1) Design clear engaging graphic communications for the app, social media and print - this includes UI/ UX, event webpages, brand promotional items, in-app games, etc.
2) Illustrates the concept by designing a rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3) Work closely with operations, marketing, and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual material
4) Design & create graphics images, GIFs & Ads, etc. for Social Media Platforms.
5) Grow online social networks by acquiring a new fan-base and increasing interactions via designs.
6) Understand the requirement and develop quality graphics, Work on all aspects of design.
7) Should have experience of leading creative/Design team of Min. 7.
1) Should have excellent knowledge of Video/Audio and Live streaming applications.
2) Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
3) Knowledge of Animate CC and After Effects is a plus.
About Melot Technologies Pvt Ltd
Role Description: A Graphic Designer is one who is responsible for creating video concepts for Mediagarh in the form of creatives, brochures, Presentations, flyers, basically all types of collaterals for digital platforms.
1. Creatives Planning & Delivery for Clients
2. Understand Brief Properly
3. Client Competitors Research & Industry Specific Research, & Work as per industry trends.
4. Make initial Brand Guidelines for a project if not given by Client.
5. Developing management skills and creative knowledge to grow into a Lead Graphic Designer and form a team of 4-5 Graphic Designers.
1 making posts,
3 thumbnails for social media platforms
4 Website Banner
5 Photo Manipulation
We are looking to hire 2 to 4 Communication Designers at Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd., Pune location with proficiency in Adobe CC and animation / motion graphics and Video editing skills. They should have a commercial arts degree/ Diploma. Should have good English communication skills and be able to understand the brief and translate that into effective communication. Work independently and proactively with team and client.
Experience 7+ years
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Creating beautiful art and yet make ads and other creative collaterals that have high CTR / sharability/ virality
- Creating Sales Pages, images for multiple purposes, animations, GIFS, Infographics, packaging, branding creatives etc.
- Becoming a critical part of a very unique and different movement, building a distinctive brand that stands-out amidst a crowd of beauty and wellness products across the globe
- Working for an international market and thereby, staying ahead of the global curve of trends
- Using the creative arts and a productively imaginative mind in context of health, beauty and wellness!
What you need to have:
- Any Graduation
- Complete command over all the design software such as Adobe Suite, Coreldraw and more will be a must
- Ability to work on Adobe Premier Pro will be an added advantage
- Creative artists, digital painters, illustration specialists, painters etc. are more than welcome!
Should know Adobe XD, PhotoShop, Animations in frontend (eg. animations following the cursor. CSS,HTML, git
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead design projects and contribute to product strategy
- Plan and design memorable user interfaces that are elegant and usable across our iOS, Android, and web platforms.
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to help people visualize design ideas.
- Push the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques and languages.
- Good knowledge of graphic/visual design
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get crazy ideas to life.
- Proficiency in Sketch (Component system), Adobe XD, Illustrator or any other tool that helps you churn out great design!
- Updated portfolio.
- People who can solve problems & create engaging experiences.