconBrick and deliver stellar end user experiences
Building responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs
Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries
What you need
Have at least 4 years’ experience in development of responsive web/mobile applications using advanced JS and web technologies
And with at least 2 years of experience building frontend UI with a library or framework like ReactJS
You’re very comfortable in writing HTML and CSS and love designing beautiful webpages
You know the cost/constraints of the browser and network and are able to to improve the
performance of the product across devices.
Have great communication skills, strong work ethics
And are comfortable with agile, iterative development practices and code reviews
Are familiar with and writing automation / build scripts with (Grunt/Gulp/ webpack etc)
Comfortable working across the full stack - Experience working with cross-functional
team with backend development using node.js/express (or similar)
You keep pace with the ever changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g.
HTTP/2, WebAssembly, Service Workers)
Experience with leading a team doing frontend development
Startup Experience is a plus
What you will get:
• An opportunity to work in a fast growing a startup on a product line that’s focused offering great user experiences through amazing UX/UI design and engineering
A fun and casual work environment with flexible work hours
Job Scope : We are looking for an experienced frontend lead interested in developing products using ReactJS. Incubment will be responsible for building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product. Incubment will be leading a team of developers ensuring timely delivery of high quality deliverables.
- Work across all phases of application development including requirement gathering, coding, release, bug fixing, documentation
- Lead and mentor a team of developers guiding them in their day to day activities
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to develop and deliver new features and enhance existing ones
- Rapid prototyping (POCs) based on requirements
- Test, debug and fix any functional or non-functional issues
- Work with the architects to ensure feasibility of the design while ensuring all quality attributes are met
- Participate in deployment and release activities
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in leading a team
- Expertise in building Single Page Applications
- Ability to write test cases using Jest, Cypress or any other testing framework
- Knowledge of JSON data and REST APIs
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and testable code
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Bridging the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with back-end developers for coding, building RESTful APIs and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Experience in CSS, HTML, Angular and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience working with code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Good understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
The candidate should have good knowledge of:
- HTML & CSS
- Node js
- Electron JS platform.
- API Integration
Candidates having good logical skills are preferred.
Write hand-coded HTML5, JS, and CSS(SCSS) that is thoroughly standards-compliant.
-WordPress Must needed
-Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
You know how to architect all components of a frontend project
You have experience reading API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
Uses Git effectively
Know how to create tests and why it's important
Knowledge of OOP and software design principles
You know how to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
Knowledge of responsive frontends
You don't have to be an expert in backend tech, but you'll need to understand how to integrate with the backend guys.
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
WHAT do WE expect?
Someone who is comfortable taking on multiple projects at the same time, juggling tasks.
Experience of working in and collaborating with teams
Should take ownership of tasks.
Acumen. You must be able to think and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
GOOD TO KNOW
Experience in Linux and command-line interface.
Leverage existing open source technology where appropriate
Solve tough design and architectural problems
Be flexible in our fast-paced environment
Work well on product teams with Quality Engineers and Product Owners
Be creative and willing to take risks
Strong developer enjoys writing code and tests
Experience with web technologies: HTML, JSP, XML, JSON, CSS, etc.
Experience with SaaS scalable technologies
Experience with CI tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Puppet or Chef
Hands-on experience working in agile software delivery teams
Thrive in a fast-paced environment (think startup)
Strong analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
Write maintainable/scalable/efficient and modular code for a very front end for the portal
and alternative channels.
Design and develop a user interface for business-sensitive consumer-facing e-commerce
Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Lead by example through innovation.
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum 3 plus years experience in developing front-end for large scale web-based
consumer-facing products. Hands-on developer & focused on being an individual contributor.
Strong understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals.
Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3, including JS web browser APIs.
Building advanced responsive layouts.
Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
Exposure to mobile-based interfaces, social media.
Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective.
Working in distributed systems setup and developing serverless apps is desired.
B Tech/BE or M Tech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
Technical Skill :HTML, CSS, AngularJS, ReactJS
What will you do:
• Responsible for UI development of one of the modules of the product
• Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop reusable UI widgets that can be reused across the solution
• Champion Usability & Frontend best practice
What are we looking for:
• A minimum of 3+ years experience in Web development
• Hands-on experience on ReactJs and/or AngularJS of 2 years at least
• Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance
• Strong academic background and problem solving skills
• Take ownership of features/modules and manage it completely
• Ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
• A desire to build products that users love
Good to have:
• Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodology
• Experience in React Native