At Eastvantage, our mission is to create as meaningful jobs as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for over a decade, growing from a handful to over 1000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We invite you to join us and be part of our success story.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to enhance our internal processes to improve our productivity and communication. We have a complex set of needs and a wide-ranging ecosystem so you will have a strong analytical mind that is comfortable discussing technology options and understanding product trade-offs.
As a Product Manager at Eastvantage, you will act as a funnel between the operations(OPS) and the development team. You’ll work with the OPS to understand their needs and requirements and use your technical skills to work with the engineers to deliver those requirements. The output of your work would be a clustered ERP.
As a PM, you’ll explore and develop product ideas, comparing through the leading products available for every specific domain and investigating open source technologies. For this, you will need to collaborate with UX, engineering and leadership to prioritise the best possible outcome for product development. Your job will be to translate OPS requirements into executable work items and use your technical knowledge in explaining the feature requirements to the development team and work with them to deliver these improvements for our operations.
This role is suitable for someone who enjoys working with users, technology and delivering software products that users love. You’ll need to be comfortable in a fast paced environment, able to work at both a user and technical level, and have a strong focus on outcomes.
- Product Exploration
- Understanding the overall market, competitors and open source technologies.
- Work closely with stakeholders (such as operations, recruitment, ICT, etc) to understand needs and priorities
- Translate stakeholder needs into product requirements and definitions.
- Collaborate with UX and Eng on feature ideas and prototypes to bring potential solutions to life Product Development
- Collaborate with stakeholders to guide feature development and prioritisation
- Translate user requirements into executable feature work-items with engineering
- Be the "voice of the OPS" during specification and development stages
- Able to communicate business value of product capabilities to operations
- Act as a product champion externally and internally in support of stakeholders
- Track and report key metrics to drive future product developments Skills and Experience
- End-to-End software product development and management skills
- Strong technical background with a knowledge of DevOps
- Structured approach with experience in an agile work methodology
- History of collaborating with development teams and achieving outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3-7 years product management experience
- Preferably experience of open source in a commercial setting
- Enthusiastic about new technology and its transformational abilities
- Ability to be productive in a globally distributed team through self-discipline and self-motivation.
About Eastvantage private limited
We are a well-funded startup and rapidly growing team of innovative, inquisitive, like-minded go-getters, who will help over 3 Crore Aspirants in achieving their career dreams.
* Product Conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven, test & iterate approach.
* Hands-on experience of tracking tools like Mixpanel, MoEngage, GA, Firebase. Able to Identify metrics, track and interpret data from different sources to understand the success of product features and iterate accordingly.
* Devise Product Strategy: both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap for Community and Paid products.
-Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Shopify ecosystem
- At least 3-5 years experience in D2C or e-commerce platform
- Previously worked as a project manager in development projects/ or as brand manager.
- Worked previously in Agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurial background will be a good addition
- Understanding of the scope of the project, create a timeline, and drive the implementation
through to successful completion.
- Understand the platform end-to-end and lead solution design with the merchants.
- Customer Management Experience
- Responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand online, setting short-term
and long-term department goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on addressing project deliverables Drive project till
Go-Live and ensure successful execution of plan, and production deployment. Collaborate with
internal stakeholders to identify and communicate with Agency technical teams for project
- The individual should also understand the omni channel digital commerce product and how it is delivered- using a complete AGILE methodology.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- A proactive professional who must have at least 4 to 6 years of experience into project management out of which 2-3 years must on Shopify ecosystem.
-High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to pick things up very quickly.
-Proactive, problem solving, and Participate in estimation and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing delivery for the proposal
-Excellent written and verbal communication
-Ability to navigate technical applications and gain a deep understanding of functionality.
-Demonstrated drive to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
-Can-do attitude - you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
-Must have hands on knowledge in Shopify/ e-commerce domain.
Perks and Benfits + Best work culture
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Any Graduate
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization, PG Diploma in Computers
Seventh Triangle Consulting Private Limited, a Tech and Marketing integrated agency. The company prominently provides services of Digital Marketing & Technology and works with very selected rising stage businesses who have the potential and eagerness to transition from being a seller/commodity to a brand. Since 2015, STC has been consulting, helping, guiding, supporting and mentoring small and medium businesses to clear the chaos and get growth in their area of operations.
We invite the application of the interested candidates having relevant experience.
We are looking for a passionate, highly driven, intrinsically motivated Associate Product Manager who wants to join a high-growth startup, learn something new everyday and join of one the most energetic and speedy Product Teams in health-tech!
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Have 1-4 years of experience in building and managing large-scale enterprise products.
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Are passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Display the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
Work with a world-class fin-tech maverick that is focusing on creating a powerful future-focused infrastructure with sophistication and transparency.
Our client is a cross border payment platform started in 2014, with a vision to simplify the cross-border payments experience for consumers. It later expanded and scaled its offerings to meet the needs of SME’s, Financial Institutions, Enterprises, and other payment service providers. It is currently accessible in 90 countries dealing with 63 currencies, developing cutting-edge products and solutions that solve the most crucial problems in the FinTech space.
As a Product Manager, you will join the Consumer product team and lead the implementation of global products in our journey towards making remittances accessible and affordable for all.
In this role, you’ll work with cross functional teams to build product strategy and roadmap to grow our consumer business vertical.
What you will do:
- Solving issues through consumer web/ apps platform & improving the overall experience of for the consumers.
- Coordinating such that product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams.
- Working with a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world
- Being responsible for new product ideation, product development cycle and launch.
- Building a market excelling product line, offering best in class services and user experience that contributes to the product vision and business strategy
- Proactively identifying gaps in the market and leading the effort to develop products that drive business value
- Closely involving in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer journey
- Working closely with a team of engineers, architects, designers, experimentation team to deliver excellence and setting the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team
- Working with the design team to constantly improve the UI/ UX of the consumer facing app/ web and white-labelled platforms basis data.
- Understanding the blend between Interaction, UX and usability
- Being responsible for incorporating feedback from consumers, data inputs, market intelligence, research, competitor analysis and designing features/ functionalities to keep always miles ahead of competition
- Gathering post-launch client feedback, measuring performance and quickly capturing learnings to adapt the product.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years full-time work experience in high-scale consumer facing products
- Prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
- Proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/ policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
- Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
- MBA and Engineering background in Computer Science are preferred
- Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
- Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
- Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence - ability to interpret complex data and articulate to stakeholders for their buy-in
- Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
- Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Execution drive & bias for action mindset
Job description: Project Manager :
Experience: 2-9 years
Managerial Skills : Team handling, Team Spirit, Task Management and Coordination with Senior authorities in the organization.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Complete responsibility of assigned project like coordination with client, time management, team management, budgeting and brainstorming on tricky code.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the department.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree is Must
- 1-3 of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Strong understanding of SDLC/STLC
- Experience in Agile methodology and sprint planning
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US based startup, Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as Large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning Technology allows customers to simply take photos and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for CAs, CS and Tax Practitioners is realized through web access for our customers to manage their practice and also manage client communication through freely available mobile app. We also offer data entry automation services through AI/ML platform.
As a Product Engineering Manager in the SaaS industry, you will use your unique blend of business and technical savvy to create product strategies that solve user challenges to drive revenue growth via increased adoption and retention. This role is responsible for driving Mudrantar’s SaaS roadmap towards building a scalable, intelligent and modular Practice Management System to increase profitability and productivity for our customers.
Our products, MScan and DocBins are already being used by Practice Professionals in India as well as USA. If you are interested in building the next big thing, creating a global impact on millions of users, have a passion for making data work for you, and want to own a product in the near future, this is the place for you. From a career growth perspective, there are few better product organizations to be in, where you will be able to work, learn, and grow at this pace.
- Full time employment
- Any location in India
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for Mudrantar SaaS Product
- Understand the jobs to be done for the product, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of products & services, and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
- Provide hands-on leadership for teams consisting of top-notch engineers and Managers
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular and deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
Who will be ideal for this role?
- 3+ years of work experience in the SaaS Product Management team and can translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Love candidates having First Principles Thinking, Bias for Action, & Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Customer Obsessed: Gain deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Impact-driven: Ability to work with engineers and designers to deliver key results.
- Follows Ship now, Perfect later: iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent Computer Science course
- 3+ years programming experience with exposure to Python, NodeJS, VueJS, ExpressJS
- Demonstrable track record of SaaS product Development and Team Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a Fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits
- Working directly with the leaders; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Work with a market dominating technology
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey
- Excellent opportunity for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
Designation: Product Manager
Compensation - ₹15.0L - ₹25.0L
Experience - 4 - 8 Years
Location - Bangalore
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E. , MBA,PGDM (Tier -1 Pedigree)
Tier 1 companies and Tier 1 colleges (IIMs, ISB, IITs)
Role :- Product Strategy and Driving Growth
Reporting to Founder Directly
What you will do:
- Understand the market, clients and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience.
- Talk to clients, suppliers, and team members to identify problems.
- Apply the lens of user goals and Fashinza’s mission to prioritize problems to solve.
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope. Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations.
- Design a client feedback loop and optimise for client and business success metrics.
- Execute strategies that will drive measurable growth in adoption and engagement.
You should apply if :
- You have 4-7 years hands-on product experience working on building products or solving problems in a startup.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building.
- You are highly data driven and measure everything you execute to course correct.
- Defining, communicating, and owning the product plan from conception to launch.
- Need to have a rare combination of a strong business and a technical background.
- Understanding end to end operations and drive efficiencies through product or process to reduce turnaround times.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap by aligning with existing offerings.
- Create MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Should have knowledge of the competition's business and processes.
- Work closely with the technical team to build the right product by clarifying their queries.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage Products and Samples.
- Should have product ownership and plan product development cycles.
- Prior experience of SDLC and Release management is a must.
- Ability to provide guidance on Supply Chain Collaboration by integrating ERP and third-party applications.
- Proactively filling communication gaps amongst all team members - Good communication solves half the problem.
Expected Skills & Competencies:
B.E. / B. Tech / Bachelor in Design / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager
Minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain domain
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a prerequisite - Share at least one sample of an effective document (MRD|BRD|PRD) delivered in the past.
Detailed Job Description / Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role requires deep expertise in delivering modern web application solutions on the Open Source Tech platform, as well as ability to communicate how these solutions drive business value. Detailed responsibilities include -
- Lead Engineering team and ensure customer requirements and needs across the current and future targeted segments are met.
- Work with Product Owner / US counter parts / SME’s to understand the requirements and prioritize development efforts.
- Work in capacity of Scrum Master role and manage development through Agile - Scrum framework. Activities include Sprint planning, Preside Scrum meetings, Sprint Retrospective, Publish reports, etc.
- Responsible for creating User stories, Epics in Project management tool based on the requirements received from various stakeholders including clients.
- Manage all aspects of engineering operations including Product Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Architect the applications / providing recommendations to choose the right technologies for the products to be built.
- Manage Operational efforts for the contracted clients and ensure the SLA’s with required quality are met.
- Manage Product support team and ensure the SLA’s for response and resolutions are provided to client that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Build / Guide Developers in building Full-Stack Web applications at Internet scale.
- Code Review and provide feedback to ensure timely delivery with required quality.
- Programming in MEAN stack or similar open source technologies and framework
- Data Modelling using NoSQL and Relational Database management Systems
- UI / UX Design and Implementation
- Web Development with BootStrap, Angular Material, and other libraries
- Develop Data / File parsing programs using Python or other programming languages
- Create methods and algorithms for data analysis and optimization
- Develop curriculum for talent development, Knowledge Sharing, etc.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders involved.
- Willing, capable and excited to roll up the sleeves to code when needed.
- Having exceptional expertise in one of the following areas –
- Backend / Front end Web Application Framework
- Serverless Architecture
- Micro Services Platforms
- AWS Services