Blockchain Jobs in Pune
Role: Web3 Developer
Experience: 3+ Years
CTC: 15 LPA
- Strong software development background (5+ years of experience)
- Developer Experience and Developer Relations experience
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Experience with web3
- Strong API and SDK design experience
- Familiarity with Solidity or Cadance
- Acting as a SME for Loyalty and Rewards for the Global Development Team.
- Interpret external requirements into Epics and Features that can be well understood by the development team, validated with acceptance criteria and acceptance tests.
- Working cross-functionally with global regional product owners to get the requirement clarification and create a roadmap for same.
-Product Manager experience in B2C product and SaaS-based B2B product across Fintech, Internet/E-Commerce,
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Blockchain developer to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end and back-end applications through appealing design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Follow the best software development practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals or DLT (Distributed Ledger Platform) technology
- Working knowledge of Solidity, Ganache and other related technologies and platforms
- Familiarity with goods supply-chain would be an advantage
- Some experience in mobile app development
- Experience in developing web application
- Proven experience in Blockchain
- Extensive experience as Full stack developer
- Development experience in any cloud space
- Looking for someone that has launched his/her own blockchain or distributed ledger technology project
- Ability to work independently as well in a team
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with latest design patterns
- Passion for clean design and library/modular grade coding
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Mid to senior level talents - 3 to 8 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge on other scripting languages
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
Blockchain Developer Job Description:
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer responsible for design and build solutions using Blockchain Technology. Write high-quality code to fulfill product requirements. Engage in all areas of the build, release, and operations. Design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators, and assets. Document development artifacts and best practices.
Must have skills and qualifications
You must have experience of 3-4 years and above developing and leading software products.
Professional, precise communication skills in English
Good Understanding of Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency technologies.
Experience with building Distributed Blockchain-based applications using either Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFT, Binance Smart Chain.
Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum (testrpc,
Truffle, Geth, Web3, etc.)
Experience in consensus algorithms and developing blockchain.
Technical Hands-on experience in frameworks like Node.js.
Familiarity with P2P networks
Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
Proficiency of AWS and any Linux flavour
Understanding of a Nosql database like MongoDB
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application using a
caching solution (Redis) / queuing solution (Rabbit MQ).
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Cloud Environments like AWS, Azure, etc
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Candidates having an inclination for data analytics will be given preference
Good to have skills and qualifications. Basic Understanding accessibility and security compliance like JWT token, OAuth.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Blockchain evaluation, smart contract development, implementation supporting the digital strategy group initiatives.
- Must have hands-on experience using Solidity.
- Experience in setting up Blockchain nodes and networks.
- Design and develop the architecture of Blockchain Solutions from a systemic standpoint.
- Responsible for creating technical solution architecture for a given business problem.
- Responsible for quality of the application and implements necessary checks and balances via peer review, code scans, automated tests.
- Set the standards for design and development.
- Oversees, maintains,s and supports existing software applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues.
- Prepare user and systems documentation as needed.
- Design & implement Blockchain solutions which may run on Blockchain platforms and composed of multiple software packages based on Solution Architect.
- Lead a team of Blockchain juniors/trainees.
- Work with product managers and other product teams.
- Well versed in using GitHub.
- Should be flexible to explore different blockchains be it Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, AVA, Multichain, etc
Our client uses protected methodologies to invert valuation of novel cryptographic assets during private DLT secured, varied contractual based, real-world exchange. It offers access to over 30 unique digital tools and solutions. With both Business-to-Business (B2B), and Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) models active, the company is a Blockchain, Software, Platform and Security as-a-service solution (B/S/P/SaaS).
The company has clients from all over the world and is boosting the independent economy by empowering members with private digital ownership of IP. Headquartered in the UK, the company has its offices in Hong Kong, USA, Thailand and India.
What you will do:
- Working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital CRM solutions including bespoke in-house software
- Writing clean, manageable code and maintaining proper documentation
- Writing smart contract integration in JS using web3 like libraries
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with Solidity and Ethereum like Blockchains
- Experience in deploying smart contracts
- Experience in MEAN stack
- Understanding of blockchain concepts
- Experience with distributed storage is plus
- Ability to work within the team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
> You need to have:
- An analytical mind with strong logical & reasoning ability
- Very good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good application development skills.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Should have excellent coding/Programming skills
- A quick learning ability
Start your Journey with us for a high growth, flying career!
> We at Deqode
- Have flexible 5 working days
- Work on bleeding edge technologies (Blockchain/ AI/ Deep learning/ RL/ Quantum computing).
- Have desirable Perks.
- Have the best Financial Pay scale in the industry.
- Practice Democracy of thoughts.
- Believe in working hard and party harder.
Join us and be a part of a team that breathes technology.
Technology Stack - Mean stack/Mern Stack, Full stack, React.js, React Native, Nodejs, ROR, Angular, Python, Blockchain, AI/ ML.
> We are looking for candidates who have a thirst for gaining knowledge, are passionate about coding :) Kindly revert back with your updated CV.
We are cryptocurrency blog which takes serious efforts to educate and inform their readers on the subject of cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, etc, crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, and other security measures for pushing crypto adoption around the world
We are looking for a content writer who is comfortable writing articles in the cryptocurrency niche. You can refer our blog section for some insights: https://themoneymongers.com/blog/
- The writer should have some knowledge of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges.
- Ability to write long-form content on a consistent basis with strong research acumen.
- Ability to breakdown complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple laymen language.
- You need to research different cryptocurrencies and crypto products on a daily basis.
- Willingness to learn and perform under tight deadlines
Bonus: If you have some basic on-page SEO knowledge and if you are already investing or holding some cryptocurrencies and wanting to get a job in the cryptocurrency field this is for you !!
What Are We Looking For:
- 0-1 years of experience in cryptocurrencies or any technical field to be able to understand Blockchain & cryptos
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any technical field [M. Tech, MCA, MBA, etc with long term vision and commitment are welcome]
- Excellent command over the English language
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology [not mandatory, if willing to put in extra effort to learn in probation]
*This is a regular full-time position based in PUNE.
Email us at hello [at] themoneymongers.com
- 0-3 application development experience in solution building on Blockchain technology.
- Solid understanding of and experience in blockchain / distributed ledger technologies familiarity with platforms, such as Ethereum and Hyperledger.
- Any additional expertise with Python, containerization (Docker) and additional Cloud exposure also a huge plus
- Security Architecture / Cryptography is a plus.
- Any additional expertise with Python, containerization (Docker) and additional Cloud exposure also a huge plus.
- Experience on development tools such as Hyperledger Fabric/Sawtooth,Geth , Composer, Solidity Remix Functional
- Basic understanding of Web applications architecture and protocols.