Whisper (Blockchain) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Explore top Whisper (Blockchain) Job opportunities in Bangalore (Bengaluru) from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
- 4-6 years of proven experience as a Full stack engineer
- 2+ years of Blockchain development experience in Hyperledger Fabric, IPFS and development of smart contracts in Golang.
- Good understanding of multiple Blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, Ethereum etc
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Sound knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes applications
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech domain is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Blockchain protocols is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile development environment is preferable
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and handling multiple projects
- Customer-first mentality, intellectual curiosity, and hunger
- Interested in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
- Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science or Information Technology)
· Search, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
· Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and
technologies as they continually evolve.
· Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications
responsible for integration and business logic
· Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on
implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
· Document new solutions as well as maintain that of existing ones.
· Total 3 Years of experience required,Ethereum, Blockchain
· Knowledge in any one of the programming languages: NodeJS,
Java, GoLang,C, C++,PHP
· Basic understanding of blockchain technology: Bitcoin, Smart
Contracts, Solidity, Cryptography
·Knowledge in private blockchains such as Hyper Ledger, Corda is
· Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap and knowledge
in front-end technologies such as Angular/ React/ Vue is a plus.
· Knowledge in databases and database modelling: MySQL,
· Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Experience using Git for version control
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer with a focus on scaling best
practices, reducing engineer toil, and ensuring reliability and stability of the NST Blockchain Platform. This engineer will also work with all engineers to understand pain points and find a balance in the “now” vs the “future”, while also proposing foundational Blockchain. This individual will need to take into consideration performance, reliability, stability, and developer happiness to ensure that we are providing a world-class community-building experience for our internal team, external contributors, creators, and users.
Priorities can change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role
includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. At least 3+ years of work experience in blockchain related projects
(preferably enterprise blockchain)
2. Good knowledge in Hyperledger Fabric related projects.
3. Knowledge of Data Structures is preferred.
5. Experience working with some DevOps tools like docker, docker-compose,
ansible. (Knowledge of Kubernetes is even better)
6. Experience working with both SQL & NoSQL Databases, DB Migration,
7. Should be able to manage a small team, in terms of work management,
coding sessions, code review.
8. Good communications skills.
9. Additional certification in either Hyperledger or Kubernetes is preferred.
Job Position - BlockChain Developer
Experience - 4+ Years
Job Location - Bangalore
• Search, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
• Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
• Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
• Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
• Document new solutions as well as maintain the existing ones.
• Total 4+ Years of experience in Backend Development and minimum 1+ years of experience in Ethereum, Blockchain
• Knowledge of any one of the programming languages: NodeJS, Java, GoLang, C, C++, PHP
• Basic understanding of blockchain technology: Bitcoin, Smart Contracts, Solidity, Cryptography
• Knowledge of private blockchains such as Hyper Ledger, and Corda is a plus
• Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, and knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular/ React/ Vue is a plus.
• Knowledge in databases and database modeling: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experience using Git for version control
1. Work closely with the Founders to plan and develop the architecture and engineering vision for the product.
2. Roll out and advocate for new engineering principles and processes while supporting, maintaining, and updating existing ones.
3. With the help of your team members, educate and execute on Software Engineering best practices for testing, deploying, and developing code.
4. Be ready to roll up sleeves to assist your team when there are most urgent, difficult or critical developments to produce
5. Drive the apt technology choices (e.g. languages, libraries, frameworks)
6. Layout the technology architecture for both immediate and long term growth
7. Take appropriate risks for technical debt to develop prototypes in a short timescale
1. Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members.
2. Hire and build a Software development team
3. Represent the Technology progress on the company vision to the Board/CXOs
4. Participate with Core-team in making key Product and tech roadmap related decisions
1. You have 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience.
2. You have significant experience working on a SAAS-based platform.
3. You have experience architecting enterprise Blockcahin applications (Any Blockchain framework is fine but Hyperledger will be preferred)
4. You have a strong technical background and are able to contribute to design and development across the software product lifecycle
5. You are familiar with our tech stack (Hyperledger/Nodejs / ReactJs / PostgreSQL / AWS / Linux)
6. You are familiar with implementing organizational processes using tools like Jira / Git / Slack etc.
7. You've worked on large-scale SaaS products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products.
8. You have a strong focus on metrics and know how to measure the health of engineering teams.
9. Strong organizational skills and a focus on developing processes support the long term growth of the product engineering group.
10. You have experience running Agile teams.
-Familiar with JS tools
-Experience writing code from scratch
-Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, owning deadlines and striving for efficiency
-Familiarity with GIT, Jira, Redmine, or similar project management and issue tracking software
-Working knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards and usability
-Familiar with interaction design and information architecture methods and principles
- good in data structure and algorithm
- willing to learn solidity web3 and blockchain technologies
- Handson with Node js and express.js
- working in a young, ambitious, and international team
- good to have experience building an API from scratch
- Are interested in security and its best practices
Work at Arcana
Arcana is The Storage Layer for Ethereum with a Privacy Stack for developers to build secure and privacy preserving apps. Users care about privacy now more than ever before and it is becoming a first-class citizen in the modern development stack. Arcana makes it easier for apps to be privacy-focused out of the box.
With Arcana’s privacy stack, developers give control of data back to their users. They can easily integrate our SDK with their apps and use our modular feature blocks for Authentication, Identity Management, Encryption, Access Control, and Decentralized Storage. All of which are secured by and verifiable on the blockchain.
Visit http://www.arcana.network/">www.arcana.network to learn more about us, our backers, and our offerings
Arcana is stack of services to help developers build more secure and privacy preserving apps.
We are looking to onboard a lead for our blockchain engineering team. At Arcana we are building our own sovereign EVM compatible chain with its own set of validators. Security, Scalability and Interoperability are the primary goals of the blockchain and we're looking to put together some of the best minds to achieve this. This is a full-time role and completely remote friendly.
- Experience in managing a team of engineers for at least 2+ years.
- Must have significant experience with Geth (Go Ethereum) or equivalent blockchain nodes and p2p
- Must be proficient with Golang
- Deep understanding of Blockchain, Solidity, Assembly, and the EVM
- Experience in standard software practices including clean code, unit tests and CI/CD
- Active member of the dev community will be a plus (e.g. experience contributing to OSS or EIPs)
- Experience in leading and communicating with remote teams
At Olegacy, we build applications connecting people to Web3. Our office is in Bengaluru and Dubai. We are expanding to our Dubai office and would love to invite all individuals who are passionate about the blockchain space to apply. We are currently seeking a Blockchain Engineer to help develop and build a decentralized finance application. The ideal candidate is a self-inspired individual who is passionate about blockchain technologies and disrupting current potential financial norm.
- Work with the team to achieve product update milestones within the set time frames
- Design, develop, program, test, debug and maintain smart contracts code for a decentralized application
- Apply the latest cryptography techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks
- Evaluate scalability, security, performance and gas optimization of the decentralized application
- Collaborate with the team on API design
- Collaborate with the team on planning and implementing frictionless user experiences
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science
- Strong proficiency in Cryptography
- Strong proficiency in smart contracts written in Solidity
- Experience with blockchain technology
- Bonus: Understanding of the intricacies of iOS and Android
- Bonus: Experience developing NFTs on Ethereum
- Team Player
- Strong English language communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Growth mindset
***** IMMEDIATE JOINERS *****
- Minimum 3 yrs of experience in NodeJS
- Excellent TEAM Handling Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in the capacity of a tech lead/architect OR 5+ years of experience in software development
- Expert skills and experience in working with OO languages.
- Understanding of cryptography concepts and algorithms, TCP/IP networking and network protocols
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong interest in disruptive technologies and an experience of working in agile environment
- RESTful API design and implementation and messaging system experience
- Passionate about problem solving, Proactive and able to learn quickly