We are looking for a passionate tech lead with a diverse backend technology background to lead large engineering teams at Simform.
You should have a good understanding of software architecture design, backend technologies, cloud platforms and have experience leading a team of developers.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Helping project teams with solutions architecture, troubleshooting, and technical implementation assistance.
- Occasionally working as a software developer if the situation demands
- Use your expertise in different tech-stack/languages, tech architecture etc., to drive improvements in accuracy, quality, the efficiency of projects.
- Oversee project teams' work and provide assistance for any troubleshooting or technical implementation guidance.
- Delivering training sessions and providing technical guidance to the developers, deep technical troubleshooting, etc.
- Ensure standards and best practices are implemented and practiced by large cross-technical teams.
4Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Technical background with over 7 years dabbling into multiple technologies and grasping crux of them.
- Significant hands-on experience with at least 2 tech stack (MEAN/MERN, Php/laravel, Python, RoR )
- Experience in building reliable, robust, secure and high-performance in-production software systems with a large user base.
- Strong understanding of Cloud (Preferably AWS) and conceptual understanding of CI/CD, DevOps.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Exposure and expertise in design patterns and software design patterns in general
• Should have experience with DeFi Protocols. At least one project
• Must have DAPPS developed live in production
• Very Strong with Ethereum Smart Contracts with Solidity
• Contracts we are working will be responsible for billions of dollars assets. You must have understanding of smart contract best practices and security.
• Experience of integrating with smart contracts through API and MetaMask will be highly preferred
• Expertise with Web3.JS, NodeJS is must
• Knowledge of deploying contracts on test net and main net is mandatory. If you only worked on ganache will not be preferred.
• Must have knowledge of Github and how merging the code works
● Experience working with Nodejs/any JS framework, operating blockchain nodes especially in
● Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns).
● Build back-end web services that interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
● Research, design, implement and maintain all decentralized finance systems.
● Good Communication Skills.
Prefer Night shift
This concept is known as Business process outsourcing (BPO), it is a process of contracting people from a third party service provider to do non-core work of the organization. ... Getting a job in an international BPO is not very tough when it is prepared regularly.
- Must have 6+ years of overall technology experience.
- Must have 2 years of experience managing Blockchain Projects or having hands on experience with development and management.
- Ability to manage multiple teams both on technical and overall delivery
- Excellent client and tech team handling skills. Ideally, have great balance with aggression and smartness.
- Having experience in DeFi and NFT will be great advantage. Or at least have passion to take deep dive into the same
- Having experience with Project Documentation will be given high preference.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrums
- Should have basic experience with any of the Project Management tools Trello, Kanban, Jira, Asana and other popular in the market.
- Must have experience of source repositories (GitHub).
- Expert with DeFi, NFT and latest Crypto Concepts. Should have working experience on these concepts
- Strong knowledge with Smart Contract best practices
- Experience with React JS & Node JS Required (We prefer MERN Stack). Having TypeScript experience would be an advantage
- If you have understanding of AWS and how setup and deployment of Project elements work, would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of GitHub is must
- Handle the solidity
- Should be able to write smart contracts
- Education: Not specific
- Skills: Exp. In working polkadot & binance smart chains will be an advantage.