Lightning Job By Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
cResults is a US-based software product company providing solutions to the healthcare/pharma/life-science industry.
cResults platforms have helped its client's drive efficiency, cost reduction, and service level improvements for the past decade. Our years of experience have helped us develop the roust and most extensive performance management modules that aid our clients to meet their business goals via our Smart-QX platforms.
cResults headquarters is in New Jersey and it has an offshore development team in Pune India. cResults has implementation partners to support its software solution implementations worldwide. Our clients constantly provide new requirements and suggestions to further improve our platforms. We are working with the majority of the top 15 global life-science companies in the world having customers in 21+ countries.
- Design and develop software applications using Java and related technologies
- Develop new product features and enhancements to the existing features
- Work with development teams and product managers for software solutions
- Design & Develop client-side and server-side components.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs, database queries, server-side code, and client-side code
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Fully hands-on frontend & backend.
- 6 to 10 years of professional experience in software development using Java
- Proficiency in Spring, Hibernate, SpringBoot, Oracle, DynamoDB, Redis
- Experience with AWS is added advantage; appropriate training can be provided
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to write clean, maintainable code.
Job mode - Hybrid (twice in a month from office in Pune)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
cResults was founded in 2005 as an affiliate company of IPS, to provide software solutions that are integrated with operational excellence principles. cResults is trusted by industry leaders worldwide and its solutions Smart-QA, Smart-QC, Smart-QD and FDAAWARE are implemented in Fortune 500 companies.
cResults has leveraged years of experience in lean and Six Sigma and has integrated these approaches into its suite of efficiency and risk management platforms.
cResults platforms have helped its clients drive efficiency, cost reduction and service level improvements for the past decade. Our years of experience have helped us develop a roust and most extensive performance management modules that aid our clients to meet their business goals via our Smart-QX platforms.
cResults headquarters is in New Jersey and it has an offshore development team in Pune India. cResults has implementation partners to support its software solution implementations worldwide. Our clients constantly provide new requirements and suggestions to further improve our platforms. We are fortunate to have some of the largest life-science companies on our client list.
At cResults, we are building our core engineering team. We would like to experience this journey with you. If what we are doing excites you, we encourage you to apply to any position that matches your skillset.
Even if we don't have anything for you right now, we might have exciting roles that match your preferences in the future, so do follow us on Cutshort to get notified about these opportunities.
cResults is a leader in providing efficiency management, resource planning, and scheduling solutions for quality operations. Our suite of Smart-QX platforms are implemented in some of the largest life science companies worldwide and is proven to improve cycle time, on-time delivery and resource efficiency.
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Backend (Mandatory/Must to have skills) :
- Core Java/Java8,
- Spring boot,
- Spring Security,
- Hibernate or any other ORM (Object Relational Mapping) framework.
- SQL/PL-SQL (Oracle or Mysql or postgresql) but mostly Oracle
- Restful webservices
Backend (Good to have skills) :
- Knowledge of SOAP based webservices
- Struts framework
Backend (Not absolutely necessary but plus point if candidate has knowledge about ) :
- Apache Kafka/ any other messaging queue tool like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc.,)
- Cloud experience AWS/Azure
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two-tier B2B SaaS Platform focused on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one-stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting-edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call centre / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 28,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 600+ strong team that works entirely remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
Joining HighLevel company can offer numerous benefits and opportunities. Here are some compelling reasons why you should consider joining:
Cutting-edge Technology: HighLevel is known for its commitment to using the latest and most innovative technologies. By joining the company, you'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge tools, frameworks, and platforms, allowing you to enhance your skills and stay at the forefront of the industry.
Challenging and Impactful Work: HighLevel is dedicated to tackling complex problems and delivering impactful solutions. As a member of the team, you'll be involved in exciting projects that have a significant impact on the company and its clients. You'll have the chance to contribute your expertise and make a real difference.
Collaborative and Supportive Environment: HighLevel fosters a collaborative and supportive work culture. You'll be part of a team that values teamwork, knowledge sharing, and mutual growth. The company encourages open communication, provides mentorship opportunities, and promotes a positive work environment where everyone's contributions are valued.
Continuous Learning and Growth: HighLevel emphasizes continuous learning and professional development. They provide various training programs, workshops, and resources to help employees enhance their skills and stay ahead in their careers. Additionally, you'll have the chance to work with experienced professionals who can mentor and guide you in your professional journey.
Opportunities for Advancement: HighLevel recognizes and rewards talent. They offer clear paths for career advancement, allowing you to grow within the organization based on your performance, skills, and aspirations. Whether you aspire to take on leadership roles, specialize in a particular area, or explore new horizons, HighLevel provides opportunities to progress in your career.
Employee Benefits and Perks: HighLevel understands the importance of work-life balance and offers a range of employee benefits and perks. These may include competitive salaries, comprehensive health insurance, Unlimited Paid Leave, flexible work hours, Fully remote options and more.
- Positive Company Culture: HighLevel promotes a positive and inclusive company culture. They value diversity, respect different perspectives, and encourage a healthy work-life balance. The company organizes team-building activities, social events, and initiatives that foster a sense of community and camaraderie among employees
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently our payment products involve integration with Stripe, PayPal and we have built products like invoices on top of them. We are also eyeing estimates and proposals, expanding into new payment processors and revenue expansion opportunities. Our roadmap is exciting and will keep you challenged all the time. If you think you are up for this challenge, we are most welcome! In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features.
- Create and improve payment capture tools like Cart, Order forms, Invoices and Estimates.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 or 2 products.
Your Core Skills
- 1+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 1+ years of experience with Stripe or PayPal integrations
- 5-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Experience with Shopify payment integrations.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Designing and Developing back end API's and databases.
- Meeting both technical and customer’s needs.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Take complete ownership of the project and deliver with good quality.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Relevant experience of 8+ yrs
- Strong communication, organizational skills. Good in Agile, Scrum, Dev-Ops practices.
- Proficiency in Java, Springboot, Microservices
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Good in writing quality code and Unit Tests. Good knowledge of DevOps practices.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make camera intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
- Experience in Angular / React.js, Node.js, and Express.js/loopback.js
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs
- Data modelling experience in both relational and NoSQL databases(MongoDB preferred).
- Experience deploying and maintaining a micro-service architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with server-less infrastructure paradigms (AWS Lambda, etc).
- Experience building a scalable product is a bonus!
- You will write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- You will look to optimize applications for performance and scalability.
- You will be building secured backend API's to be consumed by multiple applications (e.g. web and mobile)
- You will constantly be collaborating with a team member and help colleagues
- You will make architectural decisions
- You will use every possible opportunity to share your own professional experience with your team members
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
A Day in the Life
● Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you will need
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● An analytical mind
● Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience: 6-9 years.
- Good technical communication.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks like Angular, ReactJS or Vue.
- Experience as an Angular developer for 2+ years.
- Familiarity with responsive design, modern CSS techniques, best practices for web and/or mobile accessibility.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Provide technical leadership across features, projects and tools.
- Mentor new and junior engineers to bring them up to speed.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Work closely with product management, designers, and other engineers.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
We need product builders
As a product engineer, you will be responsible for continuous improvement of Cashfree experience for all our customers and end-users. You will dream big but identify and take small steps towards achieving that goal. You will receive great feedbacks at every step of the development cycle from your peers to our customers and end-users.
You may be working on architecting the money disbursement flow or creating most-friendly interface for consumer payment. All our engineers identify as generalist and building products that are useful and delightful are core to our engineering culture.
You're more than a coder. You wil be part of entire product process, from conceptualizing till post-launch evaluation. You should have deep empathy for the users to minimize the gap between what we build and what they need. Have sound judgement to balance between code writing speed and it's maintainability. Knowledge of variety of server-side/frontend frameworks is desirable but not compulsory.
- Give shape to ideas. Build prototypes.
- Make current products more scalable and friendly
- Write clean and optimal code. Leave it better than you found it.
- Be nice to your co-worker
1 — 4 years experience in building products for humans
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA