- Must have experience in one or more of: Go/Python/Shell
What's in store for you?
- Weekends are for yourself and your family
About The Good Glamm Group
Whether you are in New York, Mumbai or Milan we know for all you beautiful women, most days are packed with countless plans and endless to-do lists. Friends, family, college and even colleagues vying for your time. And while you juggle all this effortlessly, we know that often you're left with barely any time for yourself.
Regardless of how busy the day may be, you shouldn't have to compromise on the way you want to look or on your glam quotient. Which is why, MyGlamm backed by one of Europe’s largest natural beauty companies, collaborated with global experts and makeup artists to bring about exciting innovations in makeup to accomplish our single, focused goal – make looking glamorous effortless!
True to its name, is on a mission to unlock $100+ billion of trapped working capital in the economy by creating India’s largest marketplace for invoice discounting to solve the day-to-day. problems faced by businesses. Founded by ex-BCG and ISB / IIM alumni, and backed by SAIF Partners, CashFlo helps democratize access to credit in a fair and transparent manner. Awarded Supply Chain Finance solution of the year in 2019, CashFlo creates a win-win ecosystem for Buyers, suppliers
and financiers through its unique platform model. CashFlo shares its parentage with HCS Ltd., a 25 year old, highly reputed financial services company has raised over Rs. 15,000 Crores in the market till date,
for over 200 corporate clients.
Our leadership team consists of ex-BCG, ISB / IIM alumni with a team of industry veterans from financial services serving as the advisory board. We bring to the table deep insights in the SME lending
space, based on 100+ years of combined experience in Financial Services. We are a team of passionate problem solvers, and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a tangible difference to the small business landscape in India.Find innovative solutions for problems in a yet to be discovered market.
As an early team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering culture. You will help articulate our engineering
principles and help set the long-term roadmap. Making decisions on the evolution of CashFlo's technical architectureBuilding new features end to end, from talking to customers to writing code.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
3+ years of full-time DevOps engineering experience
Hands-on experience working with AWS services
Deep understanding of virtualization and orchestration tools like Docker, ECS
Experience in writing Infrastructure as Code using tools like CDK, Cloud formation, Terragrunt or Terraform
Experience using centralized logging & monitoring tools such as ELK, CloudWatch, DataDog
Built monitoring dashboards using Prometheus, Grafana
Built and maintained code pipelines and CI/CD
Thorough knowledge of SDLC
Been part of teams that have maintained large deployments
Product-minded. You have a sense for great user experience and feel for when something is off. You love understanding customer pain points
and solving for them.
Get a lot done. You enjoy all aspects of building a product and are comfortable moving across the stack when necessary. You problem solve
independently and enjoy figuring stuff out.
High conviction. When you commit to something, you're in all the way. You're opinionated, but you know when to disagree and commit.
Mediocrity is the worst of all possible outcomes.
Whats in it for me
Gain exposure to the Fintech space - one of the largest and fastest growing markets in India and globally
Shape India’s B2B Payments landscape through cutting edge technology innovation
Be directly responsible for driving company’s success
Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new challenges on a daily basis
Fast track your career with trainings, mentoring, growth opportunities on both IC and management track
Work-life balance and fun team events
Section 1 -
- Responsible for managing and providing L1 support to Build, design, deploy and maintain the implementation of Cloud solutions on AWS.
- Implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments on AWS.
- Familiar with serverless architecture and services on AWS like Lambda, Fargate, EBS, Glue, etc.
- Understanding of Infra as a code and familiar with related tools like Terraform, Ansible Cloudformation etc.
Section 2 -
- Managing the Windows and Linux machines, Kubernetes, Git, etc.
- Responsible for L1 management of Servers, Networks, Containers, Storage, and Databases services on AWS.
Section 3 -
- Timely monitoring of production workload alerts and quick addressing the issues
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Backup and DR process.
Section 4 -
- Responsible for documenting the process.
- Responsible for leading cloud implementation projects with end-to-end execution.
Qualifications: Bachelors of Engineering / MCA Preferably with AWS, Cloud certification
Skills & Competencies
- Linux and Windows servers management and troubleshooting.
- AWS services experience on CloudFormation, EC2, RDS, VPC, EKS, ECS, Redshift, Glue, etc. - AWS EKS
- Kubernetes and containers knowledge
- Understanding of setting up AWS Messaging, streaming and queuing Services(MSK, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, MQ)
- Understanding of serverless architecture. - High understanding of Networking concepts
- High understanding of Serverless architecture concept - Managing to monitor and alerting systems
- Sound knowledge of Database concepts like Dataware house, Data Lake, and ETL jobs
- Good Project management skills
- Documentation skills
- Backup, and DR understanding
Soft Skills - Project management, Process Documentation
- AWS certification with between 2-4 years of experience with certification and project execution experience.
- Someone who is interested in building sustainable cloud architecture with automation on AWS.
- Someone who is interested in learning and being challenged on a day-to-day basis.
- Someone who can take ownership of the tasks and is willing to take the necessary action to get it done.
- Someone who is curious to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Someone who is honest with their quality of work and is comfortable with taking ownership of their success and failure, both.
- We are looking for someone who is interested to be part of creativity and the innovation-based environment with other team members.
- We are looking for someone who understands the idea/importance of teamwork and individual ownership at the same time.
- We are looking for someone who can debate logically, respectfully disagree, and can admit if proven wrong and who can learn from their mistakes and grow quickly
- Responsible to deliver technical tasks assigned to self in JIRA (Development or L3 support or ticket investigation)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- DevOPS based automation, application integration
- Hands on experience with design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions
- At least 4 years' experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated development and management using Docker /Ansible/Terraform/Kubernetes/Jenkins.
- Expertise with at least one scripting language (Shell/Python/Ansible for automation).
- Very good understanding of enterprise CICD ecosystem and processes.
- Stays up-to-date on related emerging tools & technologies.
- Engineer/developer mindset with Customer / delivery focus
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to cater to the development and operations efforts in product. You will choose and deploy tools and technologies to build and support a robust and scalable infrastructure.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable infrastructure. You have experience to automate and streamline the development operations and processes. You are a master in troubleshooting and resolving issues in non-production and production environments.
Design and implement scalable infrastructure for delivering and running web, mobile and big data applications on cloud Scale and optimise a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases, web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack Support several Linux servers running our SaaS platform stack on AWS, Azure, GCP Define and build processes to identify performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls Manage robust monitoring and alerting infrastructure Explore new tools to improve development operations
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field 4 to 7 years of experience in designing and maintaining high volume and scalable micro-services architecture on cloud infrastructure Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Python/Shell Scripting Extensive experience working with cloud platforms like AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Auto-scaling, VPC, Lambda), GCP, Azure Experience in deployment automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef, GitLab) and monitoring tools like Zabbix, Cloud Watch Monitoring, Nagios Knowledge of Java Virtual Machines, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Apache Kafka, Microservices architecture, Caching mechanisms Experience in enterprise application development, maintenance and operations Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
About the company:
Tathastu, the next-generation innovation labs is Future Group’s initiative to provide a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are creating next-generation consumer interactions by combining AI/ML, Data Science, and emerging technologies with consumer platforms.
The E-Commerce vertical under Tathastu has developed online consumer platforms for Future Group’s portfolio of retail brands -Easy day, Big Bazaar, Central, Brand factory, aLL, Clarks, Coverstory. Backed by our network of offline stores we have built a new retail platform that merges our Online & Offline retail streams. We use data to power all our decisions across our products and build internal tools to help us scale our impact with a small closely-knit team.
Our widespread store network, robust logistics, and technology capabilities have made it possible to launch a ‘2-Hour Delivery Promise’ on every product across fashion, food, FMCG, and home products for orders placed online through the Big Bazaar mobile app and portal. This makes Big Bazaar the first retailer in the country to offer instant home delivery on almost every consumer product ordered online.
- You’ll streamline and automate the software development and infrastructure management processes and play a crucial role in executing high-impact initiatives and continuously improving processes to increase the effectiveness of our platforms.
- You’ll translate complex use cases into discrete technical solutions in platform architecture, design and coding, functionality, usability, and optimization.
- You will drive automation in repetitive tasks, configuration management, and deliver comprehensive automated tests to debug/troubleshoot Cloud AWS-based systems and BigData applications.
- You’ll continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the development and operational efficiency of the platforms.
- You’ll determine the metrics that will define technical and operational success and constantly track such metrics to fine-tune the technology stack of the organization.
Experience: 4 to 8 Yrs
Qualification: B.Tech / MCA
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), Kubernetes and container orchestration, Web servers (Nginx, Apache), Application Servers(Tomcat,Node.js,..), document stores and relational databases (AWS RDS-MySQL).
- Site Reliability Engineering patterns and visibility /performance/availability monitoring (Cloudwatch, Prometheus)
- Background in and happy to work hands-on with technical troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Supportive and collaborative personality - ability to influence and drive progress with your peers
Our Technology Stack:
- Cloud (AWS)
- Python/GoLang Programming
- Automation Tools
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup
- Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup, Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations.
About WinZO Games
WinZO is India’s largest social gaming platform aiming at building an astronomical tech strong gaming ecosystem in India. WinZO in a short span of time has emerged as the leanest Series C funded gaming startup in the Indian startup ecosystem. WinZO has so far raised over $90MM and handles more than 2.5+ Bn micro transactions monthly, a number which is fast growing. WinZO with a data driven DNA is working towards becoming the one-stop-shop for online gaming users spread across every household in Bharat. With a vision of becoming a household name for Bharat, catering to their entertainment needs through interactive engagements, Paavan Nanda (co-Founder, WinZO, Zostel& ZO Rooms) and Saumya Singh Rathore (co-Founder, WinZO, Ex-Chief of Staff & Growth- ZO Rooms, Zostel, Ex-Times Group), are aggressively building the platform to not just capture market opportunities but also explore and maximise potential of social interactions as consumption drivers. Both Nanda and Rathore are putting together WinZO piece by piece using tech and data to create a transparent and unique gaming experience for its users.
WinZO, which hosts 100+ games in 12+ languages, has 80% users consuming the app in vernacular languages. WinZO has always yearned to mentor, guide and onboard games to be culturally relevant for Bharat. It also provides opportunities for housewives to translate and earn which empowers them economically. A 120+ members strong team with stellar professionals coming from global tech giants and companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc., WinZO is funded and backed by global gaming and entertainment investment funds such as Griffin Gaming Partners, Maker’s Fund, Courtside Ventures, Pags Group and Kalaari.
WinZO is continually working towards revolutionising the gaming ecosystem by creating a complete entertainment package through a slew of interactive features. Speaking of the larger picture the platform is driving unique initiatives that are constantly attempting to nurture and groom developers.
Integrity, Excellence Perseverance, Data Orientation, Agility
About the Role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at WinZO, you will be responsible for managing the infrastructure that runs various applications running at a very high scale. Working closely with the development team to spin up and deploy new infrastructure. You’ll also be responsible for security and monitoring aspects of it while also ensuring that newer technologies are introduced into the system.
What you will do:
- Establish a solid infrastructure framework and excellent development and deployment processes
- Troubleshooting and debugging production outages and help the team in doing RCAs
- Provide infrastructural support to developers and help automate routine tasks
- Work with the development teams closely to gather system requirements
- Initiate cross-team collaboration with product development teams to design high-qualityproduct
- Involve in routine audits, upgrading of systems, capacity planning and benchmarking
What you should have:
We’re looking for people with a hustler mindset, who are curious, eager to learn new things, with a passion for innovation, and work to be a little better every single day.
- 5-8 years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Automation of tasks using languages such as bash, python, etc.
- Experience in networking
- High ownership and accountability
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Hands on open source tools and technologies
- Degree in Engineering or relevant field
What we offer you:
- A flat and transparent culture with an incredibly high learning curve
- A swanky informal workspace which defines our open and vibrant work culture
- Opportunity to solve new and challenging problems with a high scope of innovation
- Complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualize and implement your solutions
- Opportunity to work with incredible peers across departments and be a part of the Tech revolution
- Most importantly, a chance to be associated with big impact early in your career
Past required Software/Tools/System Exposure:
- AWS, Terraform, VPC, ECS, Docker, Jenkins, CDN, Elastic Beanstalk, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Nginx
- Monitoring using CloudWatch, New Relic
- Familiarity with IaaC tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas are where we live, and we love building magical products. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. So, we build at the intersection of the technical and the romantic.And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values, and our users.We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
Download our app for a better understanding - https://www.winzogames.com/
Come join our rocketship!
Total Experience: 6 – 12 Years
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Chef etc
- 3+ years of experience in continuous integration/deployment and software tools development experience with Python and shell scripts etc
- Building and running Docker images and deployment on Amazon ECS
- Working with AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, Cloudwatch, ECS, ECR, EKS)
- Knowledge and experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Amazon ECS, EKS, Kubernetes
- Experience with source code and configuration management tools such as Git, Bitbucket, and Maven
- Ability to work with and support Linux environments (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, CentOS)
- Knowledge and experience in cloud orchestration tools such as AWS Cloudformation/Terraform etc
- Experience with implementing "infrastructure as code", “pipeline as code” and "security as code" to enable continuous integration and delivery
- Understanding of IAM, RBAC, NACLs, and KMS
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Strong understanding of security concepts, methodologies and apply them such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates etc.
- Knowledge of database administration such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of maintaining and using tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- Work with Leads and Architects in designing and implementation of technical infrastructure, platform, and tools to support modern best practices and facilitate the efficiency of our development teams through automation, CI/CD pipelines, and ease of access and performance.
- Establish and promote DevOps thinking, guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Contribute to architectural discussions, Agile software development process improvement, and DevOps best practices.
A strong background in Azure OR Amazon Web Services (AWS) or a similar cloud platform is a must-have, certification is a plus.
Excellent technical skills and knowledge include but not limited to: cloud methodologies like PaaS and SaaS; programming languages such as Python, Java, .Net; orchestration systems such as Chef, Ansible, Terraform; Azure IaaS servers; PowerShell scripting.
Fully aware of the DevOps cycle with hands-on on deployment models to the cloud.
Experience working with Docker and related containerization technologies.
Experience working on orchestration platforms such as AKS, RedHat OpenShift etc.
Extensive knowledge working with logging and monitoring tools such as EFK, visualization tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
Exposure to security alert monitoring tools.Experience in building both microservices and public facing API's.- Experience in working with any of the API gateways.