We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIEs of UNITY DEVELOPER :
- Preparing the detailed design and technical spec and having it reviewed/approved by the client and other intersecting teams.
- Responsible to work with the creative team and come up with amazing, out-of-the-box, and robust immersive environments and products.
- Create and improve processes to build high-functioning teams
- Keep up to speed with the quickly evolving market of creators, NFTs, and gaming and work with internal researchers to identify market opportunities.
- Foster transparency in the organization by presenting product features to internal teams and stakeholders
- Will do code reviews and mentor developers.
- Responsible to ensure critical features/products are delivered to our clients on time
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- At least one life simulation or online gaming PM experience - well-versed in game/simulation development in VR
- 4+ years of experience in consumer and social community (life simulation, gaming, and/or esports preferred).
- At least one owner of a product that has reached substantial usage
- 2+ years of 3D development experience is must as you are going to join a team that is working in Metaverse
- 4+ years experience building products across platforms - web, mobile, and meta platforms on top of other platforms
- Experience with analytical tools and cohort analysis on consumer usage patterns
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay organized while working across multiple platforms and teams concurrently.
- 2+ years experience in an Agile Environment; turning product stories into PRDs, tracking
- KPIs, and coordinating teams to hit milestones
- Experience working cross-functionally with remote teams spread all around the world
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable making decisions autonomously, and having the ability to support them with research and data-driven insight.
Passionate about adapting to new technologies.
REQUIRED SKILLSET :
- Excellent Unity skills including experience with scripting, textures, and animation. Unreal would be a plus.
- Experience in developing augmented reality or virtual reality solutions
- Confidence in tackling C#, 2D & 3D, gameplay, UI, tools, networking and multiplayer
- Planning & bench-marking for setting industry standards
- Experience in gaming in Unity, WebGL, WebAR, and/or XR Cloud technologies.
- Ideally some prior experience with one or more of these: Web3 and metaverse enabling technologies, such as AR/VR, 5G, geolocation, IoT/Edge computing, distributed ledger technology (e.g., blockchain), and artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML).
- Other relevant experience includes digital content production and licensing multiplayer online gaming / virtual worlds, digital advertising, e-commerce, and the consumer goods & services industry.
- Experience with mobile and console game/application development.
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- Exposure/Knowledge in Metaverse/VR with Oculus Quest would be a major plus
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Sound knowledge of data structures
• Expertise in Dot Net (4.0,4.5) - C#, WPF, MVVM, Visual Studio 2017 or above,
• Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using C# and .NET along with a sync processing, multithreading.
• Experience with Database - joins, stored procedures, indexes, database optimization and profiling, Debugging and performance profiling
• Extensive experience with SQL Server
• Good understanding of standard software development methodologies, such as Agile
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• MS SQL Server