Apply with updated CV and portfolio sample.
Designation- UI UX Designer
Exp-Min 3 Years
Location Andheri Mumbai
Must have experience in Mobile App Design.
2 + years of UX & UI & Visual design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-
on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development
cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications. Experience with
standard UCD methodologies
HFI certification will be huge plus.
Some one worked on mobile and web application only
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Digital Marketing Company
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps using Figma tools
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images using Photoshop and Figma
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.CC and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Lightning Job By Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
Chisel is a well-funded, early-stage startup founded in Silicon Valley. We raised our latest round of funding in January 2023. Hundreds of organizations are using Chisel and we have won several new awards on G2 - including "Momentum Leader", "High performer", "Users Love Us" and "High Performer - Small Business". Our mission is to help Product Managers craft amazing products and become the “Primary App” for them.
It’s a SaaS tool that helps them build the right product at the right time, align the team, and build deep, direct customer connections. Using Chisel, Product Managers can manage their full agile product development cycle in one place. With team members located all over the world, we truly embrace the “remote-first” culture We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who will play a big role in delivering winning experiences to our massive user base.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Founder/CEO and Product team to define the product vision. You will create compelling, delightful user experiences across our product and website while also developing Chisel’s UX design and style guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Collaborate with the product, engineering, and marketing teams to create innovative, best-in-class, customer-centric experience
2. Own end-to-end UX process based on existing product vision and business requirements
3. Establish UX design standards, deliverables and methodologies within the company
4. Conduct user research activities such as user testing, persona development, and user journeys
5. Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
6. Ask hard questions, take risks and champion new ideas; present and defend your work to colleagues, other teams, and management
1. 5+ years of experience in Product Design
2. 3+ years of experience designing user experiences in a B2B SaaS, startup environment, preferably for Web/SaaS domains
3. You are interested in pushing novel design concepts; not just implementing design dogma
4. You possess not just exceptional interaction and visual design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking
5. Experience owning user research, user flows, wireframes, and other UX deliverables
6. You can confidently question unclear requirements and make technical decisions independently if initial assumptions are proved false 7. You have a positive attitude and great social skills with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team
8. You possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role.
1. Opportunity to be a Founding team member at a hyper-growth startup 2. Highly competitive salary + equity package
3. Work alongside a team of highly-skilled, experienced, and motivated professionals
4. Remote friendly set up
5. Flexible working hours and working styles
· Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
· Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
· Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
· Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
· Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
· Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
· Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
· Degree in UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
· A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
· Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
· A team player but can work independently too.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Mesky is an innovative, massive, creative, and groundbreaking social e-commerce product offering a distinctive shopping experience to users in one and only integrated platform.
It’s a B2B2C (business to business to consumer) integrated platform providing an All-in-One experience of “Shopping and Posting”.
We are looking for a passionate UI / UX Designer Technology for one of our upcoming portfolio companies building a massive new innovation product & features.
You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using flutter.
Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keep everything structured and well documented.
Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience:
B.Tech/B.E with 5+ years of experience in User Experience Design processes.
2 years preferably in e-commerce.
Experience in creating navigation maps, Interaction flows, wireframes, and Visual Design comps.
Coordination with business and marketing teams to better understand the product strategy and market positioning.
Performing client presentations at various project stages.
Creating assets for the Prototype Team/Development Team.
Coordinating with Programmer and Developer to execute the final user interfaces.
Strong Planning and Organizational Skills that go along with proper time management.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
•Must have experience in Adobe XD.
•Must have an excellent understanding of Website templates designing and Mobile UI designing.
•Have strong knowledge of HTML/CSS Skills and PSD to HTML conversion.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Procreator is looking for driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic designers who are eager to pursue a career in UI/UX and have a knack for design, aesthetics, and usability.
As a User Interface Designer in our team, you will be part of a fast-paced and forward thinking team of like-minded designers with a passion for design and problem-solving.
You will be working closely with senior designers, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interface ranging from landing pages, applications, and mobile apps. Together we will engineer and design good looking, aesthetically pleasing and functionally great applications that delivers a pleasant User Experience.
What kind of candidate do we need?
1. Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
2. About 3+ years of experience in UI / UX field. Have less experience? Don’t worry. A kick-ass portfolio will work as well.
3. Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
4. Ability to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
5. Critical thinking and analytical skills.
6. Experience using Sketch / Photoshop / Adobe Xd.
7. Experience creating mockups and prototypes using Marvel / Invision is preferable though not mandatory.
8. Someone who is keen and eager to learn by practice put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
9. Brownie points if you know prototyping /motion design tools like After Effects, Principle, Origami, etc.
What will you do?
1. Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate your ideas.
2. Create visual designs and user interfaces for the wireframes.
3. Present and rationalize your design decisions and stick to well-known design guidelines while designing interfaces.
4. Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
What else is expected?
Languages: English (Written & Verbal)
The ideal candidate should be willing to commit himself fully to the company and drive the company forward.
About the Role:
Solve complex Design problems in भारतीय Healthcare involving multilingual population, diverse education backgrounds and evolving cultural contexts. Your creations will be pivotal in improving the patient experience in India and at the forefront of our ecosystem. Tinker with technology, play with our social media account and style up our first responder team.
Create 1-2 creatives a day!
Dictate social media and brand identity.
Create UIUX for internal ops management applications.
Create UIUX for digital and offline products for Hospitals, Clinics and labs.
- Design posters, brochures and company pitch decks!
The candidate should have minimum 4 years of experience in:
- Working at a growing startup
- Studying at a top Design School
- Work on Healthcare products or industry (bonus, not a necessity)
- Keen sense of aesthetics and function
- Having a curious mind.
- Leading team(s).