We are a research and product development studio focusing on building applications powered by blockchain and AI technology.
We are looking for a DeFi Software Engineer with a deep understanding of Ethereum and tons of curiosity!
What are we building: We are building a peer-to-pool-based derivatives trading platform (perps and options) with novel mechanics where liquidity providers can choose whether they want to be actively or passively involved in making the market.
1. Designing, building, and testing smart contracts and related infrastructure
2. Researching new DeFi protocols and their connectors and building on them
3. Building real-time monitoring tools and working with our team on latency-sensitive operations
4. Staying up to date on any developments in Defi relevant to the project
1. Must have extensive knowledge of Solidity, smart contract development (web3js or eth-brownie), testing and deploying a functioning smart contract on an EVM chain
2. Knowledge of Python (knowledge of Golang/Rust programming is pleasant to have).
3. Must be comfortable working with either eth-brownie
4. Comfortable working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with several ongoing concurrent projects
5. You look forward to working with an interdisciplinary team that longs to find solutions together.
6. Deep technical and practical understanding of DeFi protocols*
7. *Knowledge of DeFi isn't a must but it is a big plus! The number of years of experience does not matter as long as you have built complex projects from scratch, have a burning desire to learn more, constantly improve yourself, and solve tricky problems daily.
We're a small team so you can assure yourself that whatever you contribute - in terms of engineering, or otherwise - is always heard and discussed.
1. Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
2. Equity in the protocol
3. A unique open research environment, where everybody contributes and sees the full spectrum of our work, from inception to production
4. The chance to shape our firm's legacy and exchange knowledge with the team on every part of what we do. The role is remote. Please share GitHub profiles and details of previous projects worked on (both commercial and personal)