- Testing of Web & Mobile Application
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Blockchain-based application testing.
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Minimum 2 years of Process Analysis/process improvement, technology development/support, risk and/or project management experience
- Must have experience in Automation Testing
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail and creative and innovative thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality contra
- Remote first company
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Equal Opportunity - Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
OroPocket enables customers to engage in online silver and gold - as a safe hedge against inflation - and at the same time use these investment opportunities for routine transactions via UPI. This is made possible by OroPocket's ability to convert silver and gold into fiat currency, which is then stored in the user's OroPocket. It is a way of banking that is 100 percent asset-backed and does without sneaky fees, hidden charges, and time-consuming tedium that come along with regular banks. Invest in a variety of asset classes, expand your money, and maintain complete liquidity all while doing so.
OroPocket is one of the most successful and rapidly expanding financial technology platforms currently available. People can amass riches in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of effort possible because of the company's forward-thinking strategies and technology-enabled foundation. Users of its platform are given the ability to instantaneously purchase, sell, make payments, and receive payments utilizing digital assets.
To help us achieve our mission – of making the internet of value, you will be working on the latest technology to support our product roadmap. Ideal candidates would have a zeal for innovation and are keen to enhance skills constantly with a modern tech stack. You will work closely with the design and development team to build elegant and high-performance tech solutions.
Automation QA Engineer
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Experience in PAT – Product Acceptance Test, SIT- System Integration Test
- Should be experienced in testing Home Automation Products
- Experience in Embedded device testing, wireless testing
- Will be responsible to execute all PAT and SIT predefined test cases for different SKUs multiple times once first HW and FW release is available for QA.
Skills Required: Java, selenium, Appium.
We are looking for a strong candidate with recent experience of 3+ years in Java, selenium, Appium.
The candidate should have experience in Web application and mobile application both.
About the Role
We are looking for a technically curious, Software Development Engineer in Test to develop core test automation infrastructure to make testing cycles efficient.In this role, you will be responsible to develop UI and API level automation infrastructure that will simplify adding new automated tests, for the product team. This is a growing team, which makes for many opportunities to be involved directly with product management, development, sales, and support teams. Everybody on the team is passionate about their work and we’re looking for similarly motivated “get stuff done” kind of people to join us!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product Managers and Developers to define the project quality goals, testing strategy, test plan, and test cases
- Review test-design, guide other team members to improve quality, report product/solution quality, escalate if needed: be the gatekeeper for quality
- Build test automation infrastructure and automate test cases
- Engineering dashboards (e.g. JIRA) to provide insights into test cycles
- Be ready to adapt to the changing priorities
- Ensure tests are running in Continuous Integration (CI) model and moving towards Continuous Delivery (CD) goal
- Play well with others! Be a great teammate and help maintain our positive culture
- Experience in API Testing, Security Testing and Performance Testing (JMeter, Gatling etc)
- Familiar with SQL and popular databases (Postgres, MySql etc)Experience in using Build automation tools (Maven, Gradle, bundler etc)
- Experience in using Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson etc)
- Experience in using BDT frameworks (Jbehave, Cucumber, Lettuce etc)
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
We are in search of few young software engineers to join our core teams at different levels, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
What Would You Do:
* Work with stakeholders for creating test plans, determining the test scenarios and constantly update the existing test sets.
* Along with Test Engineers, conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for application improvements.
* Work closely with the development team on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.
* Design, plan and execute the end-to-end Quality process for the software product.
* Distill volumes of data, analyzes performance results, diagnoses performance problems, suggests improvements, and clearly characterizes system performance to stakeholders.
* Should be capable to utilize performance/monitoring tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues to include optimization and tuning recommendations.
* Consult with feature teams (Development) to proactively analyze system performance and obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and resolve technical issues related to performance.
Who Can Apply:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 2-5 y years of professional software development test experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
* Experience in Automation design and execution to maintain smoke and regression execution test suites for product releases.
* Experience in **REST API Testing** and automated tests for APIs.
* Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks.
* Exposure to Continuous Integration Process Tools like Jenkins/CircleCI/GOCD.
* Experience with using and setting up performance testing tools such as **Locust, Gatling, LoadRunner, Jmeter** etc.
* An ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
* Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
Good to have:
* Experience with **WebRTC, Video streaming** etc
* Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development frameworks (eg: **Cucumber**).
* Deep understanding of **large-scale systems, client/server architectures, and application architectures.**
* Basis knowledge on **Websockets**.
Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum.
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Software Development Engineer Test - SDET
Experience, Key Skills and Job location details:
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Detailed Job Description:
Overview: We’re looking for an Automation Test Engineer with strong programming and Web Automation experience to join the Online Marketplace Services/ Maps Development/ RPA Automation product development Team at Hyderabad and Bangalore.
The Software Test Engineering team is responsible for performing in-scrum, acceptance, integration, system, performance test activities for all Web and Mobile products. This role strives to ensure that test activities are conducted to a high standard aligned with the right business priorities and needs.
For E-commerce Product: Hyderabad
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must, Added advantage: Mobile Automation (Appium)
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the following Automation Frameworks development experience
Java: Any Automation Framework (Preferred: BDD, Cucumber, TestNG)
For Big Data Product: Hyderabad
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the Automation Frameworks development experience
For RPA Product: Bangalore
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the Automation Frameworks development experience
Good experience in developing and maintaining test automation for Web & Mobile Applications.
Good to have experience in API Testing preferably Rest Assured
Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments
Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions in large-scale enterprise systems Programming Languages.
Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions among software development engineers.
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Ability to analyze feature requirements, design feature strategies, and selectively automate that test strategy to optimize test coverage, minimize the likelihood of uncaught defects, while maintaining an accelerated feature velocity.
Experience working in an Agile Scrum QA environment
Work from a deep understanding of customer perspectives, Software Engineering and Quality practices
Provide expert-level test automation to grow overall test coverage across the Application Solutions (UI, Web Services, and DB).
Design, create, document, and/or implement test strategies, test automation, and quality tools and processes.
Mentor junior engineers, new team members and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems relating to quality engineering.
Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for applications with the environment.
Develop new testing tools to make the testing process effective and efficient.
Full working knowledge of Github and its best practices as well as and the CI/CD process
- The candidate should have more than 2+ years of experience in Manual testing, Developing, and executing test cases.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with selenium web driver is required also needs to have strong Java coding skills.
- Selenium with Java, Selenium Eclipse automation, API automation experience is good to have.
- Exposure to working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience in Web Testing and Mobile Testing is a must.
- Understanding of QA metrics and reporting.
- Should have knowledge of Defect Management, Bug life cycle, Performance management.
- Proficient in different types of Testing like Integration, Regression, Sanity, User Acceptance testing, etc.
We are looking for Automation Test Professionals @ Winsoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd for Pune Location
Experience - 3.5+ Years to 5.5 Years [Relevant]
Location - Bibwewadi, Pune
Must-Have Expertise - Automation Testing, Java + Selenium, MS-SQL, Linux/ Unix
Highly Preferred -- Experience in Networking projects
What we are looking for -
- Automation Test Engineers, to be a part of our high-performance team
- Collaborate with highly specialized engineers on state of art projects and products
If you are interested in an exciting role with learning and rewards, do apply !!
You can apply to the job and we will get in touch with you.
-Salary: 4 - 18 lacs/annum
-Location: Egmore, Chennai
-Experience: 2+years to 15 years
You will primarily be working for a well-established product company Staance based in California, USA.
-Web automation - Selenium or any other framework.
-Mobile app automation - Appium or any other
-Performance Testing automation - Gatling / JMeter
-Bachelor's in technology or equivalent degree in a related area.
Strong knowledge of automation frameworks
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Attention to detail
-Experience working with global teams
-Understanding the product requirements, prepare the test design, test design reviews, updating the test results and generation of test reports
-Excellent in Manual Testing / UFT
-Functional/feature testing, Regression, load, performance, high availability, GUI testing, and applications testing
Expect a vibrant and open culture with great flexibility. We have no hierarchy and believe in getting things done in the best possible way.
An exceptional technical opportunity offering the potential to mature into leadership in a high-growth startup.
Highly Competitive salary and offerings.