We are looking for AWS Lead for Pune location.
Required Technical Skill Set: AWS Cloud, AWS Solution Architect.
Desired Competencies: - Relevant experience of 5 years on Cloud Technologies -
Expertise in AWS Cloud Infrastructure setup, Like creation of Landing Zone’s
- Expertise in Network and Security components within AWS
- Designing & Developing AWS Cloud Based Systems using Cloud Formation or Terraform
- Experience in Application Development, Requirements Gathering
- Hand on experience in implementing and supporting AWS environments - Designing & Developing AWS Cloud Based Systems using cloud-native tools
- In-depth understanding of Cloud Architecture & ability to advise/work on end to end cloud infrastructure
- Development of Cloud workflows and processes - Designing and Developing Monitoring solutions using AWS native services
- Conversant with the best practices for Cloud security & Scalability, Should be well versed and knowledgeable on the pillars of a Well-Architected Framework
- Knowledge of Container technologies like Kubernetes
Cyberium is a low code app builder for enterprises, governments, and businesses with blockchain capabilities. We provide a unified platform for both frontend and backend development using drag and drop design(WYSWIG), build & deployment. Our customers reach the market faster, respond rapidly to changes, and stay relevant to customer needs in the ever-dynamic markets. With embedded blockchain, it helps customers to manage end-to-end business tokenization for embedded finance, plug & play fintech, business NFT management, post-border integration, multi-organization collaboratives among many other leading solutions and services for transaction excellence.
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Design, build and automate the AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Networking, EMR, RDS, S3, ALB, Cloud Front, etc.) using Terraform following AWS Well-Architected Design
- Manage end-to-end production workloads hosted on Docker and AWS
- Automate CI pipeline using Groovy DSL
- Deploy and configure Kubernetes clusters (EKS)
- Design and build a CI/CD Pipeline to deploy applications using Jenkins and Docker
- Design and configure security policies based on IT/InfoSec guidelines
- Expertise in all common AWS Cloud services like EC2, ECS, S3, ELB, VPC
- Experience in cloud engineering
- Experience in deploying and managing production environments in Amazon AWS
- Strong experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Strong knowledge of cloud and network security best practices
- Strong scripting and automation skills (Shell, Groovy, Python, PowerShell, Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.)
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software security policies and enhancements to security on existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in software development and DevOps, specifically managing AWS Infrastructure such as EC2s, RDS, Elastic cache, S3, IAM, cloud trail and other services provided by AWS.
- Experience Building a multi-region highly available auto-scaling infrastructure that optimises performance and cost. plan for future infrastructure as well as Maintain & optimise existing infrastructure.
- Conceptualise, architect and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins.
- Conceptualise, architect and build a containerised infrastructure using Docker, Mesosphere or similar SaaS platforms.
- Conceptualise, architect and build a secured network utilising VPCs with inputs from the security team.
- Work with developers & QA to institute a policy of Continuous Integration with Automated testing Architect, build and manage dashboards to provide visibility into delivery, production application functional and performance status.
- Work with developers to institute systems, policies and workflows which allow for rollback of deployments Triage release of applications to production environment on a daily basis.
- Interface with developers and triage SQL queries that need to be executed in production environments.
- Assist the developers and on calls for other teams with post mortem, follow up and review of issues affecting production availability.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Ansible.
- Must have written playbook to automate provisioning of AWS infrastructure as well as automation of routine maintenance tasks.
- Must have had prior experience automating deployments to production and lower environments.
- Experience with APM tools like New Relic and log management tools.
- Our entire platform is hosted on AWS, comprising of web applications, webservices, RDS, Redis and Elastic Search clusters and several other AWS resources like EC2, S3, Cloud front, Route53 and SNS.
- Essential Functions System Architecture Process Design and Implementation
- Minimum of 2 years scripting experience in Ruby/Python (Preferable) and Shell Web Application Deployment Systems Continuous Integration tools (Ansible)Establishing and enforcing Network Security Policy (AWS VPC, Security Group) & ACLs.
- Establishing and enforcing systems monitoring tools and standards
- Establishing and enforcing Risk Assessment policies and standards
- Establishing and enforcing Escalation policies and standards
About the job
We are reinventing the future of MLOps. Censius Observability platform enables businesses to gain greater visibility into how their AI makes decisions to understand it better. We enable explanations of predictions, continuous monitoring of drifts, and assessing fairness in the real world. (TLDR build the best ML monitoring tool)
We believe in constantly iterating and improving our team culture, just like our product. We have found a good balance between async and sync work default is still Notion docs over meetings, but at the same time, we recognize that as an early-stage startup brainstorming together over calls leads to results faster. If you enjoy taking ownership, moving quickly, and writing docs, you will fit right in.
Our engineering team is growing and we are looking to bring on board a senior software engineer who can help us transition to the next phase of the company. As we roll out our platform to customers, you will be pivotal in refining our system architecture, ensuring the various tech stacks play well with each other, and smoothening the DevOps process.
On the platform, we use Python (ML-related jobs), Golang (core infrastructure), and NodeJS (user-facing). The platform is 100% cloud-native and we use Envoy as a proxy (eventually will lead to service-mesh architecture).
By joining our team, you will get the exposure to working across a swath of modern technologies while building an enterprise-grade ML platform in the most promising area.
- Be the bridge between engineering and product teams. Understand long-term product roadmap and architect a system design that will scale with our plans.
- Take ownership of converting product insights into detailed engineering requirements. Break these down into smaller tasks and work with the team to plan and execute sprints.
- Author high-quality, highly-performance, and unit-tested code running on a distributed environment using containers.
- Continually evaluate and improve DevOps processes for a cloud-native codebase.
- Review PRs, mentor others and proactively take initiatives to improve our team's shipping velocity.
- Leverage your industry experience to champion engineering best practices within the organization.
- 3+ years of industry experience (2+ years in a senior engineering role) preferably with some exposure in leading remote development teams in the past.
- Proven track record building large-scale, high-throughput, low-latency production systems with at least 3+ years working with customers, architecting solutions, and delivering end-to-end products.
- Fluency in writing production-grade Go or Python in a microservice architecture with containers/VMs for over 3+ years.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm and public cloud APIs)
- Worked with relational (SQL) as well as non-relational databases (Mongo or Couch) in a production environment.
- (Bonus: worked with big data in data lakes/warehouses).
- (Bonus: built an end-to-end ML pipeline)
- Strong documentation skills. As a remote team, we heavily rely on elaborate documentation for everything we are working on.
- Ability to motivate, mentor, and lead others (we have a flat team structure, but the team would rely upon you to make important decisions)
- Strong independent contributor as well as a team player.
- Working knowledge of ML and familiarity with concepts of MLOps
- Competitive Salary
- Work Remotely
- Health insurance
- Unlimited Time Off
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses)
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix)
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice
- Flex hours
- Leveling Up Opportunities
You will excel in this role if
- You have a product mindset. You understand, care about, and can relate to our customers.
- You take ownership, collaborate, and follow through to the very end.
- You love solving difficult problems, stand your ground, and get what you want from engineers.
- Resonate with our core values of innovation, curiosity, accountability, trust, fun, and social good.
We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery. We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
You have 6+ years of experience in AWS infra Automation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced operations environment and to develop your career in Cloud technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services.
You are building and monitoring CI/CD pipeline in AWS cloud. This is a highly scalable backend application building on Java platform. We need a resource who can troubleshoot, diagnose and rectify system service issues.
You’re cloud native with Terraform as an orchestration. You would use Terraform as a key Orchestration in Infrastructure as Code.
You're comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals.
You provide an incredible support to the team. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a pair programming can give better result
An ideal candidate is/are:
This is a key role within our DevOps team and will involve working as part of a collaborative agile team in a shared services DevOps organization to support and deliver innovative technology solutions that directly align with the delivery of business value and enhanced customer experience. The primary objective is to provide support to Amazon Web Services hosted environment, ensure continuous availability, working closely with development teams to ensure best value for money, and effective estate management.
- Setup CI/CD Pipeline from scratch along with integration of appropriate quality gates.
- Expertise level knowledge in AWS cloud. Provision and configure infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Build and configure Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, LBs, and cluster security. Define autoscaling and cost strategies.
- Automate the build of containerized systems with CI/CD tooling, Helm charts, and more
- Manage deployments and rollbacks of applications
- Implement monitoring and metrics with Cloud watch, Newrelic
- Troubleshoot and optimize containerized workload deployments for clients
- Automate operational tasks, and assist in the transition to service ownership models.
Who you are
The possibility of having massive societal impact. Our software touches the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
Solving hard governance and societal challenges
Work directly with central and state government leaders and other dignitaries
Mentorship from world class people and rich ecosystems
Position : Architect or Technical Lead - DevOps
Location : Bangalore
Strong knowledge on architecture and system design skills for multi-tenant, multi-region, redundant and highly- available mission-critical systems.
Clear understanding of core cloud platform technologies across public and private clouds.
Lead DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline and IT operations practices, scaling, metrics, as well as running day-to-day operations from development to production for the platform.
Implement non-functional requirements needed for a world-class reliability, scale, security and cost-efficiency throughout the product development lifecycle.
Drive a culture of automation, and self-service enablement for developers.
Work with information security leadership and technical team to automate security into the platform and services.
Meet infrastructure SLAs and compliance control points of cloud platforms.
Define and contribute to initiatives to continually improve Solution Delivery processes.
Improve organisation’s capability to build, deliver and scale software as a service on the cloud
Interface with Engineering, Product and Technical Architecture group to meet joint objectives.
You are deeply motivated & have knowledge of solving hard to crack societal challenges with the stamina to see it all the way through.
You must have 7+ years of hands-on experience on DevOps, MSA and Kubernetes platform.
You must have 2+ years of strong kubernetes experience and must have CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator).
You should be proficient in tools/technologies involved for a microservices architecture and deployed in a multi cloud kubernetes environment.
You should have hands-on experience in architecting and building CI/CD pipelines from code check-in until production.
You should have strong knowledge on Dockers, Jenkins pipeline scripting, Helm charts, kubernetes objects and manifests, prometheus and demonstrate hands-on knowledge of multi cloud computing, storage and networking.
You should have experience in designing, provisioning and administrating using best practices across multiple public cloud offerings (Azure, AWS, GCP) and/or private cloud offerings ( OpenStack, VMware, Nutanix, NIC, bare metal Infra).
You should have experience in setting up logging, monitoring Cloud application performance, error rates, and error budgets while tracking adherence to SLOs and SLAs.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Ensure limited system failure and increase up-time and availability of the various company apps.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and strive for making it better.
- Automate infrastructure and develop tools and processes to improve the customer experience and reduce support time.
- Work closely with a team of developers and solution strategists to develop, deploy and troubleshoot the deployment and infrastructure issues.
- Manage full application stacks from the OS through custom applications using Amazon cloud-based computing environments.
- Set up a monitoring stack.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS stack. Increasingly automate and improve the testing plans and development workflows and tools.
- Work closely with the engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environments that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
- Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for the server-based technologies.
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment. Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms.
- First point of contact for handling customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision.
- In addition to providing customer support, will be responsible for helping build tools and processes necessary for excellent customer outcomes.
- Experience with the core AWS services, plus the specifics mentioned in this job description.
- Experience working with at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, Kotlin or Java.
- Proficient with Git and Git workflows and hosted enterprise Git solutions like GitHub.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Experience with. AWS EKS Kubernetes infrastructure setup.
- Experience creating Cloud Formation Template to create Auto Scaling Groups, Route 53, DNS, back-end database, Elastic load balancer, VPCs, Subnets, Security Groups, Cloud Watch, S3, IAM roles, RDS DB instances, and to provide those instances and configure those resources to work together reducing the manual effort.
- Experience in deploying and monitoring microservices on Kubernetes, AWS ECS, and AWS EKS
- Security aware and ensures that all systems are security standards-compliant.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Minimum 3-5 years of cloud development experience, preferably AWS
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins preferred.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Must have good understanding of Python and Shell scripting with industry standard coding conventions
- Must possess good coding debugging skills
- Experience in Design & Development of test framework
- Experience in Automation testing
- Good to have experience in Jenkins framework tool
- Good to have exposure to Continuous Integration process
- Experience in Linux and Windows OS
- Desirable to have Build & Release Process knowledge
- Experience in Automating Manual test cases
- Experienced in automating OS / FW related tasks
- Understanding of BIOS / FW QA is a strong plus
- OpenCV experience is a plus
- Good to have platform exposure
- Must have good Communication skills
- Good Leadership capabilities & collaboration capabilities, as individual will have to work with multiple teams and single handedly maintain the automation framework and enable the Manual validation team
2. Extensive expertise in the below in AWS Development.
3. Amazon Dynamo Db, Amazon RDS , Amazon APIs. AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS Cloud Formation.
4. Lambda, Kinesis. CodeCommit ,CodePipeline.
5. Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from the application.
6. Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by the application.
7. Developing with Restful API interfaces.
8. Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.).
9. Programming Language Python or .NET. Programming with AWS APIs.
10. General troubleshooting and debugging.
PRAXINFO Hiring DevOps Engineer.
Position : DevOps Engineer
Job Location : C.G.Road, Ahmedabad
EXP : 1-3 Years
Salary : 40K - 50K
⦿ Good understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP etc)
⦿ Hands on with Docker, Kubernetes or ECS
⦿ Ideally strong Linux background (RHCSA , RHCE)
⦿ Good understanding of monitoring systems (Nagios etc), Logging solutions (Elastisearch etc)
⦿ Microservice architectures
⦿ Experience with distributed systems and highly scalable systems
⦿ Demonstrated history in automating operations processes via services and tools ( Puppet, Ansible etc)
⦿ Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
If anyone is interested than share your resume at hiring at praxinfo dot com!
#linux #devops #engineer #kubernetes #docker #containerization #python #shellscripting #git #jenkins #maven #ant #aws #RHCE #puppet #ansible