Treflo is looking for an Engineering Lead to join our Product Development team and work on the financial revolution triggered by the dawn of Cryptocurrencies and Smart contracts along with us. As Engineering Lead, you will be leading the Tech teams focused on Building Web 3 products along with the Product Team to ensure smooth execution of Specifications, provide engineering and product development inputs, oversee the company's technical team, analyze briefs, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals. We see successful Leadership as always expanding their industry knowledge and ability to quickly identify problems, understand accountability, and trustworthiness, and be able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team. Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals. Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements. Up to date with industry news and emerging best practices and technologies. Working closely in collaboration with the business, product, and design teams. Provide guidance on best implementation. Product Oriented Thinking - should come up with ideas to improve our product continuously and marshal resources at hand.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field. Minimum 4+ years of proven experience in deploying and maintaining Products. Minimum 1+ years of experience building and managing teams. Experience in Web3 stack with a clear understanding of concepts like decentralization, EVM, and cross-chains. Experience with Blockchain development - Smart Contracts, Solidity, Move, Haskell or WASM, etc. Expertise in frontend and backend tech stack - Node JS, Express, Typescript, Solidity, Smart Contracts, ReactJS, Android, Blockchains, Data structures, and Algorithms. Expertise in Databases like MongoDB & MySQL. Experience with solutions like Digital Ocean, Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, etc. Strong leadership, team building, hiring, and organizational abilities.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Understand the requirement and convert that into API design.
- Write the code independently
- Unit testing and bug fixing
- Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
- Know how to engineer a full-fledged system and not just write code to make things work.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, scrum.
- Should be able to guide juniors.
- Communication with clients for requirement understanding.
- Code Merging and deployment
- REST APIs in Spring Boot and Spring Framework
- MySQL Database, complex SQL queries (like joining multiple tables)
- Spring Security, JWT Tokens
- Third party Integration
- Unix basic commands
- Apache Tomcat, Deployment of War in Unix environment.
- Jira or any other Issue/Task tracking systems.
BE \ B.Tech \ MCA
About the role:
As a team member at TrusTrace, you’ll get to solve challenging, real-world problems that truly make a difference to society.
As a Product Developer at TrusTrace, you’ll get to solve challenging and real-time problems using cutting edge technologies. You get to work with industry thought leaders and big-name brands. You will work with the product team to materialize the requirements into pieces of user stories and priorities. You will get hands-on experience in polyglot programming to build solutions and write tests to ensure quality code. (We primarily work on Java, typescript/node, and golang). If you build it, you will own it, i.e . you will be generating metrics, track improvements, and bug fixes for features that are built and shipped by you.
Experience & Skills: (3 – 6 Years) The successful candidate will have
- Passion for problem-solving.
- Flexibility to multitask and re-priorities when necessary.
- Ability to work in an agile and customer-eccentric team.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Prior saas/start-up experience is preferable, but not mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in back-end technologies and have a strong understanding of core data structure and design patterns.
- Commanding knowledge in HLD/LLD
- Basics of system design and distributed systems
- Strong fundamentals in frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, and Spring-boot.
- Sound knowledge in Java and JVM ecosystem.
- Write the production-grade test code. Junit/ TestNG
- Proficiency with Rest API performance and OpenAPI standards.
- Experience in building cache layers and invalidate them properly ;-)
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL(Mongo) database.
- Experience with Elastic search or Solr is preferred.
- Basics understanding of cloud infrastructures (Preferably AWS) and CI/CD pipelines.
- Should have startup/product Experience
Educational Qualification : Preferably from CS/Circuit Background
We are seeking a highly skilled Java Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in Java development and be able to work from the office.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture using Java technology
- Produce clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Conduct code reviews and testing to identify and fix software defects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex software problems
- Design, develop and maintain software applications using Java technology
- Debug and troubleshoot software defects
- Proven experience as a Java Developer with at least 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of web frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, and Struts
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with source code management tools such as Git or SVN
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Immediate joiners preferred
If you are a Java Developer with a strong work ethic and a passion for developing high-quality software solutions, we encourage you to apply.
The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be responsible for the production support of software products and coordinating with various teams for support. You should have outstanding communication and Team-Player skills.
Educational Qualification: BCA, MCA or BE/B.Tech (CS)
Must-know technologies: Java,
Good to know technologies: DMN tools
Experience: 02 Years - 05 Years
Skill Level: Good
- Contribute to Java development work as well as the latest Decision model and notation tools
Comply with coding standards and directions given by his direct manager Collaborate with an international and diverse team of Data Architects, Business Analysts, and Project Managers
Tasks will be assigned and after completion, code need to be committed and task assigned for review by Senior Java developer
Work with technology stakeholders to devise solutions that will fulfill business requirements and meet organizational strategic goals
Develop application functionality which meets business requirements with high quality within given deadlines - develop maintainable, well-documented application functionality with an eye toward standardization, common components, simplicity, performance, robustness and other attributes of enterprise-strength solutions
Thoroughly test all functionality - utilize detailed and thorough practices including negative testing, testing of boundary conditions, , and work collaboratively with business areas.
Support interfaces between the deployment of developed applications and the decommissioning of legacy applications
Support with the Development and Infrastructure Teams
Design, and develop scalable, high-performance, highly reliable and secure applications using waterfall and agile methodologies
Create reusable code
We are looking for a highly motivated senior developer with at least 3+ years of strong hands-on experience in Java to join our startup. You would be playing pivotal role in contributing to the initial tech stack. You would be further responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible and maintainable. You should be comfortable on working across different technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kubernetes, AWS.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and build scalable REST APIs on Spring Boot
- Develop, test, tune for performance and deploy microservices
- Collaborate with the team, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables
- Active cross-team coordination would be expected
- Architecture and tech stack discussions to optimize for increasing server load
- DevOps tasks along with AWS features exploration
What are we looking for?
- Strong 3+ year experience in Core Java & backend technologies
- Good working knowledge of design patterns & OOAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The skills that we consider: Java, MySQL/RDS, Spring/ Play, Maven, Redis, Kafka/SQS, Elasticsearch, AWS
- Experience with designing, implementing and deploying microservices
- Previously worked in a startup
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Developing front end website as per design
Designing user interactions on web pages
Developing back-end website applications
Creating servers and databases for functionality
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
Designing and developing APIs
Meeting both technical and consumer needs
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Familiarity with Unit testing, logging, monitoring frameworks
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
Able to interact with business team
Good problem-solving skills
Attention to detail
- Experience 5+ Years
- Can join immediately
- Well-versed in Core Java, OOPs concepts, collections, multi-threading, concurrency, lambdas, and streams.
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring Core, MVC, JPA, security, transaction.
- Working knowledge of REST API designing as well as development, using Spring.
- Exposure to Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift for the microservices environment.
- Savvy with SQL and database concepts.
- Ability to use frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc., for implementing unit testing.
- Sound understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/bit bucket with Maven.
Position - PHP Developer
What You'll Do
- Involve in full life-cycle application development.
- Developing Web-based Applications by using PHP framework
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Own production services, investigate and resolve issues.
- Good problem solving skills and willing to learn new technology
Qualifications & Work Experience
What makes you a great fit :-
- · Min 5-9 Years of experience in application development
- Experience in handling a team
- · Strong programming knowledge and hands-on experience with PHP
- · Strong Knowledge in Laravel Framework
- · Python Programming Experience is a plus
- · Good command and Knowledge of AJAX, HTML & CSS
- · Experience with rich client frameworks such as Vue.js, React etc
- · Must have demonstrated experience in working with Mongo DB.
- · Hands-on experience with Elasticsearch and Redis
- · Experience with Cloud infrastructure like Azure and Rackspace is a plus
- · Comfortable with agile practices, user stories and task breakdown
- · Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with version control systems (Git)
- · Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent (Full-Time)
- Being organized, responsible for your work, and being a team player
- Bringing a positive attitude to the office
- Sticking to the deadlines
- Learning and adapting fast; taking charge and being willing to listen
- Knowledge of SPAs and build tools like Npm, Webpack, Grunt, Bower etc
- Should have good knowledge of Mobile friendly web application development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Should have the knowledge of Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS or LESS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
- Perform all aspects of the software development such as requirements and specifications, design and development, coding and debugging.
- Should be able to come up with strategies to speed up the iterative process of software development.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources