NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
1) Docker and Kubernetes
2) Working knowledge of NodeJS applications, for purpose of troubleshootingCI/CD processes
3) CI/CD tools (Github Actions)
4) Solid experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS
5)Concepts of REST, SOAP and API.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
● Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
Navtech (Navaratan Technologies)
AWS Cloud Engineer :
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. We are also a certified AWS partner. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer who is passionate about designing and building some of the most secure and complex distributed systems in the world. If you want to join a company that has a rapidly growing business with AWS and you are fearless about pushing the boundaries within the commercial cloud for varied clients, we want you to work for Navtech!
Working as a Cloud Engineer at Navtech, you will:
- Be architecting, building, and maintaining highly available, performant, and secure AWS cloud environments.
- Modify existing software in AWS to improve performance.
- Actively contribute to Open Source initiatives.
- Be solving challenging issues.
- Have to examine data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience
- You design and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS or other such services Amazon EC2, Amazon S3.
- You have experience using RDS and VPC.
- You have experience using tools such as CloudWatch and Route53.
- You are familiar with distributed revision control systems such as Git.
- You are familiar with AMI and Auto Scaling.
- You have experience working with Elastic Load Balancer.
- You have experience working on DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, etc.
- You have exposure onto Linux environment and scripting.
- It is a plus if you have experience working on EKS.
- You consistently demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- You should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
We’ll REALLY love you if:
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have experience working on Kafka.
- You have experience working with Kubernetes, EKS.
- You have familiarity optimizing CICD and containerization tools.
- You have experience with IIS and Code Deploy.
- You have experience writing shell scripts / powershell scripts.
- Preferably AWS Certification.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & immediate family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
We’ve delivered 850+ projects for 600+ clients from various industries like Manufacturing, BFSI, eCommerce & Retail, Energy &Utilities, Healthcare & Life Science, and Media & entertainment.
We strongly believe in transparency which has been our key success factor in building long-term partnerships with our clients and employees.
Tarka Labs: https://tarkalabs.com/
A DevOps Engineer to accelerate the speed of Deployment Automation and help us achieve the dream of Ship Anywhere, Anytime! A typical DevOps engineer capable of building and maintaining a highly available and high resilient Deployment Systems and Infrastructure.
Having Automation as your breathe
Someone with exceptional knowledge on AWS/GCP
Capable of Scripting in any scripting language
Capable of analyzing various tools and services and build systems using it for a requirement
Ability to interact with Developers and Infrastructure team and various stake holders
Ability to build and maintain a highly reliable and high availability environment.
Someone who have deep understanding of Operating Systems, preferably Linux
Someone who have work experience on Cloud Formation Templates, Terraforms etc
Someone who has work experience on configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef and Build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant etc
Someone who has work experience on building CI / CD Pipeline for micro-services using Jenkins and Infrastructure as AWS
Having work experience on containerized deployment using Docker and Kubernetes
Having Strong work experience in implementing and maintaining ITIL Process
Having worked experience on monitoring tools like Datadog, New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus
Quick learner and Team Player
On a typical day, you might
Analyse and implement the CI / CD Pipeline of any microservice based out of any stack.
Designing and Implementing Tools for the Deployment process in using Python, Shell Scripting, DynamoDB, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
Building POCs for any problem statements using open source tools, services provided by AWS, GCP.
Performing Enhancements and Modifications to the existing Codebase and Tools as per the requirement
We are looking for extraordinary infrastructure engineers to build a world class
cloud platform that scales to millions of users. You must have experience
building key portions of a highly scalable infrastructure using Amazon AWS and
should know EC2, S3, EMR like the back of your hand. You must enjoy working
in a fast-paced startup and enjoy wearing multiple hats to get the job done.
● Manage AWS server farm Own AWS infrastructure automation and
● Own production deployments in multiple AWS environments
● End-end backend engineering infra charter includes Dev ops,Global
deployment, Security and compliances according to latest practices.
Ability to guide the team in debugging production issues and write
best-of-the breed code.
● Drive “engineering excellence” (defects, productivity through automation,
performance of products etc) through clearly defined metrics.
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies;
share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision
● Hiring, mentoring and retaining a very talented team.
● B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or a related field (math, physics,
● 5-8 years of experience in maintaining infrastructure system/devops
● Enjoy playing with tech like nginx, haproxy, postgres, AWS, ansible,
docker, nagios, or graphite Deployment automation experience with
Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt Stack Work with small, tightly knit product
teams that function cohesively to move as quickly as possible.
● Determination to provide reliable and fault tolerant systems to the
application developers that consume them
● Experience in developing Java/C++ backend systems is a huge plus Be a
strong team player.
Deep working knowledge of Linux servers and networked environments
Thorough understanding of distributed systems and the protocols they use,
including TCP/IP, RESTful APIs, SQL, NoSQL. Experience in managing a NoSQL
database (Cassandra) is a huge plus.
- 3+ years experience leading a team of DevOps engineers
- 8+ years experience managing DevOps for large engineering teams developing cloud-native software
- Strong in networking concepts
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- Experience within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Passion for CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Jenkins etc.
- Familiarity with config management tools like Ansible Terraform etc
- Proven record of measuring and improving DevOps metrics
- Familiarity with observability tools and experience setting them up
- Passion for building tools and productizing services that empower development teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux command-line tools and ability to write bash scripts.
- Strong in Unix / Linux administration and management,
- Own and manage the entire cloud infrastructure
- Create the entire CI/CD pipeline to build and release
- Explore new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization
- Own and manage the site reliability
- Strong decision-making skills and metric-driven approach
- Mentor and coach other team members
- Should have 2-5 yrs Years of Working Experience in a DevOps.
- Proficient in capacity planning - Design, implement and enhance CI and CD platforms.
- Design systems architecture for product using Linux and Linux application stacks (Mysql, Redis, Java, Python etc)
- Design, implement, enhance and manage internal cloud offerings
- Understand and Automate and solutions for permanently fix to prevent outages / downtimes
- Responsible for architecting deployments for High availability, scalability and reliability
- Design and implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection and data visualisation.
- Script and code automation tools (in shell/python etc) for automation and efficient management of product.
- Infrastructure and platform security. (Securing our infrastructure from threats)
- Should have good experience on Public clouds(AWS/GCP)
- Ability to code (Python/Java/PHP/Shell)
- Running production infrastructure with fully automated principles. (Automating everything that can be automated)
- Actively problem solve and plan for the future: do not just solve today’s problems
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
- Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
- Min 3 years of experience as SRE automation engineer building, running, and maintaining production sites. Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 Hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts which will rotate every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Minimum 4 years exp
- Build automation/CI: Jenkins
- Secure repositories: Artifactory, Nexus
- Build technologies: Maven, Gradle
- Development Languages: Python, Java, C#, Node, Angular, React/Redux
- SCM systems: Git, Github, Bitbucket
- Code Quality: Fisheye, Crucible, SonarQube
- Configuration Management: Packer, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Deployment: uDeploy, XLDeploy
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker, PCF, OpenShift
- Automation frameworks: Selenium, TestNG, Robot
- Work Management: JAMA, Jira
- Strong problem solving skills, Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Linux environment: RedHat etc.
- Good in shell scripting
- Good to have Cloud Technology : AWS, GCP and Azure
Objectives of this Role
Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer - needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Languages: Python, Java, Ruby DSL, Bash
- Databases : MySQL, Cassandra , Elastic Search
- Deployment: AWS CloudFormation
- 8 or more years administrating production Linux systems in a 24x7 environment
- 3 or more years’ experience in a DevOps/ SRE role as an engineer or technical lead
- At least 1 year of team leadership experience
- Significant knowledge of Amazon Web Services (CLI/APIs, EC2, EBS, S3, VPCs, IAM, AWS Lambda)
- Experience deploying services into containerized orchestration environments such as Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with at least one of Python, Bash, Ruby, or equivalent
- Experience creating and managing CI/CD pipeline like Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Familiar with version control using Git
- Solid understanding of common security principles
Nice to Have:
- Preference for hands on experience with Serverless Architecture, Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong experience with open-source configuration management tools
- Managing distributed systems spanning multiple AWS regions / data-centers
- Experience with bootstrapping solutions
- Open source contributor
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Thousands upon thousands or reviews are added to the Bazaarvoice network everyday.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed
• 5 - 8 Years of experience in building scalable, secure and compliant systems.
• More than 2 years of experience in working with GCP deployment for millions of daily visitors
• 5+ years hosting experience in a large heavy-traffic environment
• 5+ years production application support experience in a high uptime environment
• Software development and monitoring knowledge with Automated builds
o Cloud: AWS or Google Cloud
o Source Control: Gitlab or Bitbucket or Github
o Container Concepts: Docker, Microservices
o Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Bamboos
o Infrastructure Automation: Puppet, Chef or Ansible
o Deployment Automation: Jenkins, VSTS or Octopus Deploy
o Orchestration: Kubernets, Mesos, Swarm
o Automation: Node JS or Python
o Linux environment network administration, DNS, firewall and security management
• Ability to be adapt to the startup culture, handle multiple competing priorities, meet
deadlines and troubleshoot problems.