Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill junior/senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of Developers. We are growing agressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(e-commerce) in the global market. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will work on huge Laravel/Angular web applications
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance)
- Together with your colleagues and product team you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution
- You will be responsible for the entire development - from architecture to implementation - and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends
- Own end to end responsibility
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- You’ve done web development for 2+ years with an MVC-type PHP framework.
- Should have good level knowledge of PHP Laravel and its ecosystem
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL and MySQL
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser
- Should have experience in Response/Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Can reason about complexity of algorithms (time and space)
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with AWS will be preferred
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Build enterprise grade SaaS platform that impact the lives of millions of people
- We do offer generous stock options depending on role
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
We are a SaaS company with primary focus on subscription e-commerce in enterprise space. We help small & medium business to run and manage their subscription business. Rekart.io is a product-platform with robust subscription management, ordering, payments and delivery fulfilment.
What you'll do
You will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications. In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. You will help combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products. You will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation products for various internal teams to ensure that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will also be responsible for leading multiple development teams while delivering the best in class enterprise-grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
Full-stack developer - Remote position
- Interested in working at a successful, well-funded start-up where every team member can make a huge contribution?
- Keen to make software that people will use every single day to make their lives easier?
- Excited to work on greenfield projects with responsibility and independence?
- Ready to develop and use your skills across our frontend, backend and mobile offerings?
- Meticulous about quality, and gifted with a strong desire to write beautiful code?
About the company
KeyNest solves the key exchange problem for Airbnb users. Our worldwide network of over 4,000 shops store keys so that Airbnb guests / cleaners / contractors can pick them up whenever is convenient for them. As a global partner of Airbnb we’ve checked-in over 2 million guests.
Why we need you
As the entire Airbnb ecosystem increasingly relies on KeyNest, our customers expect us to integrate additional features without reducing the ease of use that our customers love. This is why we continue to invest in beautiful, intuitive user interfaces that integrate with every tool and are used by our customers, their guests and staff, as well as our own staff.
Our product team is lead by one of the founders and complete with a director of engineering, product manager, UX designer, one mobile developer and one senior full-stack developer who will be mentoring you. We want to work with a developer who cares about the way their code impacts the people who use it.
With a genuine passion for high quality work, attention to detail and readiness to own your own projects, you will be looking for a new and exciting challenge which allows you to use your experience to drive change and maintain the high standards of our organisation.
Our Tech Stack
- C# MVC modern tech stack
- Front end web in TypeScript & Angular or Node & React
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and follow SOLID design principles.
- EF 6.0
- SQL Server 2017
- Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- Cloud hosted in Azure with micro-services architecture
- 2-4 years experience in C#
- Front-end web experience in Angular
- Track record of building great products
- Excited about understanding the real problems working people come up against and fixing them with technology
- You’ll love the idea of being a big part of a small team: if you come up with a great idea, you can take it all the way to production
- Motivation and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to take on responsibilities
What we offer
- Crucial role in a funded, dynamic & fast-growing start-up shaking up the sharing economy
- Competitive salary based on relevant experience
- Flexible working for our most committed staff
- Unparalleled opportunities to develop your career as the company develops rapidly
If you want to join the KeyNest team, please get in touch – we look forward to meeting you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements and skills
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Server-side scripting.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Principles of Responsive Web Design.
- Knowledge and experience integrating web apps with the back-end using REST/GraphQL API.
- Knowledge of VC like Git.
- Principles of Web Performance Standards and PWA's.
Look Forward to:
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie.
- Experience in software / web application architecture, estimates, design and development experience
- Knowledge of formal methods and techniques in software development
- Experience / Knowledge in the following technologies/languages/libraries/frameworks:
- Primary Experience in C#, NodeJS and React JS.
- Add on experience in HTML5, CSS, jQuery, JSON, API, Angular JS, AWS / Azure.
- Experience with Version Control Software (GIT)
They are backed by some of the world’s top marquee funds in our journey to create transparency and standardization to an otherwise opaque industry.
● Understand the business context and build high-quality code using proven design and
● Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
● Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the code and design
● Utilizing and monitoring cloud infrastructure resources (such as AWS, Azure) efficiently
● Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
● Ensure the coding standards are on-par with the best in the industry
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science)
Must have skills:
● 3+ years of experience with React.js, React Native, and Node.js/Java/Go
● Experience in building and deploying a mobile application using React Native.
● A sound understanding of Redux/Flux, Webpack, ES6, Jest.
● Must have hands-on experience in Restful APIs
● Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
● Ability to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and
● Hands-on experience in CI/CD principles and TDD
● Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Good to have skills:
● Experience in event-driven & asynchronous I/O frameworks
● Exposure to business process and workflow automation
● Working experience in process-driven and data-intensive business applications
You would be working on a world class product in a technically strong team competing with ex-google teams and silicon valley startups. CloudQA is used by some of the leading enterprises, govt institutions and rising startups across the world.We seek a strong technical background in both front-end and back-end development. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Developer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills, should able to demonstrate website features
- Experience using SQL to update and retrieve data
- Good to have experience with vue.js, AngularJS, selenium frameworks and code repositories such as GitLab
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of testing frameworks
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications
- Write and debug code
- Troubleshoot application issues
- Ability to learn and pick up new frameworks
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
- AWS knowledge added advantage with Devops especially Kubernetes