ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Blockchain evaluation, smart contract development, implementation supporting the digital strategy group initiatives.
- Must have hands-on experience using Solidity.
- Experience in setting up Blockchain nodes and networks.
- Design and develop the architecture of Blockchain Solutions from a systemic standpoint.
- Responsible for creating technical solution architecture for a given business problem.
- Responsible for quality of the application and implements necessary checks and balances via peer review, code scans, automated tests.
- Set the standards for design and development.
- Oversees, maintains,s and supports existing software applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues.
- Prepare user and systems documentation as needed.
- Design & implement Blockchain solutions which may run on Blockchain platforms and composed of multiple software packages based on Solution Architect.
- Lead a team of Blockchain juniors/trainees.
- Work with product managers and other product teams.
- Well versed in using GitHub.
- Should be flexible to explore different blockchains be it Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, AVA, Multichain, etc
Our client uses protected methodologies to invert valuation of novel cryptographic assets during private DLT secured, varied contractual based, real-world exchange. It offers access to over 30 unique digital tools and solutions. With both Business-to-Business (B2B), and Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) models active, the company is a Blockchain, Software, Platform and Security as-a-service solution (B/S/P/SaaS).
The company has clients from all over the world and is boosting the independent economy by empowering members with private digital ownership of IP. Headquartered in the UK, the company has its offices in Hong Kong, USA, Thailand and India.
What you will do:
- Working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital CRM solutions including bespoke in-house software
- Writing clean, manageable code and maintaining proper documentation
- Writing smart contract integration in JS using web3 like libraries
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with Solidity and Ethereum like Blockchains
- Experience in deploying smart contracts
- Experience in MEAN stack
- Understanding of blockchain concepts
- Experience with distributed storage is plus
- Ability to work within the team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
> You need to have:
- An analytical mind with strong logical & reasoning ability
- Very good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good application development skills.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Should have excellent coding/Programming skills
- A quick learning ability
Start your Journey with us for a high growth, flying career!
> We at Deqode
- Have flexible 5 working days
- Work on bleeding edge technologies (Blockchain/ AI/ Deep learning/ RL/ Quantum computing).
- Have desirable Perks.
- Have the best Financial Pay scale in the industry.
- Practice Democracy of thoughts.
- Believe in working hard and party harder.
Join us and be a part of a team that breathes technology.
Technology Stack - Mean stack/Mern Stack, Full stack, React.js, React Native, Nodejs, ROR, Angular, Python, Blockchain, AI/ ML.
> We are looking for candidates who have a thirst for gaining knowledge, are passionate about coding :) Kindly revert back with your updated CV.
We are cryptocurrency blog which takes serious efforts to educate and inform their readers on the subject of cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, etc, crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, and other security measures for pushing crypto adoption around the world
We are looking for a content writer who is comfortable writing articles in the cryptocurrency niche. You can refer our blog section for some insights: https://themoneymongers.com/blog/">https://themoneymongers.com/blog/
- The writer should have some knowledge of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges.
- Ability to write long-form content on a consistent basis with strong research acumen.
- Ability to breakdown complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple laymen language.
- You need to research different cryptocurrencies and crypto products on a daily basis.
- Willingness to learn and perform under tight deadlines
Bonus: If you have some basic on-page SEO knowledge and if you are already investing or holding some cryptocurrencies and wanting to get a job in the cryptocurrency field this is for you !!
What Are We Looking For:
- 0-1 years of experience in cryptocurrencies or any technical field to be able to understand Blockchain & cryptos
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any technical field [M. Tech, MCA, MBA, etc with long term vision and commitment are welcome]
- Excellent command over the English language
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology [not mandatory, if willing to put in extra effort to learn in probation]
*This is a regular full-time position based in PUNE.
Email us at hello [at] themoneymongers.com
- 0-3 application development experience in solution building on Blockchain technology.
- Solid understanding of and experience in blockchain / distributed ledger technologies familiarity with platforms, such as Ethereum and Hyperledger.
- Any additional expertise with Python, containerization (Docker) and additional Cloud exposure also a huge plus
- Security Architecture / Cryptography is a plus.
- Any additional expertise with Python, containerization (Docker) and additional Cloud exposure also a huge plus.
- Experience on development tools such as Hyperledger Fabric/Sawtooth,Geth , Composer, Solidity Remix Functional
- Basic understanding of Web applications architecture and protocols.